Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ?

This is a discussion on Whats the first boss you saw ?And what you did do ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Attila, I shot it with an arrow. My friend told me not to shot it, so I did. It 1 ...
Page: 5

:OnSlaught:

Attila, I shot it with an arrow. My friend told me not to shot it, so I did. It 1 hit me. :lol:

unique

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9531/shaula4lj.jpg

:wub: First boss attempt

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=samma3an.jpg

and i was shocked that the warrior was tankin it lol

Monkey_Boy

kekekurikaka or w/e.. lvl 12 ownin kecoons

thought it was just another kecoon.. I think i hit him for 8 -10 dmg defore i died

antares lvl 30

redfieldTnT

Default hyde

it was ko in front of emc wher the smilodons were near that waterfall
    saw a zombie i was just goin after all zombies hit one it took me like 25% hp so i ran away killed me i went back with my clan XENONOMEGA we all attacked it our highest lvl was a lv 45 mage LoL we never did kill it we called a lv 52 warrior but he coudlnt kill it either
    so we let it go later on that week we learned it was a boss LoL

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Healo
    Hyde...thought it was just a regular type of zombie and actually got pwned by it *:wub: *dont remember what lvl i was, but i was quite teh noobie *B)
    same here, on old account, lvl 45 mage, pwned by that zombie bastard.

petsmar2

TK when I was lvl 41...and I just walked away...

Same old boring story for first boss seen - Hyde . . . thought it was a regular zombie but found out it was much different real quick. Didn't even know what a boss was until a few days later.

First boss i killed was atilla with a friend of mine and we got a complete robe the first time. We thought - that was cool lets check here and see if it comes back. Like 8-9 hours later it appeared again and dropped a 2-hand Giga! Someone took the next one from us and said something in turkish we would later learn wasn't very nice. However, we drank alot of coffee and got its next spawn which dropped a 1 hand giga.

Naturally, we assummed all bosses dropped something very cool everytime . . . little did we know how lucky we were for our first drops from bosses.

DAMN YOU UNIQUE COINS AND BLESSED SOUL POTS!

shin_matsuki

First was in old KO and I like level 31 on my first char (mage). I went on seeking to find a party and got one. They tped me and I saw an Antares. In party chat, the PL was screaming, "attack it, attack it!" We said OK, so he ran and started hitting it. He died in two hits. After that the whole party was to scared to do anything so, I was like, "screw this, imma kick its ass." I iced it and it light feeted to my me and kicked my ass. 1 hit kill for me

2nd, was a DT. Me and my friends (all noobs, level 30-45) were killing lard orcs and stuff. Out of a no where, a giant skelaton spawned, and we were like WTF? One of my friends said, "its a boss" We had a party of like 3 mages, 2 warriors, and 1 rogue. We got it to like 80% hp and some rogue came with a priest and ksed it. :angry: We changed servers and it was there again. We got it to 90% hp and the same rogue ksed it <_<

Vertig0

DT
    took me 20 minutes to kill it than after I asked my clannies at the time where I could farm them cause I had no clue it was even a boss. They just laughed.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

attila i was with my clanies and i was like 20lvl and died its area

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

antares, on patos, elmorad. Got fire blast scroll, was lvl 40 if i can recall....

BDragieta

i didnt see many till late on...
    Like 50+
    nd when i did, we killed them mage style xD

sweetums

i remember the days killing antares mage style
    me and a buddy of mine would both check antares spawns like every hour, and killed it a bunch of times but died in the process like 6 times each antares lol

reminder
    ANTARES IS NOT A MAGE BOSS
    cant even slow the fucker

hej

Samma on Cypher, was killing Beast in old CZ map and saw something realy big so i ran there and tryed to change the view so i shoud se the top of it, didnt manage (was ~40 archer) First boss i killed was Lycanon (or lobo) first boss that killed me was Barakira, was hunting beast and Mega so i atk it but it didnt die like mega did

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast