Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank there are 3 75's in thelast.... *zzz warrior does not cheat 000 quit bashing him everytime ...
Page: 10

RingWraith

Originally posted by OrcTank
    there are 3 75's in thelast.... *zzz warrior does not cheat 000 quit bashing him everytime on the forums he works for his lvls unlike some who pay or get them for free from gm friends...
    ROFL sSunDevil hahahahahahahahahahahah. You buy items from GM, Just made me think about the +2 Rocs u got xD so stfu wigga.

Who the fuck even plays ko anymore the game is dead ruined by turkey and corrupted american gms rofl

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    there are 3 75's in thelast.... *zzz warrior does not cheat 000 quit bashing him everytime on the forums he works for his lvls unlike some who pay or get them for free from gm friends...
    ROFL sSunDevil hahahahahahahahahahahah. You buy items from GM, Just made me think about the +2 Rocs u got xD so stfu wigga.

Who the fuck even plays ko anymore the game is dead ruined by turkey and corrupted american gms rofl[/b]
    It's not cuz some random geek like you doesn't play the game anymore that everybody quit "oh noez ringwraith quit , now we have no reasons to play this game anymore", get lost plz.

Ring the game is not dead yet , but he is full of stupid turks. And Ssundevil u pls stfu.

P.s : zero and f9 raping human race now with theyr "noob lvls"

OrcTank

i never said shit about them all i did was respond to the topic i never bashed 000 or f9 i jus get tired of reading the forums and 000 always complaining about warrior being a cheater cuz he fuked up once and has since never done anything to cheat again... and wring why dont u stfu i dont have +2's zzz.. u lil cunt.. my gear has nothing to do with this topic.. daumauie i dont know who the f*** u are, but yea 000 and f9 might be raping human race thats why they went orc cuz orcs are best at pk..

Kailean

lol, warriorthegay isnt a cheater, rofl.
    every single person from them, beggining on their y_lyke_your_expyng_spot leader and ending on their "once good" assasintheretard are quite funny.
    wierd, that after every new patch they werent running through spots, setting up a new macro, huh? anyway it doesnt matter.
    Originally posted by orctank
    he works for his lvls
    macro for teh wİn? even if he will be the 1st lvl 80 warrior he will still mean nothing. running "110%" of his (so-called)"pk time" through spots doesnt make him"pro", he will still suck, even at that lvl. i wont even start talking about their gear, couse its pointless. anyway,isnt it all pathetic? -_-

specially for the "Defender of TheLasts", youll like it i think :

flame plıs :rollseyes:

i have numerous fraps of him speedglitching. would you like them posted for everyone to see or will you stop being a fucking retard? i know its hard for you, since you are a complete moron.

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    lol, warriorthegay isnt a cheater, rofl.
    every single person from them, beggining on their y_lyke_your_expyng_spot leader and ending on their "once good" assasintheretard are quite funny.
    wierd, that after every new patch they werent running through spots, setting up a new macro, huh? anyway it doesnt matter.
    Originally posted by orctank
    he works for his lvls
    macro for teh wİn? even if he will be the 1st lvl 80 warrior he will still mean nothing. running "110%" of his (so-called)"pk time" through spots doesnt make him"pro", he will still suck, even at that lvl. i wont even start talking about their gear, couse its pointless. anyway,isnt it all pathetic? -_-

specially for the "Defender of TheLasts", youll like it i think :

flame plıs :rollseyes:[/b]
    zzz no1 macros in thelast i dont know where u get this shit from... and their gear is nothing to brag about 7 shell cmon if they macro'd and did all the other shit they would atleast have 8 shell zzz.

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    i have numerous fraps of him speedglitching. would you like them posted for everyone to see or will you stop being a fucking retard? i know its hard for you, since you are a complete moron.[/b]
    Well aren't u jus special.. that was when ke? has he done it since he got banned? and didn't certain ppl when u were human glitch threw warder walls.. so i guess that makes them cheaters for life

_CAP_

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

i have numerous fraps of him speedglitching. would you like them posted for everyone to see or will you stop being a fucking retard? i know its hard for you, since you are a complete moron.
    Well aren't u jus special.. that was when ke? has he done it since he got banned? and didn't certain ppl when u were human glitch threw warder walls.. so i guess that makes them cheaters for life[/b]
    hahah pwned

NooBZilla

who cares what people do in this damn game... GM's do nothing about it anymore so why not do it.

its a damn game in the end.

crying and fighting on the internet will get you no where :lol:

No point to argue with u SsunDevil coz i think u are retard coz u can't even read my name.

zeppo4268

78 .... on manes -_-

I think its a photoshop but not sure

OrcTank

Originally posted by DauMuie
    No point to argue with u SsunDevil coz i think u are retard coz u can't even read my name.
    exactly cuz i have no idea who u are...

OrcTank

Real sun
    swift stop posting on my name jewb

Mau wtf your a noname fucking newb. you arent shit you dont know shit

zero because someone has something better than you they cheat? post fraps go for it because anyone that has speed glitched doesnt play in the last anymore. maybe we can forward reciets of your purchased items to gms too? because buying items is just as much cheating as speedglitching.

ringwraith you are and always will be the biggest fag of this game. you were so horrible you couldnt lvl your own character and THEN got pwned by people 2 lvls lower than you. because u give a good blow job and get on a nice account doesnt make you a good player.

who else wants to talk shit here? f9 is only just 73 because hes a drunk, all i hear everytime he comes in my vent is how drunk hes is or soon to be. on top of hes a shitty xper. abuses his powers as king to make xp parties. and he said i was a shit xper im the only 1 xping my account and im 73.

so to all you STFU you arent shit

NooBZilla

<3 sun

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast