Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whats makes your day in game?

This is a discussion on Whats makes your day in game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After pking in ardream, getting bunch of letters saying something about dont use koxp to minor heal and to combo, ...
Page: 3

zheka1k

After pking in ardream, getting bunch of letters saying something about dont use koxp to minor heal and to combo, blah blah blah. I always take it as a compliment lol.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

o yes, love watching orcs die while @ bifrost 2 ashitons lmao lol, debuffing them and having a mage or a rouge slow them w/ ice arrow or a warrior scream/ leg cut and then they get raped, = priceless XD, they put on their 70 shield and pot like mad and then they die lol

startrizerg

solo owning > getting 10% + day > get something really good for cheap price > meet old frd > best this weak " gm rezzed me 30 stone after i got exped on empty server :G just makes my day

Record

When I get a unique, or

Frost burns his Raptor going +5 Rebirth, than takes his 70 sword +2 rebirth and burns.

killing felonkor everyday

DarK

when we killed felankor it made my day...

kennyburger

Exping

enigma69

after using cz inn, i mindlessly hit Z and R to start running to the action, and accidently hit an invisible sin who is trying to spike town, and watch him freeze as he trys to town, and watch him die instantaniously from the 5 towers nailing him.

<3 the new town button, noobs hit it and it takes like 5 seconds to work. i get so many more kills now

When I get a unique, or

Frost burns his Raptor going +5 Rebirth, than takes his 70 sword +2 rebirth and burns.[/b]

im glad i made your year

IllusionS

when i click close KO, probably the best part of my day!

Alb_

when i dont stop massiving the 80&#39;s and they OR letter me saying (noob) or they just leave CZ :lol:

saibaikpoa

when i buy a mirage sword +8 for 10gb and sell it in the next hours for 25gb =)

When ppl decide to bring thier dcz chars to lunar war or invasion. This one guy thought it would be a good idea to attack my main again and again during invasion. He must have lost 400 or 500np. The last time i saw him that day was when a priest duffed him and a guard xped him. After that he stopped donating np lol.

just spending time with frends in game and on vent

Rathian

seeing people die in any way and when turks fighht

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast