Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Whats pedal mean? Minor heal question.

This is a discussion on Whats pedal mean? Minor heal question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So im vsiog a few turks and one turk said pedal minor varmy my or some shit. Why do people ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default Whats pedal mean? Minor heal question.

So im vsiog a few turks and one turk said pedal minor varmy my or some shit. Why do people keep saying people are pedal minoring? I googled it but all i get is turkish mumbo jumbo. What is a pedal? Thanks

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

http://images.gittigidiyor.com/6433/...64333138_0.jpg
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3911/pedal3qq5.jpg

Its basically a piece of hardware that does the minor for you, popular in turkey which is where they are sold.

Lol wtf. So they step on it and it minors for you? Haha turks are so weird. Isnt a game pad the same thing? Thats what the 2nd image looks like. Its sad that turks are that dedicated to a game. If it was isreal Ko would be god to them. Haha oh man thats sad.. Poor little turklers.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Lol wtf. So they step on it and it minors for you? Haha turks are so weird. Isnt a game pad the same thing? Thats what the 2nd image looks like. Its sad that turks are that dedicated to a game. If it was isreal Ko would be god to them. Haha oh man thats sad.. Poor little turklers.
    Didn't get that part o.O

And all it does is just make that hardware clicks like the right click on the mouse and they can spam it with that..

Yeah it was a lame joke. Isreal just seems like they have strong religion. Nothing wrong with that im just saying turks worship KO like its god. Back to the topic. So do people use gamepads now? Arnt they detectable? It should be considerd a third party tool.

Banned Senior Member

Yeah it was a lame joke. Isreal just seems like they have strong religion. Nothing wrong with that im just saying turks worship KO like its god. Back to the topic. So do people use gamepads now? Arnt they detectable? It should be considerd a third party tool.
    Your ignorance is quite funny... if you think most people here are religious, you're completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Your ignorance is quite funny... if you think most people here are religious, you're completely wrong.
    And then enters the snide jew, coolboyp2.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Zionism often confused with a religion, prejudices are there about every nation and every peoples and they don't have to be bad.. I mean what would we in Holland do if people stopped believing we all live in windmills and wear wooden shoes.. Ignorance is such a strong word nowadays and when it's used it usually doesn't bring anything fresh.

OT: They aren't detectable, I dont know if they even help much other then saving ur wrists and arms of repetitive strain injury. Though one would do better to purchase a keyboard that can accomplish the same feat.

A joke is a joke. Who cares. Stay on topic. Nobody cares anyways.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

128 posts in around 1 month? Seriously maaaaaaaaan lol. Without fail you've replied in every single topic i've been in in every single section in like the last few days (except market).

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    128 posts in around 1 month? Seriously maaaaaaaaan lol. Without fail you've replied in every single topic i've been in in every single section in like the last few days (except market).
    that's nothing.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    this guy is a total retard , watched his posts before .

No need to insult him lol, I was just making a point about his number of points.

And razor, of course to you it's nothing. For the rest of us, who usually only post when something needs to be said, it's a lot lol.

If you go off topic just to flame me and call me childish names i pray for ya. You must be pretty damn insecure. Back on topic. Are these game pads legal? Are the accepted? Wow im so far behind and im just trying to get up to pace with all the changes.

If you go off topic just to flame me and call me childish names i pray for ya. You must be pretty damn insecure. Back on topic. Are these game pads legal? Are the accepted? Wow im so far behind and im just trying to get up to pace with all the changes.
    They are ILLEGAL, since they are like u've said third party tools. However like I've stated they are not detectable as far as I know. Besides the people that host or have hosted this game so far have not shown great skill nor intelligence in the battle against third party tools.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I mean what would we in Holland do if people stopped believing we all live in windmills and wear wooden shoes.. Ignorance is such a strong word nowadays and when it's used it usually doesn't bring anything fresh.
    OMG!! you so you don't use wooden shoes nor live in windmills?
    i hate this day even more than when i found out there's no tooth fairy
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast