Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GROBS and?...
Page: 13

kibal

Originally posted by GROBS
    and?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    and?[/b]
    all turks... all lvl 70+ kinda fishy to me... its possible their all legit but my instincts tell me.... NO!

RingWraith

Longyan isnt even a legit chr its old Joey chr it was edited from 62/63 to 70. So most likely also edited from 70 to 76 fucking turks, they always gotta cheat in someway.

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Longyan isnt even a legit chr its old Joey chr it was edited from 62/63 to 70. So most likely also edited from 70 to 76 fucking turks, they always gotta cheat in someway.
    u lvl 80 find plenty time to sell items usd too ? kk

OrcTank

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    god youre a stupid cunt sSSssSSundevil. buying items is legal, speedglitching is quite serious according to K2, and warriorthelast did it ALL THE TIME in front of his own clan who couldnt care less. I posted several fraps on the official forum and he kept speedglitching for weeks and weeks until the gm's started taking notice. hes a retard just like yourself, shitty warriors who need an unfair advantage to do anything in cz. *

And you are another of these morons who think i am jealous of people, what is up with that? If i was jealous i would be lvling hardcore to 75, but im happy at 72, i still piss all over bullshit warriors like yourself. I just dont forget about people cheating in CZ, and when they are at 70+ for a long time other people might forget but i dont. *

And you are wasting your time having a go at me for the tp bug, since it is the mages abusing that bug and lets face it EVERYONE got tp'd out of prison, hmmm... feel free to whine about moiraine/iamsosorry/kinkeh for using the tp bug, i dont give a shit about it, its not my problem.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-K2 site

If you purchase anything via eBay or other similar sites, you run the risk of making a highly fraudulent purchase. Again, please be aware that we will not be able to service your account or any problems you have with this. Our policy is that WE WILL NOT service any accounts who openly sell, barter, or trade their account or aspects of their account. Also note that if you purchase an item that is illegal in our system, we will remove it without warning or hesitation and there will be no response from us on this matter. There also could be other legal ramifications for anyone who violates our EULA.
    this statement from K2 on their site when u log in would leave me to believe they dont support babashopping. or is it just the selling of items that is illegal? please 00oo0o0o00oo0o0..you fucking douche, clear this up for me because you seem to be the god that fell out of k2s ass.

speedglitching, yes the o so serious offense whats the ban on it oh yea 30 days. for all like 5 maybe people that have been banned for it?

Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. ban 10 days and item is deleted.(this is wrong they actually will terminate your account, ask fatchick)

now zero please tell me the number of people banned for speed glitching?
    and today i hear someone was banned for what was it "excessive teleporting" ?

no you arent jealous your just a fucking asshole that nobody likes.

ive spent less on this game than most of you have on premium. and can also sell my items for 3 to 4 times what ive paid. soooo i have made money on a videogame even after the costs of my premium.

Originally posted by OrcTank

no you arent jealous your just a fucking asshole that nobody likes.

I don't like Zero true, I :wub: him . Don't judge him when u don't know him. I've yet to meet a guy with his "status" ingame that cares so much about helping fellow players. So fuck off plz u piece of shit.

You support ppl like KoreanStylez aka DeviousIntentionz, Who's a scammer and uses all kinds of cheats to minor combo. That speaks volumes about u aswell Sun!!!

Hostage

For being so hated he's talked about so much.. :blink:

Leave Zero alone. Move on, I dont blame him for being the way he is. You would all annoy me if you talked about me non-stop. He obviously has skills, he can obviously back his shit up. Get over it.

Kailean

and surely the rest is all legit. i bet every1 worked reaaaaaaallyyy hard for their lvls and items. they deserved to be followed by all of us...! they show how this game can be beautiful!

wtf am i talking!?
    ye right...
    +1 to the "they always gotta cheat in someway"

i just hit 80 now btw. only 19 lvls to go then i can solo über diablo

Btw Sup herb
    same shit diferent day pal
    its good to see the forum junkies have a row makes for good reading

0000000 is a fuckin cunt i hate him btw he cant drink more than a double vodka shot D:

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Festo
    0000000 is a fuckin cunt i hate him btw he cant drink more than a double vodka shot D:
    Pfft zero come on ... actually your lucky, I drop 80$+ in canada everytime I go there just to get drunk. <_< More sometimes, three wise men shots r expensive, when you have around 12 then its all good.

P.S. People hate on zero to much, idc what hes like in game if hes nice or whatnot, he can play guitar and sing so hes a cool MF. :P

On Topic : Its amazing how much easier leveling is if you have good parties, more convenient moreso. I wasn't expecting there to be such good XP to see level 75's within the first month, but with what we were givin its definately possible.

kibal

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

and?
    all turks... all lvl 70+ kinda fishy to me... its possible their all legit but my instincts tell me.... NO![/b]

Not all im in this clan too .

kibal

He is all day in aoe falcons this is why he is lvl 76 and i think like 2-3 guys playing the char .

FatChicK

Originally posted by OrcTank
    Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. ban 10 days and item is deleted.(this is wrong they actually will terminate your account, ask fatchick)
    :wub:

RingWraith

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RingWraith
    and surely the rest is all legit. i bet every1 worked reaaaaaaallyyy hard for their lvls and items. they deserved to be followed by all of us...! they show how this game can be beautiful!

wtf am i talking!?
    ye right...
    +1 to the "they always gotta cheat in someway" [/b]

Then you should try ask ur shitty Clan leader how he gets items rofl.

And yes i had an archer once in full chitin8 and all geared but the lame arestides wiped it

Then i made a warrior called ::SARGE:: lvled him to 63 and i had pocho help me upgrade my shells cause he had some spare +1's and since it was so easy to upgrade b4 KE we did that.

Then sarge got wiped, and pocho quit cause he was hacked by a greek. Then he offered me his account naked at lvl 67. So i said yes and put all my shit on it and started to xp it to 70.100%

And for the +1's check ur beloved Krakatoa and rest of the Goon squad. Like +2 Amu of str or is it +3 now?