Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whats the fastest you ever leveled without prem?

This is a discussion on Whats the fastest you ever leveled without prem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In old KO, early beramus, I was 1st or 2nd lvl 62 (gg lvl then) in our clan (Ordalicium) i ...
Page: 3

In old KO, early beramus, I was 1st or 2nd lvl 62 (gg lvl then) in our clan (Ordalicium)
    i lvled from 61-62 without premmy, exp on apos (old gg spots) and it took me like 2 weeks. i remember i had to relog every 2-3 hours of exp cause of my old comp (2-3 fps).[/b]
    At Beramus I was the first 60 xD, Sakura was 60 3 days after me, played several wars as the only nova mage, was so sweet lol. This topic brings back memories :lol:

Interface

check this out... this would be the TRUE HELL for me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PGAb70YOs[/b]
    yeah cronos from xig gg warrior and only 2 people play the account 2 brothers

:P no need to pretend. Here's my story. I had a life - Found this game - Became addicted - Had no life - Found a girlfriend - became less addicted - Quit - Got a life - Started playing again - And still have a life (considering i've been playing again for about 3 months and only have a lvl 46 i'd say i don't spend too much time playing this game anymore )[/b]
    because u were always noob!

5 days with koxp, ages ago[/b]
    lol speaking of wihch like a year ago i did get 1-62 in the 3 days prem with koxp(and 5x exp)

well im not looking to be an extreme out of control exper, i was just wondering the amount of time,

Also: should i maybe just sell a few things in my server make like 35-40$ and buy plat and get 60 in 3 hourS?

i did lv1-56 in a week (was the last week) but could've been 59-60 already (8-9th day)

and i had life.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

because u were always noob![/b]

I know. I was and quite frankly don't care that i am. i still have fun playing when i get the time. I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

WOW YOU INSPIRE ALL OF US WITH YOUR AMAZINGNESSS!!

i lvld from 1-65, w.o premium in 2 monthS [/b]

Thank you . I'm glad i inspired you even though that wasn't my intention

KnightMike

stop pretending u have a life [/b]
    lmao hahahahah good one

phillyfreak

never had prem and took me maybe almost 1 year to get 60 and then another year to get to almost 72 where i am now :P guess i suck

1-61 in 5 days, no premium, hardcore lvling (my lvl 65 rogue lvling my priest from lvl 1 to lvl 60)
    no quests done until i got lvl 61, to get a boost to 64 :lol:

from 64 to 66 it has taken me like 6 months, cant play coz of the fuking job (traveling a lot, meetings every other day, and a shitload of network issues @ office)

ArminVanBuuren

a bit less than 4 days when Cypher was released...I created a char in my main account and got party as soon as the server opened...during the first 4 hours I lvled non-stop with random parties and got lvl 40 in no time, without any quests done...then lvling same way during the next 3 days I got lvl 60...then I left cypher and got back to Ares xD

j3ster555

1-61 in 5 days, no premium, hardcore lvling (my lvl 65 rogue lvling my priest from lvl 1 to lvl 60)
    no quests done until i got lvl 61, to get a boost to 64 :lol:

from 64 to 66 it has taken me like 6 months, cant play coz of the fuking job (traveling a lot, meetings every other day, and a shitload of network issues @ office)[/b]

1 -60 lvl was leeching not lvling lol

38 Hours, aoe EW with friends

stefann

lol. Are you serious ? 38hour for 60lvl is sick = no life baba xD

I got 60lvl on girakon when i started for 3day... but with bronze
    Is realy easy to exp now.

1 -60 lvl was leeching not lvling lol [/b]
    not really, buff/heal/debuff aint leeching at all :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123