Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ?

This is a discussion on Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first one i saw was like in the christmas event 2 years ago wen they first put up the snow ...
Page: 3

5DollahSuckySucky

first one i saw was like in the christmas event 2 years ago wen they first put up the snow i was lvling my noob mage and saw kekekuri and killed it picked up kekuri ring then sold it for 50k in merchant

soo many noobs :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Baxxor

i saw samma(lvl 40) and i started attacking(had 960 buff)
    and i thought hey heal me and i tank it..
    1 hit kill :lol:

armand0

talos, arc shot- hide- arc shot- hide- arc shot-hide did it many times but its hp didnt go down :wacko:

Luc1fer

first boss I have seen was DT in eslant desert (old Ko Days) while on my mage lvl 54 killed it with party of 8 , but died 6 times from it , in the end got rogue shell pauldron that i sold for 45 M and I was happy as MOFO. and the same day tried to solo TK emptied almost all manner in casting spells count not get him down to 97 % HP , got pwaned by him in one hit

anonym1ty

On MYKO - Patos, Atilla was lured into Piana Village in which 4-5 parties of level 30-40's tried taking it down. This was before scrolls, so everyone was getting 1 hit by its range attacks. Random shouting and theories were being thrown around.. the best one was :

GUYS FIRE SPELLS REGENS ITS HP, USE ICE SPELLS ONLY.

Cava

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    On MYKO - Patos, Atilla was lured into Piana Village in which 4-5 parties of level 30-40's tried taking it down. *This was before scrolls, so everyone was getting 1 hit by its range attacks. *Random shouting and theories were being thrown around.. the best one was :

GUYS FIRE SPELLS REGENS ITS HP, USE ICE SPELLS ONLY.
    rofl i could picture it

so how did it get killed? by guards? <_<

anyway i can't reli rmb my first boss.. most probably talos when i was exploring eslant. but i rmbed i killed samma in a dts aoe party mage style.. n got elixir staff. i was so darn happy (as a mage) i went to up it with a bes n it broke -____________-. (at +1, cause i didn't know how to use anvil n i thought bes was 100%)

SirChaoS

on my rogue when he was lvl 9 with a composite bow +1 xD
    I saw kekurikuakaka right outside the castle , tryed to kill it, and i died h43r:

sweetums

lol mine was kekurikarika
    i was like lvl...34 i believe? and a human mage
    and i seen like 14 little noobs under lvl 20 attacking it
    and me, being my first character and everything, thought my lvl was badass, and im thinking
    "come on noobs, move over, u cant kill this"
    i killed it, and it coined
    ya kno...i still get a weird feeling in my stomach when i see ANY bosses...its cool

Sweet

I was sitting in eslant town, got invited to some random party, asked "what are we killing?", they said "BOSS!". I'm like ok whatever, got tped, and saw a big ol' Snake Queen sitting there with lots of random people attacking it... at the time, I was playing an archer and I started R-attacking it... it didn't go down much, so I thought "enough of this!", quit party and ran. :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Samma at lvl 45.........scrolled up and leeroyed it once... dead
    leeroyed twice ........... dead
    leeroyed third ............ dead
    in the fourth leeroy i lured it to town to get help from the "guards"........yeah......
    Them people started pming me "noob why you lured it to town......now it will not drop...."
    And i thought , inbreeders got jelous that i found a easy way to kill it :unsure:

LiLiTH

Originally posted by Gollum
    Samma at lvl 45.........scrolled up and leeroyed it once... dead
    leeroyed twice ........... dead
    leeroyed third ............ dead
    in the fourth leeroy i lured it to town to get help from the "guards"........yeah......
    Them people started pming me "noob why you lured it to town......now it will not drop...."
    And i thought , inbreeders got jelous that i found a easy way to kill it *:unsure:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

well mine was DF because when i started my first char mage my friends lvled me so fast when i got 40 we moved to eslant and seen DF there .. they killed DF and drop went to me .. it was Agate Ring . my first unique item also xD

sceron

shaula
    i was 42lvl

first boss i think was DT back on KO times lvling my paper mage at lard orcs (i must admit i had kohack for autoloot :>) saw the DT and i was like WTF

then asked a friend wtf was that, he said, oh its a boss just let it there someone will come take it

and it was lying there for like 5 hours ~

sophiem

well samma at lvl 17 on xig

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast