Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO

This is a discussion on whats the highest lvl around atm in USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah yeah - thats why you slag me off for missing CSW because im out with girls..... Shocking....
Page: 16

morax

yeah yeah - thats why you slag me off for missing CSW because im out with girls.....

Shocking.

earl

kunt is lvl 77 %48 , 2 ppl play with his acc.

if i were zike i would get some rest, passing out bc of playing too much is not healthy

i ve seen stories about some crazy asians who died bc they played something like 48 plus hrs straights

I think i'm the highest level on KO tbh.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    if i were zike i would get some rest, passing out bc of playing too much is not healthy

i ve seen stories about some crazy asians who died bc they played something like 48 plus hrs straights
    thats because they eat instant noodles for weeks since internet cafe offers that kind of fast food. Its really cheap to play in asia too cuz there are so many.
    DUring exams i didnt sleep for 2.5 days straight and i didnt die....didnt do so well though but at least i passed xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont know how people can flame zike for xping lol...ur all xpnig and ull all be 80 eventually...just as 70 was "insane" before and only a few people went for it and they were "insane" and "lifeless" now u all accuse zike of the same thing :rollseyes: think about it...ull all be 80 eventually zike is just getting it over with while he has no school just as u all played ko hardcore during the summer cept u pk, well he xp's...his sleep habits might not be healthy but most of the time he CHOOSES to sleep especially lately there are times where he passes out while repotting or something but i doubt its like at the pc...pretty sure he just goes to his bed for a sec to rest his eyes then ends up falling asleep...ive done it quite a few times when i stay up for long periods of time cuz i cant sleep xD

anyway as its been said hes just getting the hard work outta the way first so while u all are xping months or even a year from now...hell be high lvl and rapnig u in cz preventing u from getting those precious lvl's

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    dont know how people can flame zike for xping lol...ur all xpnig and ull all be 80 eventually...just as 70 was "insane" before and only a few people went for it and they were "insane" and "lifeless" now u all accuse zike of the same thing *:rollseyes: *think about it...ull all be 80 eventually zike is just getting it over with while he has no school just as u all played ko hardcore during the summer cept u pk, well he xp's...his sleep habits might not be healthy but most of the time he CHOOSES to sleep especially lately there are times where he passes out while repotting or something but i doubt its like at the pc...pretty sure he just goes to his bed for a sec to rest his eyes then ends up falling asleep...ive done it quite a few times when i stay up for long periods of time cuz i cant sleep xD

anyway as its been said hes just getting the hard work outta the way first so while u all are xping months or even a year from now...hell be high lvl and rapnig u in cz preventing u from getting those precious lvl's
    guese i better get lvl 70 on edana, better yet 80 that'd be 50000x better, to bad i have school or i'd actually go for 70

Kailean

Originally posted by Otten+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Otten)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba

zike fell asleep repotting ._. 27 hour at paramuns

h43r:
    wow.
    just WOW.... i really respect that guy, although i dont know him, but if he is able to exp that much that often then, WOW... h43r:
    You respect a guy who wastes his life killing a fucking monster ingame?
    Everyone should stop playing games, its a waste of life.[/b]
    well, in some part you are right.
    but also you are a retarded hipocryt. i dont know that guy, but from your post i consider you as a sensless beeing dropped upon a desert without anything to do and no way to get out, with only blaming each person left, who lvls higher than 70 who plays this game because they are better. every1 of us "wastes" his/her time lvling. doesnt matter till what lvl, is it 60, 62,65,70 or even lvl 80. we spent hours, hundrets of hours, or even thousands to do it. for me its impossible to sit and lvl, and lvl, and lvl. its just too boring for me. but do you really need to be that jealous that he is lvling and spending soo much time on this game? or what?
    if you want to stop playing this game, just stop. if you already did, then fine. bye, dont interrupt this forum with brainless posts like the one you just did :mellow:
    wow, its called "respecting" other people(look it up at the dictionary if you dont know what does it mean). if he is doing it in legit way i dont see the point attacking him h43r: , maybe he has time to do it, its his life, no matter his health may be "little damaged" because of it :P

Elmoira

I finnally got premium again , lvling as a mofo now

70-80 is nothing compared to the grind pre rofd of 60-70

I honestly do not see how anyone, even leveling constantly, could be past lvl 75 already..Is there anyway of seeing how many of those lvl 75-80 people actually got there lvls legitly and not from gm? (ughm, ughm, hint, hint)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by grimystill
    I honestly do not see how anyone, even leveling constantly, could be past lvl 75 already..Is there anyway of seeing how many of those lvl 75-80 people actually got there lvls legitly and not from gm? (ughm, ughm, hint, hint)
    zike=legit 75+ so that proves already that its possible

Kailean

Originally posted by grimystill
    some got their lvls legitly, some just used a special value, which is(are) $_$

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516