Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

whats next in pus

This is a discussion on whats next in pus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well yeah I guess it depends how you look at it. In your sense, the pauldron would act as a ...
Page: 6

Well yeah I guess it depends how you look at it.
    In your sense, the pauldron would act as a giant jock.
    D:[/b]
    Rofl xD. And yeah I was about to call you an idiot Mad, but then I realized that the pauldron is down there by the feet for some reason... so yeah...

K2 is probably reading this topic...
    "Wowwww... We should definitely do all this"

Close please.

xR3QUI3Mx

You guys needa quit given 'em ideas, you never know what they might take seriously, we used to joke around about platinum premium, and now its a reality. If theres any of these items in the game in the near future, I'ma find out who suggested em, hunt em done, and slap a ho![/b]
    if u look through the KO registry files theres also ultra, royal and some other premiums... so they will be issued eventually

noisome

if u look through the KO registry files theres also ultra, royal and some other premiums... so they will be issued eventually[/b]

lawl you are joking... me im not sure how much they can add on to these premiums

Ultra is gonna be like 1000% xp 200% drop rate its just going to go over board cos K2 wana earn more cash

ILoveYouToo

I'm pretty sure thats just an empty space. it doesn't even has it's own border just the borders of the other slots. 99% sure they will not put anything right there.

Karmac

I'm pretty sure thats just an empty space. it doesn't even has it's own border just the borders of the other slots. 99% sure they will not put anything right there.[/b]
    +1

Besides that though this post makes me laugh and cry at same time.. the end is near.. whatever they add it's just going to benifit the people who spend the most on game and leave the majority of players ( people who only buy prem each month) in the dust.

If there smart they wont add anything else or K2 is likely to loose alot of customers when they quit KO due to it being ruled by the all mighty dollar and having less and less to do with skill of player or time spent leveling.
    What ever happen to "Free to play, option to buy".

af424

gay voucher <_<[/b]
    wtf, would u stop giving them ideas pls :S

deletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletede letedeletedelete

trz

100% upgrade scrolls +1 to +8 :unsure:

the next thing will b Transformation&#39;s Race, it will let u change ur race from mage to warrior etc...
    and it will b 3200+ g1 xD

noisome

would be funny if they started to put frags in PUS think of how many people would buy them... if the price wernt retarded

nathan16

lol transform char would be sik.

noisome

if transform char came in then it would not make people buy chars so much cos they could change when ever they want ..

NeronDomitius

wtf, would u stop giving them ideas pls :S

deletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletede letedeletedelete[/b]
    hehe, sry :P

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I always tough that the middle valk spot wasn&#39;t really a spot:

Top 1 = Helmet
    then the side&#39;s are phatos gloves.
    and the last 1 is valk armor.

So those 4 made a squar but the middle one isnt a squar.

Sorry I suk at explaining things

Ripper_of_romania

if transform char came in then it would not make people buy chars so much cos they could change when ever they want ..[/b]
    Dude,you are not allowed to buy chars h34r:

Still if they made this one aw well you will have rocs on a mage for example and you would need to trade your whole equipment ... or just buy mage set,less time consuming h34r: h34r:

Still,in K2&#39;s point of view ... if you don&#39;t make a new char you won&#39;t buy scrolls,pots,magic bags,gloves and why not,trinas.So that would be an waste of money for them.

Imho K2&#39;s next ideea of item in power-up store would be acces to exclusive premium zones ( they say they gonna implement this for awile now - no,ED and BDW are not premium-exclusive ) or
    - higher rate tear of karividis
    - a new set of scrolls that last more ( let&#39;s say 45 minutes ) and are sold in packs of 20,but are more expensive.By doing this the pk sesion is longer ( 2 sets will be 30 minutes more ) - > increased potion consumption - > more $ out of the pocket
    - Cure potions that can be used by every class - these would sky-rocket the profits
    - Scrolls that customize the elemental of ur weapon -> "OMGEE I WANT LIGHTNING RAPTOR"
    - Pet items -> "OMGEE MY PIG IS WEAKER THAN A FLY" -> make it stronger -> "BUT ITZ OLREADY LVL 60" -> then buy equipment
    - Change cape color -> You are in clan but you dislike the pink color of it&#39;s cape -> you don&#39;t want to leave cuz the clan is good -> what shall we do ? -> buy my own custom made blue cape and still be in clan
    - Various items sold in packs ( TS,Rezz stones,Master skill stones) -> ppl go poor in awile and if you buy an GB from chinese ppl why waste them on these when u can buy something more usefull as equipment -> $ them

Just few of my ideeas

EEthan

DC turk scolls, small and large. small one dcs all turks in a small area, large one dcs all turks in a larger area

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast