Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whats the difference between..

This is a discussion on Whats the difference between.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His M is different from mine, mine seems to have a slight black border around it, Im just wandering if ...
Page: 1

lime

His M is different from mine, mine seems to have a slight black border around it, Im just wandering if anyone knows what the difference between the 2 is or is it just a graphical bug and they are actually the same?

helps to click on it to see clearer btw

His M is different from mine, mine seems to have a slight black border around it, Im just wandering if anyone knows what the difference between the 2 is or is it just a graphical bug and they are actually the same?[/b]
    Bordered symbols are total nps symbols.

lime

yeh but that should be bordered with yellow which nieither of us have

the other persons is his clan symbol which ppl try to use to make it lok like they have symbols when they dont

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

his symbol is fake as ^ said

lime

pah fooled lol

schol boy error on my part

bigdaddy52

Lol don't worry. Usually if you see a person in a clan with no symbol other than a pk symbol....then the pk symbol is not real.

dogdog

hehe Munger got pwned

ye they do look different :s

lol I saw this clan and It made my day when I saw (coz I knew it) it was a fake symbol...this is soooo looser!

usualy they have fake dragon symbol

HotAsIce

How do you make the clan symbol look so much like the real one? I tried cut and paste and saving it as bmp in my symbol file, but it looks all distorted. I have the overall S stipend, and I wanted it to look like 2 of them, but the clan one looks emberassingly fake and distorted :S

How do you make the clan symbol look so much like the real one? I tried cut and paste and saving it as bmp in my symbol file, but it looks all distorted. I have the overall S stipend, and I wanted it to look like 2 of them, but the clan one looks emberassingly fake and distorted :S[/b]
    i pretty sure the file for those symbols is in the ko folder...

if not, take a printscreen, save it as bitmap or some other high quality picture and crop it

Mercyful

can someone help me find those files in ko folder i cant find it >< i want the M to put next to my name on msn and everything cuz my name i use starts with M

HotAsIce

I tried saving it as bmp and cropping, but when I cut and pasted it, it saved as like 6x6 pixels, and after expanding it to 32x32 it was very distorted. I&#39;ll take a look through images in the KO file, but I doubt it will be something you&#39;ll be able to open up like a bmp or a jpg.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast