Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats the most you ever hit for (got hit for) in CZ / DCZ?

This is a discussion on Whats the most you ever hit for (got hit for) in CZ / DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im pretty sure theres something else like this out there, so too bad... ... yesterday i underwent the full transformation ...
Page: 1

im pretty sure theres something else like this out there, so too bad...

yesterday i underwent the full transformation of my DCZ archer from Full Plate to Plate.

restatted his ass and now hes got 254 dex and 60 health.
    i have three pieces of +8 plate, two pieces of fabric +9.
    one +16/3 dex ring
    one +1 kekuri
    dual +9 dex earrings
    +9 dex belt
    +8 iron bow

AP with wolf is now 1667.
    defense is around ~275
    base HP is 775

i hit a few chitin warriors for 800 with counter strike and a +8 chitin, dual RoL sins for 1250+ with counter strike...which is crazy.
    Shadow hunter hits warriors for about 400 consistently and rogues for 400-600 and mages for 600-800.

spike hits me for about 1,000 - 1,200 from a sin with +8 shards, lvl 59...didnt ask how much his AP (i dont think its much since he has dual RE and dual RoL) was though (this is a friend of mine from orc side, so i know his gear....also, the damage marked was with 1500 buffs and 300 defense...though i usually run around without defense because i am too cheap to buy scrolls)

Banned Senior Member

The highest I've hit someone ( without 1 hitting them, or doing the AC bug ) was about 3700 on a mage back in semi early KE, also hit another rogue for about 3000 or so. did some other 3000ish damages as well but they weren't very often

Being pure dex can be fun ( I was a dex whore for alot of my time playing KO ) but if you plan on being it permanently... it wont be fun.

tommyleonghk

im a lv66 BP with 700+ac after buff...

with 1910ap after 30str + book

hardest ive hit was about 1000-1100dmg (hitting on lv70+ warrior after throwing a malice)

hardest ive ever been hit was 2700dmg (more than half my hp) from a lv70+ Rogue

i hit a mage who was maliced for 3.8k on girakon when my sin was around lvl 62 or 63. I was surprised he had enough hp to live through that, but my r killed him :P

killer2675

im a lvl 71 warrior with 1415 def 2333 ap and have hit someone for 1932 while he was maliced and have been hit 900 maliced... probaly 500 or 600 while non duffed

Richie

Ive been hit for 3864 with 350 ac at the time, was in lunar war with orcs ap boost
    <---Human

My best attack was a 540ish and the kill^^ i was lvl 69, had smite+7 and only 106 in str

The highest I&#39;ve hit someone ( without 1 hitting them, or doing the AC bug ) was about 3700 on a mage back in semi early KE, also hit another rogue for about 3000 or so. did some other 3000ish damages as well but they weren&#39;t very often

Being pure dex can be fun ( I was a dex whore for alot of my time playing KO ) but if you plan on being it permanently... it wont be fun.[/b]

haha

3700 is insane!

i figured this to be an interesting topic to discuss because for some reason, you always remember how much the most you were hit for and the most you ever did hit for. kind of like riding a bike...only sometimes you do the riding and sometimes...youre the bike =T

the whole dex thing, yeah, i would go for a different build but i lack the skills to do effective combos as a sin and get a good amount of kills...so i got tired of getting pwned by everyone and getting a handful of lucky kills.

as a dex archer, i barely ever die and get tons of kills...which is kinda neat...

kind of reminds me of my counter strike days as an AWPer in de_dust

=D

I&#39;ve been hit for MORE than 3.3k dmg at lvl 62 by GODLIKE...he killed me one shot...I was buffed

I&#39;ve been hit for MORE than 3.3k dmg at lvl 62 by GODLIKE...he killed me one shot...I was buffed[/b]

haha

that must suck, getting 1 hit killed....which is why i dont go to cz

cant imagine getting noobified with bloody beast or whatever else...

i once hit someone for around 9600 i win!

CallMeNoob

i once hit someone for around 9600 i win![/b]
    I remmber i saw the pic was in arena

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i know that beterr hit me for 3.8k on a lvl 74 sin with chitins 8, dual rols, glass belt, RE+1, EME+1 and WP+1 -_-

CallMeNoob

i know that beterr hit me for 3.8k on a lvl 74 sin with chitins 8, dual rols, glass belt, RE+1, EME+1 and WP+1 -_-[/b]
    he had shard +10 ? :huh:

venom

my best hit was like 350 when playing intpriest xD

ceva

0 nub :P u hit warrior with und gear i remeber in arena

my best hit is 3500 with spike mage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast