Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)</div> Originally posted by Kailean @ <!--QuoteBegin-Aba zike fell asleep repotting ._. 27 hour at paramuns ...
Page: 15

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba

zike fell asleep repotting ._. 27 hour at paramuns

h43r:
    wow.
    just WOW.... i really respect that guy, although i dont know him, but if he is able to exp that much that often then, WOW... h43r:
    You respect a guy who wastes his life killing a fucking monster ingame?
    Everyone should stop playing games, its a waste of life.[/b]
    Get away from these forums then?

From your posts you OBVIOUSLY don't play any online games, get out of here.

If you do play then you are a hypocrite, peace.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba

zike fell asleep repotting ._. 27 hour at paramuns

h43r:
    wow.
    just WOW.... i really respect that guy, although i dont know him, but if he is able to exp that much that often then, WOW... h43r:
    You respect a guy who wastes his life killing a fucking monster ingame?
    Everyone should stop playing games, its a waste of life.[/b]
    Get away from these forums then?

From your posts you OBVIOUSLY don't play any online games, get out of here.

If you do play then you are a hypocrite, peace.[/b][/quote]

ya you shouldnt be here... dont be a douche

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I dont really see how he's wasting his life, it's his choice to do this, he will be the first 80 on USKO, and went from 70-76 in 1 month. *Once he's 80 he doesnt need to spend months down the road lvling he's just getting it out of the way now
    Sorry but, are you saying that what he is doing is good because he is gonna be the first 80 lvl in USKO, as far as i know that acc is played but only 1 person and i don't think is healthy at all playing a video game for more than 3 4 hours everyday, but 27 hours? WTF?
    I'm not saying that he is wasting his life but for sure it's not recomended, there is no way i can justify any kind of video game played by more than 20 hours everyday, if he wants to play like that it's his choice but i think that is too much.

Banned Senior Member

not really saying what he's doing is good, it's not healthy what he's doing and surprised he's been able to do it for the past month. His choice and he's gonna have to deal with it in the end

DragonFire

we should be happy he is orc ^_^

merchanter123

i did 42 hrs straight exp to get my lvl 70 :P :huh: was i wasting my time? not really cuz i had those days off from work and my gf was on vacation and i had nothing better to do xD. :wacko:

gogo 80 zike :wub:

Cocaine

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I dont really see how he's wasting his life, it's his choice to do this, he will be the first 80 on USKO, and went from 70-76 in 1 month. *Once he's 80 he doesnt need to spend months down the road lvling he's just getting it out of the way now
    Sorry but, are you saying that what he is doing is good because he is gonna be the first 80 lvl in USKO, as far as i know that acc is played but only 1 person and i don't think is healthy at all playing a video game for more than 3 4 hours everyday, but 27 hours? WTF?
    I'm not saying that he is wasting his life but for sure it's not recomended, there is no way i can justify any kind of video game played by more than 20 hours everyday, if he wants to play like that it's his choice but i think that is too much.[/b]

Like I have said before, who are you to judge what Zike does with his time?

I'm not trying to be insulting I'm just saying, nobody should judge Zike for spending his time how he wants to.

Definatly not healthy considering the ammount of times he has passed out over the loss of sleep. I think thats rather dumb but whatever I won't judge him. From what I have heard he is young... like 14, 15? If thats the case what the hell are his grades I wonder :lol: Did he dropout of school or something?

Cocaine

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Definatly not healthy considering the ammount of times he has passed out over the loss of sleep. I think thats rather dumb but whatever I won't judge him. From what I have heard he is young... like 14, 15? If thats the case what the hell are his grades I wonder *:lol: Did he dropout of school or something?
    Yeah, saying that it is unhealthy is true, but for someone to say he is wasting his life......That's lame.

DragonFire

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    Definatly not healthy considering the ammount of times he has passed out over the loss of sleep. I think thats rather dumb but whatever I won't judge him. From what I have heard he is young... like 14, 15? If thats the case what the hell are his grades I wonder *:lol: Did he dropout of school or something?
    Yeah, saying that it is unhealthy is true, but for someone to say he is wasting his life......That's lame.[/b]
    YOU WAISTED A PORTION OF YOUR LIFE BEING HUMAN!!! ASKFHALSKJHFLAIWGF!!!! lol :wub:

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

Yeah, saying that it is unhealthy is true, but for someone to say he is wasting his life......That's lame.
    YOU WAISTED A PORTION OF YOUR LIFE BEING HUMAN!!! ASKFHALSKJHFLAIWGF!!!! lol :wub:[/b]
    DONT YOU JUDGE ME CHRIS!!!!

will you marry me?

Aba

zike is a cool guy -_- he deserves respect in this game, not to have critics on him about his life decisions, he plays a game, you play a game, thats the only way you know of him so let him be :angry:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Aba
    zike is a cool guy *-_- he deserves respect in this game, not to have critics on him about his life decisions, he plays a game, you play a game, thats the only way you know of him so let him be *:angry:
    he probable is some sort of genius..and makes millions..

morax

Zike is 21, he doesnt start uni until christmas, hes got alot of free time... hes not a loser though

Originally posted by morax
    Zike is 21, he doesnt start uni until christmas, hes got alot of free time... hes not a loser though
    deans nearly exactly the same, except for the last part :lol: