Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

whats the point of playing usko?

This is a discussion on whats the point of playing usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its all corrupt and about money cant even properly pk k0exp/ not enough people on etc why dont people just ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Default whats the point of playing usko?

its all corrupt and about money cant even properly pk k0exp/ not enough people on etc

why dont people just play private servers?

O_o Senior Member

Coz it's USKO is official ko, unlike ps.

the problem of private servers is,there is babashopers there too,and if you baba or even if you just play and build a char by urself you have the risk of server close and lost everything.USKO is full of cheaters and all the problems but we all know they will fix it,thats why we keep playing...

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBaan View Post
    the problem of private servers is,there is babashopers there too,and if you baba or even if you just play and build a char by urself you have the risk of server close and lost everything.USKO is full of cheaters and all the problems but we all know they will fix it,thats why we keep playing...
    Know =\= hope.
    MrBaan likes this.

LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again. but why?
    yea so we can spend our cash, only to spam the forums about how bad the game is and how its being runned by retards ;D
    it's an ADDICTION people, thats the answer WHY we keep playing this game(.) <---- not a boob, just a "final dot"

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again. but why?
    yea so we can spend our cash, only to spam the forums about how bad the game is and how its being runned by retards ;D
    it's an ADDICTION people, thats the answer WHY we keep playing this game(.) <---- not a boob, just a "final dot"
    about playing that game..I'm not sure anyone is really addicted but if you comparing KO to other games with PVP , ko has the best pvp..maybe quests/exp in other games is more interesting(like wow) but KO has the best PVP.
    about the retards that running that game...
    Well..its impressive.. in 6-7months NTTGame destroyed USKO even K2 couldn't do anything like that in 6-7months..they already tried for about 7years and never succeed like NTTGame did..
    Ganzah and MrBaan like this.

Banned

Speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    about playing that game..I'm not sure anyone is really addicted but if you comparing KO to other games with PVP , ko has the best pvp..maybe quests/exp in other games is more interesting(like wow) but KO has the best PVP.
    about the retards that running that game...
    Well..its impressive.. in 6-7months NTTGame destroyed USKO even K2 couldn't do anything like that in 6-7months..they already tried for about 7years and never succeed like NTTGame did..
    Yea that's totally true about the game system (exp, pvp etc..) Some morning thinkin + the coffe made me write it, tho it's obviously MY opinion, and what I believe to be true. I know tho it isn't 100% accurate, but even so I know there's so many players that cant quit KO because of an addiction, and i'm one of those :P Hard to let go when you're lookin/ chasing that first trip, if you know what I mean :P

Ofcourse I know everyone isn't addicted lmao, but there are ppl out there that has an addiction.. and it's obviously my opinion.
    And pls, take what I wrote with a pinch of salt. I tend to use sarcasm when writing.
    Last edited by Ganzah; 12-17-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    And you didn't notice the sarcasm? Oh boy.

Banned

What sarcasm? You clearly are addicted. Remember when KO was down and you raged all over the forum? And probably got half your posts in that short duration. I do.

What sarcasm? You clearly are addicted. Remember when KO was down and you raged all over the forum? And probably got half your posts in that short duration. I do.
    Yea and I clearly stated that I AM addicted, you missed that part aswell? Oh boy.
    I've been addicted to may things in my life, and KO is the "only thing" that remains.
    That's why I see addictions with somewhat sarcasm, like a way of handle it/ the situation.

Banned

Yea and I clearly stated that I AM addicted, you missed that part aswell? Oh boy.
    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again.
    Maybe you should think before you type. And hey bro, google for the definition of the word sarcasm. Sorry but you failed and you may stop now. Oh boy.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ganzah ur nab and u know it.
    +1 rapist

Maybe you should think before you type. And hey bro, google for the definition of the word sarcasm. Oh boy.
    You can't just pick out a line out of a text and say what it is or isn't... you need the whole text to summarize it.
    And you clearly don't get it so I just rest my case. Isn't wort argue with you since you're an Mod. Will only end up with a punishment or a ban..
    And finally, I do know sarcasm. I don't have to google it like maybe you do. If you try see it out of my point of view it will be much more clear for you.

you cant even play pvp at the beginning all looks fine after some time people go buy overgeared items from gms or admin and after that suddenly the server closed etc . its useless to waste time to gear it . better play usko or euko than pvp servers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast