Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adi

Whats new in KO (CW/ Anatolia)

This is a discussion on Whats new in KO (CW/ Anatolia) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So what changes have been made on CW? (except the merge with Carnac East*) I'm looking for changes the last ...
Page: 1

Post Whats new in KO (CW/ Anatolia)

So what changes have been made on CW? (except the merge with Carnac East*) I'm looking for changes the last 8 months while i've been away.
    I logged in a few months ago just to see how screwdup the marked was (was a boom of illegal items on the market at that point*), and I noticed that I couldn't open any merchants. A sign came up and told me I needed to get premium to access the markets (wtf was that about?)
    I'm abit too lazy to search through all updates for the last year. So i'd like someone to make a list with changes (and your personal opinions about the changes, would be great)
    Yea I have some catchingup to do so I hope someone can spare some minutes to enlighten me

Examples* of NEW: Quests, Events, Skills, Areas, Items..
    And the current state of the market (balanced, good, bad?..) and ofc the server itself*

All accounts need to get SMS verified to be able to trade and merchant. This is to help fight scams/farmers/koxp players. That's all I know. I just started again 3 weeks ago. I quit in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Axieled View Post
    All accounts need to get SMS verified to be able to trade and merchant. This is to help fight scams/farmers/koxp players. That's all I know. I just started again 3 weeks ago. I quit in 2009
    Alright nice to see they finally doing something to increase the security of our accounts.
    Thanks for sharing hehe, and ofc welcome back

Banned Senior Member

1., trade verfication
    2. utc update( its sort of nice)
    3.dragon boxes- ko is more play2win they drop cs +3s,rof +1s,inecks+1,ibelts+1s ect
    4.xigncode new anticheat works great.
    5. level jump is back

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1., trade verfication
    3.dragon boxes- ko is more play2win they drop cs +3s,rof +1s,inecks+1,ibelts+1s ect
    5. level jump is back
    All that sounds great, things starting to look up

How about the status on old quests (thinking mostly on Karus ones since like all 40+ exp quests was disabled and/ or bugged*)

quests work. at least most of them.
    the onl REAL poblem is the amount of illegal items that were injected during K2 times. those items will not be removed

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    quests work. at least most of them.
    the onl REAL poblem is the amount of illegal items that were injected during K2 times. those items will not be removed
    Well it would really surprise me a lot if they have(ever had) a plan to get rid of them illegal items in the future. If they in fact could remove them they would have done so a long time ago.

I'd love to see more item/ exp quests in-game, specially at 70+ when grinding can be superboring. IMO there's way too few (always been)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    So what changes have been made on CW? (except the merge with Carnac East*) I'm looking for changes the last 8 months while i've been away.
    I logged in a few months ago just to see how screwdup the marked was (was a boom of illegal items on the market at that point*), and I noticed that I couldn't open any merchants. A sign came up and told me I needed to get premium to access the markets (wtf was that about?)
    I'm abit too lazy to search through all updates for the last year. So i'd like someone to make a list with changes (and your personal opinions about the changes, would be great)
    Yea I have some catchingup to do so I hope someone can spare some minutes to enlighten me

Examples* of NEW: Quests, Events, Skills, Areas, Items..
    And the current state of the market (balanced, good, bad?..) and ofc the server itself*
    UTC Expansion, with this expansion they brought the following :
    -Under The Castle (New event), every friday evening(EUTime) there is event running where you can drop new weapons and accesories.
    -New UI.
    -There is some new quests, I never really bothered checking on them but there is something there.
    -You can do every eslant quest twice.
    -They resetted all the quests, which means that even if you did all your quests before..you can do them again. Same goes for Personal quest.

Server Merge(s)
    -They merged whole USKO servers and they are going to merge Europa & Rosetta as well.
    -I know you used to play in cwest before, so FYI. C-West got merged with Ionia & CEast.
    -I don't know about other servers but for anatolia(Ceast,cwest,ionia) its pretty much balanced..yeah...with this turks you can't be sure because every 1month they decide NTing.. but most of the time its ok
    -They changed the limit of clans from 36members to 50.

SMS Verification/OTP
    -OTP System, this is new system NTTGame brought to USKO..I can assure you..its smart and its very usefull but...they want us to pay for it.
    --->Why is this system very usefull?well, this system making your account impossible to hack in other words, because everytime you loggin to your account you'll be asked to submit a code(which changes every 60sec) that you can take from your Mobile application or computer application, so basically if NTTGame don't have any problems with the system then..your account can't get hacked(As I said, as long as there is no something fucked up in that system)

-The merchant thing you wrote about(above), its sms verifciation. You can not merchant or trade these days while your account is not verified or while you don't have premium.
    --->What to do about it? you can simply verify your account from their website by putting your phone number there, then you will recieve a code as SMS and you will just have to verify it.

That's all the important updates I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    1., trade verfication
    5. level jump is back
    @3 - Its not droping RoFs +1.
    @4 - not really.
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    UTC Expansion, with this expansion they brought the following :
    -Under The Castle (New event), every friday evening(EUTime) there is event running where you can drop new weapons and accesories.
    -New UI.
    -There is some new quests, I never really bothered checking on them but there is something there.
    -You can do every eslant quest twice.
    -They resetted all the quests, which means that even if you did all your quests before..you can do them again. Same goes for Personal quest.

Server Merge(s)
    -They merged whole USKO servers and they are going to merge Europa & Rosetta as well.
    -I know you used to play in cwest before, so FYI. C-West got merged with Ionia & CEast.
    -I don't know about other servers but for anatolia(Ceast,cwest,ionia) its pretty much balanced..yeah...with this turks you can't be sure because every 1month they decide NTing.. but most of the time its ok
    -They changed the limit of clans from 36members to 50.

SMS Verification/OTP
    -OTP System, this is new system NTTGame brought to USKO..I can assure you..its smart and its very usefull but...they want us to pay for it.
    --->Why is this system very usefull?well, this system making your account impossible to hack in other words, because everytime you loggin to your account you'll be asked to submit a code(which changes every 60sec) that you can take from your Mobile application or computer application, so basically if NTTGame don't have any problems with the system then..your account can't get hacked(As I said, as long as there is no something fucked up in that system)

-The merchant thing you wrote about(above), its sms verifciation. You can not merchant or trade these days while your account is not verified or while you don't have premium.
    --->What to do about it? you can simply verify your account from their website by putting your phone number there, then you will recieve a code as SMS and you will just have to verify it.

That's all the important updates I guess..

@3 - Its not droping RoFs +1.
    @4 - not really.
    Thanks for this detailed list of changes. Sounds like issues have been taken care of, finally, so I guess i'll be back soon enough

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Sounds like issues have been taken care of, finally
    Nope, not really.
    Don't forget its KO.. once they fix something..something else pops up.
    The support still sucks, the TR Staff does what ever they want with this game.. hackers getting unbanned..tbl users getting unbanned..
    Improvements? not really.