Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember ::SARGE:: I bought that warrior :P then sold it...
Page: 14

FatChicK

i remember ::SARGE::
    I bought that warrior :P then sold it

OrcTank

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

no you arent jealous your just a fucking asshole that nobody likes.

I don't like Zero true, I :wub: him . Don't judge him when u don't know him. I've yet to meet a guy with his "status" ingame that cares so much about helping fellow players. So fuck off plz u piece of shit.

You support ppl like KoreanStylez aka DeviousIntentionz, Who's a scammer and uses all kinds of cheats to minor combo. That speaks volumes about u aswell Sun!!![/b]
    no i believe in change and second chances and also hearing both sides of a story. his status ingame? i can judge from people that have known him for a longer while than you come and tell me that hes a complete asshole. i can say that when he has come in my vent and yes was a complete asshole. soooo you can take this and shove it up your ass holy.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

im the high lvl in logos lvl 1.....

POEK

Originally posted by 0000000
    F9 just got 73 ^_^

i think highest on ares is 75 or 76 longyan and warriorthelast. both cheaters so it makes sense. i wonder if longyan was edited again.
    No he got a new tactic now, claiming spots as he is so leet...the cunt! But last time he popped up 10 lvls in one day, so he will be 80 soon.....

POEK

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

and?
    all turks... all lvl 70+ kinda fishy to me... its possible their all legit but my instincts tell me.... NO![/b]
    Well they have skills, like hacking, duping, stealing, and some even aoe for their XP...but i go for the first 3 options in 88% of the cases.

Aqu

Originally posted by herb
    oh btw im 65 WooT
    Herb did you ever play TFC?

yes a long time ago i ran a clan [UKKA] . lol

justicetoall

Originally posted by 0000000
    F9 just got 73 ^_^

i think highest on ares is 75 or 76 longyan and warriorthelast. both cheaters so it makes sense. i wonder if longyan was edited again.
    Longyan has no more that power
    let his char playing by 10xjuniors at int cafe 24/7

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    god youre a stupid cunt sSSssSSundevil. buying items is legal, speedglitching is quite serious according to K2, and warriorthelast did it ALL THE TIME in front of his own clan who couldnt care less. I posted several fraps on the official forum and he kept speedglitching for weeks and weeks until the gm's started taking notice. hes a retard just like yourself, shitty warriors who need an unfair advantage to do anything in cz. *

And you are another of these morons who think i am jealous of people, what is up with that? If i was jealous i would be lvling hardcore to 75, but im happy at 72, i still piss all over bullshit warriors like yourself. I just dont forget about people cheating in CZ, and when they are at 70+ for a long time other people might forget but i dont. *

And you are wasting your time having a go at me for the tp bug, since it is the mages abusing that bug and lets face it EVERYONE got tp'd out of prison, hmmm... feel free to whine about moiraine/iamsosorry/kinkeh for using the tp bug, i dont give a shit about it, its not my problem.
    <!--QuoteBegin-K2 site
    If you purchase anything via eBay or other similar sites, you run the risk of making a highly fraudulent purchase. Again, please be aware that we will not be able to service your account or any problems you have with this. Our policy is that WE WILL NOT service any accounts who openly sell, barter, or trade their account or aspects of their account. Also note that if you purchase an item that is illegal in our system, we will remove it without warning or hesitation and there will be no response from us on this matter. There also could be other legal ramifications for anyone who violates our EULA.
    this statement from K2 on their site when u log in would leave me to believe they dont support babashopping. or is it just the selling of items that is illegal? please 00oo0o0o00oo0o0..you fucking douche, clear this up for me because you seem to be the god that fell out of k2s ass.

speedglitching, yes the o so serious offense whats the ban on it oh yea 30 days. for all like 5 maybe people that have been banned for it?

Possession of a Bugged item, Hacked item or Stolen item. ban 10 days and item is deleted.(this is wrong they actually will terminate your account, ask fatchick)

now zero please tell me the number of people banned for speed glitching?
    and today i hear someone was banned for what was it "excessive teleporting" ?

no you arent jealous your just a fucking asshole that nobody likes.

ive spent less on this game than most of you have on premium. and can also sell my items for 3 to 4 times what ive paid. soooo i have made money on a videogame even after the costs of my premium.[/b]
    +1
    Sun will you have my babies :wub:

Zuttlan_Swe

Kunt is level 77 now, if it hasn't already been posted here. (He's also the king of karus)

Aba

zike fell asleep repotting ._. 27 hour at paramuns

Kailean

Originally posted by Aba
    h43r:
    wow.
    just WOW.... i really respect that guy, although i dont know him, but if he is able to exp that much that often then, WOW... h43r:

Otten

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    h43r:
    wow.
    just WOW.... i really respect that guy, although i dont know him, but if he is able to exp that much that often then, WOW... h43r:[/b]
    You respect a guy who wastes his life killing a fucking monster ingame?
    Everyone should stop playing games, its a waste of life.

Banned Senior Member

I dont really see how he's wasting his life, it's his choice to do this, he will be the first 80 on USKO, and went from 70-76 in 1 month. Once he's 80 he doesnt need to spend months down the road lvling he's just getting it out of the way now

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

zike just needs a change of oil once a few hours and good to go :lol: :rollseyes: