Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Whats pedal mean? Minor heal question.

This is a discussion on Whats pedal mean? Minor heal question. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavell If you go off topic just to flame me and call me childish names i pray ...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    If you go off topic just to flame me and call me childish names i pray for ya. You must be pretty damn insecure. Back on topic. Are these game pads legal? Are the accepted? Wow im so far behind and im just trying to get up to pace with all the changes.

Really don't understand what insecurity has to do with anything here, but do agree there is no need to insult anyone!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    If you go off topic just to flame me and call me childish names i pray for ya. You must be pretty damn insecure. Back on topic. Are these game pads legal? Are the accepted? Wow im so far behind and im just trying to get up to pace with all the changes.
    Changes? As in pedal released? This shit is prolly the same age as KO, it's def not a new release lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

nice topic...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Im sure this turk pedal box did not exsist when i played. Back then everyone used hp pots. I used to jam a penny in ctrl and have mp pot on 1.

It has been out for years and if your just now learning bout this then your a faking noob

Moi

its a macro kind program that presses 1888818888 non stop you also got 2 other kinds 7888878888 and 6787867878 some are like realy pedals where you use your feet but thats old now you got pedals like memory sticks whre you just need to use CAPSLOCK button to turn it on and off .
    its not only with Rogues but you got 4 every class LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    It has been out for years and if your just now learning bout this then your a faking noob
    Or haven't played the game for ages and ask a legit question. There are no stupid questions, but there are stupid people and since you fail to post on topic you are one of the latter category.

I quit the game in 07 and just came back. Come 6vs6 my friends and i then you can call me whatever you want. When i was vsing 2 nice turks the other day the asked what pedal i used. I had no idea what they ment. And when i watch pk vids on youtube i see alot about these pedals. This is why i asked. If i could speak turkish google would have answerd my question for sure. Thanks for all who post and continue to help me.

Even if you havent played this game in years your still fucking nub if u dont know such basic shit and defending him is cool i guess gogogogo im sorry ur buddy is fuking stupid

haha fuk to even think of it isnt this the same dude that was crying for attention that he wanted people on the forums to like him and crap lolol....he most likely already knows the answer to his own question just asking to be a idiot

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Even if you havent played this game in years your still fucking nub if u dont know such basic shit and defending him is cool i guess gogogogo im sorry ur buddy is fuking stupid haha fuk to even think of it isnt this the same dude that was crying for attention that he wanted people on the forums to like him and crap lolol....he most likely already knows the answer to his own question just asking to be a idiot
    Having a bad day, child?

lol no just mad high so decided to yell at some kids on forums lol ofc razor has to add his 2 cents in just like every other post on this forum lol get laid bro

Strongone im sorry you think bad of me. You are entitled to your opinion and i respect that. Yet in my defense im not a computer guy. I dont use it unless im posting on forums gaming or my email. I have zero knowledge of third party tools. And like i said. I have not played since 07. This is what ko4life was made for. To interact and to gain opinions of the other players who enjoy this game KO. Please stay on topic or mabe shoot me a pm if you have a problem. Dont post spam on my topic. Its just rude and immature. Thanks.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

dude that was so nice i will stop lolol GJ BROOOOOOOOO cant even say somthing back to that

O_o Senior Member

Seriously wtf is wrong with you people coming here and flaming him? All he does is asking question if you don't feel like answering his question then get the fuck off this topic.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Go go rob, ma nigga. haha.
    StrongOne likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast