Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Whats the difference between..

This is a discussion on Whats the difference between.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought it was because he was on the grass and the other guy was on the pavement but now ...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

i thought it was because he was on the grass and the other guy was on the pavement but now i realise xD its fake

ISeeYouPee

His M is different from mine, mine seems to have a slight black border around it, Im just wandering if anyone knows what the difference between the 2 is or is it just a graphical bug and they are actually the same?

helps to click on it to see clearer btw[/b]
    his clan is knighted and has that symbol as their cape symol and other symbol is monthly symbol

How do you make the clan symbol look so much like the real one? I tried cut and paste and saving it as bmp in my symbol file, but it looks all distorted. I have the overall S stipend, and I wanted it to look like 2 of them, but the clan one looks emberassingly fake and distorted :S[/b]
    u mean like this?

haha dual total S symbol look sexy

HotAsIce

u mean like this?
    [/b]
    YES! How did you do that!!

YES! How did you do that!![/b]

he got S brodered pk symbol and his clan symbol is an S bordered =.=

HotAsIce

he got S brodered pk symbol and his clan symbol is an S bordered =.=[/b]
    Read my post above.

HotAsIce

ok, this is why I'm having probs, the clan one looks nothing like the real one when I get it to the right size, ect.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ok, this is why I'm having probs, the clan one looks nothing like the real one when I get it to the right size, ect.

[/b]
    LOL

for some reason that really made me laugh. its like expecting a normal baby but instead what comes out is a kid with 3 eyes.

HotAsIce

LOL

for some reason that really made me laugh. its like expecting a normal baby but instead what comes out is a kid with 3 eyes.[/b]
    Exactly, and its starting to piss me off cause I can't get it to work right! I might have to do some invitro photozilization... or sumthin...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

lol that whole clan has been running around with that symbol for quite a while now

bazzeeka

they are using a program that disasembles .Fxb files which is a type of a file that Knightonline use to encrypt Image files such as the symbol [S] all they did is disasemble the Fxb file which contains the [S] symbol and save it as a .Bmp walla ur symbol is the right size and no need to expand the image! thats one way of doing it and no dont ask me for a Fxb. decrypter!!! i do have one but im am not giving it out!

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

just clan symbol

StarSoul

lol...

SS Captain.

HotAsIce

FXB files are listed as audio plugins, you sure thats what it was? I'm thinking you might have meant .dxt?

And apparently someone by the name of projectKN is the only person who made this program, and he is keeping it secret.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast