Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
Like Tree11Likes

whats the point of playing usko?

This is a discussion on whats the point of playing usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its all corrupt and about money cant even properly pk k0exp/ not enough people on etc why dont people just ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default whats the point of playing usko?

    its all corrupt and about money cant even properly pk k0exp/ not enough people on etc

    why dont people just play private servers?

  2. #2
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Coz it's USKO is official ko, unlike ps.

  3. #3
    Member MrBaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    81

    Default

    the problem of private servers is,there is babashopers there too,and if you baba or even if you just play and build a char by urself you have the risk of server close and lost everything.USKO is full of cheaters and all the problems but we all know they will fix it,thats why we keep playing...

  4. #4
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBaan View Post
    the problem of private servers is,there is babashopers there too,and if you baba or even if you just play and build a char by urself you have the risk of server close and lost everything.USKO is full of cheaters and all the problems but we all know they will fix it,thats why we keep playing...
    Know =\= hope.
    MrBaan likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again. but why?
    yea so we can spend our cash, only to spam the forums about how bad the game is and how its being runned by retards ;D
    it's an ADDICTION people, thats the answer WHY we keep playing this game(.) <---- not a boob, just a "final dot"

  6. #6
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again. but why?
    yea so we can spend our cash, only to spam the forums about how bad the game is and how its being runned by retards ;D
    it's an ADDICTION people, thats the answer WHY we keep playing this game(.) <---- not a boob, just a "final dot"
    about playing that game..I'm not sure anyone is really addicted but if you comparing KO to other games with PVP , ko has the best pvp..maybe quests/exp in other games is more interesting(like wow) but KO has the best PVP.
    about the retards that running that game...
    Well..its impressive.. in 6-7months NTTGame destroyed USKO even K2 couldn't do anything like that in 6-7months..they already tried for about 7years and never succeed like NTTGame did..
    Ganzah and MrBaan like this.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again. but why?
    yea so we can spend our cash, only to spam the forums about how bad the game is and how its being runned by retards ;D
    it's an ADDICTION people, thats the answer WHY we keep playing this game(.) <---- not a boob, just a "final dot"
    Speak for yourself.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    about playing that game..I'm not sure anyone is really addicted but if you comparing KO to other games with PVP , ko has the best pvp..maybe quests/exp in other games is more interesting(like wow) but KO has the best PVP.
    about the retards that running that game...
    Well..its impressive.. in 6-7months NTTGame destroyed USKO even K2 couldn't do anything like that in 6-7months..they already tried for about 7years and never succeed like NTTGame did..
    Yea that's totally true about the game system (exp, pvp etc..) Some morning thinkin + the coffe made me write it, tho it's obviously MY opinion, and what I believe to be true. I know tho it isn't 100% accurate, but even so I know there's so many players that cant quit KO because of an addiction, and i'm one of those :P Hard to let go when you're lookin/ chasing that first trip, if you know what I mean :P

    Ofcourse I know everyone isn't addicted lmao, but there are ppl out there that has an addiction.. and it's obviously my opinion.
    And pls, take what I wrote with a pinch of salt. I tend to use sarcasm when writing.
    Last edited by Ganzah; 12-17-2012 at 04:39 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Speak for yourself.
    And you didn't notice the sarcasm? Oh boy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    What sarcasm? You clearly are addicted. Remember when KO was down and you raged all over the forum? And probably got half your posts in that short duration. I do.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    What sarcasm? You clearly are addicted. Remember when KO was down and you raged all over the forum? And probably got half your posts in that short duration. I do.
    Yea and I clearly stated that I AM addicted, you missed that part aswell? Oh boy.
    I've been addicted to may things in my life, and KO is the "only thing" that remains.
    That's why I see addictions with somewhat sarcasm, like a way of handle it/ the situation.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Yea and I clearly stated that I AM addicted, you missed that part aswell? Oh boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    LOL no, so wrong.. we're friggin addicted!!! WE (notice I say 'WE' and not 'I') have tried to find new games 'n $hit, but ALWAYS come back again.
    Maybe you should think before you type. And hey bro, google for the definition of the word sarcasm. Sorry but you failed and you may stop now. Oh boy.

  13. #13
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Czech republic/Spanish
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Ganzah ur nab and u know it.
    +1 rapist

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Maybe you should think before you type. And hey bro, google for the definition of the word sarcasm. Oh boy.
    You can't just pick out a line out of a text and say what it is or isn't... you need the whole text to summarize it.
    And you clearly don't get it so I just rest my case. Isn't wort argue with you since you're an Mod. Will only end up with a punishment or a ban..
    And finally, I do know sarcasm. I don't have to google it like maybe you do. If you try see it out of my point of view it will be much more clear for you.

  15. #15
    Regular Member iJackTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ...............
    Posts
    128

    Default

    you cant even play pvp at the beginning all looks fine after some time people go buy overgeared items from gms or admin and after that suddenly the server closed etc . its useless to waste time to gear it . better play usko or euko than pvp servers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whats the best clan in usko?
    By zzkzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:03 PM
  2. whats the point
    By fonzy in forum Knowledge Base
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Whats the point of this ?
    By Fisshy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •