Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help fast ! :S

This is a discussion on Need help fast ! :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ey guys,i wanna buy bronze premmy on KO with pay by cash option.Now,i printed that page they told me and ...
Page: 1

S1ncM4ster

Ey guys,i wanna buy bronze premmy on KO with pay by cash option.Now,i printed that page they told me and i put it in letter and i wrote adress where i need to send it.Now,bronze premmy is 8 $,cous im from Bosnia and Herzegovina,thats 16 km here (km is value in bosnia,like dollar in america,2 km is 1 $. ),they told me to put 16 km in letter and send to that adress with that paper i printed.They told me that i will recieve email when they recieve letter,so is anyone done this before and is it safe?

KutiS

Just create click n buy

PSYK0SIN

Just create click n buy [/b]
    Not everybody believes in using CC in a computer :/

S1ncM4ster

Er is it safe or no? :blink:

yes its safe

I use Click and Buy, worked fine so far :mellow:

jordan900

its safe will jus take a while since you are so far away

S1ncM4ster

I asked a lady that works in post,and she said 10 days max,so its cool,if u consider ive been playin KO for 3 years witouth premium :blink:

llJuanMall

I asked a lady that works in post,and she said 10 days max,so its cool,if u consider ive been playin KO for 3 years witouth premium :blink:[/b]
    wow u beat me xD i played for about 2 years before i bought my first premium xD

S1ncM4ster

Lol i cant believe that i will be able to log in any time i want lol,wow,now im buyin bronze,but im going to start savin money from now so i can buy gold premmy and get my valkrye armors :lol:

wow u beat me xD i played for about 2 years before i bought my first premium xD[/b]
    same as me

BlackIrish

Lol i cant believe that i will be able to log in any time i want lol,wow,now im buyin bronze,but im going to start savin money from now so i can buy gold premmy and get my valkrye armors :lol:[/b]
    Nice, but note you cannot buy Gold Premium through pay-buy-cash. (Only bronze)

S1ncM4ster

Lol that sux,but nvmnd,at least i will be able to log in any time :lol:

S1ncM4ster

If anyone have any spare potions that dont need pls send me,cous i bought 2 cleavers +7 and im broke now,and my inn is empty so i dont have anything to sell.I will send pots to everyone back,as soon as i get some money .TY

S1ncM4ster

Bump :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast