Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60
Like Tree11Likes

whats the point of playing usko?

This is a discussion on whats the point of playing usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that ganzah kid... lol....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    that ganzah kid... lol.

  2. #32
    Senior Member NyppaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Dafuq happened here lols.. Only me and my buddy Brian who just wanna lean back, eat some popcorn and re-read this topic again, and again, and again..?


  3. #33
    Member LifeBasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    if you comparing KO to other games with PVP , ko has the best pvp..maybe quests/exp in other games is more interesting(like wow) but KO has the best PVP.
    KO PvP is shit.
    I played KO since 2004, I used to love the game and think like you that KO had the best pvp system, but now after playing League of Legends for about 2 years and half I came back to KO just to try a private server and the pvp system is just a fucking joke.
    1st of all it's useless to pvp, you earn national points, what do you do with your national points? Nothing. You earn some stupid ass symbol and help your clan to get grades and shit, but nothing too fancy.
    2nd this game has no fucking crowd! You just run, and run and run and run some more and nobody can catch you. If you are a rogue you even have lightfeet so it's like impossible to day unseless you really want to.
    3rd The /town system is a joke, I don't get how this shit was never removed from the cz. You see someone "omg theres a orc!!!! lets kill him!" You start to chase him for like 2 hours when you finally hit him or legcut him or someshit he just /town.
    Seriously what's the point of /town at cz? There's even a skill called gate to go to the town! It's just dumb.

    Well, this game blows, seriously. I know you are all in love and addicted to the game but honestly, this game is shit, the game has like 10 years or so... I don't even wanna talk about gfx cause they are a sad joke but everything else is just meeeh.
    Not to mention that the game is full of turks, you can't walk around without getting spammed "sa as party varmý", not to mention the amount of koxp or whatever it is called nowadays...

    You guys keep saying, I stay because KO has the best PvP system, I'm telling you son, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG! There are so many games better than KO at PvP and games that require more skill.
    Just tryout League of Legends, it's not a mmorpg it's a moba, but once you know how to play and understand the game you will see that is 100 times better than KO and requires alot more skill than KO.


    Honestly guys, move on, KO was fun like 5 years ago, nowadays the game is a cruel joke and you are wasting your life at it.

  4. #34
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    whats the point of this thread?

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    KO PvP is shit.
    I played KO since 2004, I used to love the game and think like you that KO had the best pvp system, but now after playing League of Legends for about 2 years and half I came back to KO just to try a private server and the pvp system is just a fucking joke.
    1st of all it's useless to pvp, you earn national points, what do you do with your national points? Nothing. You earn some stupid ass symbol and help your clan to get grades and shit, but nothing too fancy.
    2nd this game has no fucking crowd! You just run, and run and run and run some more and nobody can catch you. If you are a rogue you even have lightfeet so it's like impossible to day unseless you really want to.
    3rd The /town system is a joke, I don't get how this shit was never removed from the cz. You see someone "omg theres a orc!!!! lets kill him!" You start to chase him for like 2 hours when you finally hit him or legcut him or someshit he just /town.
    Seriously what's the point of /town at cz? There's even a skill called gate to go to the town! It's just dumb.

    Well, this game blows, seriously. I know you are all in love and addicted to the game but honestly, this game is shit, the game has like 10 years or so... I don't even wanna talk about gfx cause they are a sad joke but everything else is just meeeh.
    Not to mention that the game is full of turks, you can't walk around without getting spammed "sa as party varmý", not to mention the amount of koxp or whatever it is called nowadays...

    You guys keep saying, I stay because KO has the best PvP system, I'm telling you son, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG! There are so many games better than KO at PvP and games that require more skill.
    Just tryout League of Legends, it's not a mmorpg it's a moba, but once you know how to play and understand the game you will see that is 100 times better than KO and requires alot more skill than KO.


    Honestly guys, move on, KO was fun like 5 years ago, nowadays the game is a cruel joke and you are wasting your life at it.
    you're right but you can't compare RPG pvp with moba pvp... extremely flawed comparison.
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

  6. #36
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    KO PvP is shit.
    I played KO since 2004, I used to love the game and think like you that KO had the best pvp system, but now after playing League of Legends for about 2 years and half I came back to KO just to try a private server and the pvp system is just a fucking joke.
    1st of all it's useless to pvp, you earn national points, what do you do with your national points? Nothing. You earn some stupid ass symbol and help your clan to get grades and shit, but nothing too fancy.
    2nd this game has no fucking crowd! You just run, and run and run and run some more and nobody can catch you. If you are a rogue you even have lightfeet so it's like impossible to day unseless you really want to.
    3rd The /town system is a joke, I don't get how this shit was never removed from the cz. You see someone "omg theres a orc!!!! lets kill him!" You start to chase him for like 2 hours when you finally hit him or legcut him or someshit he just /town.
    Seriously what's the point of /town at cz? There's even a skill called gate to go to the town! It's just dumb.

    Well, this game blows, seriously. I know you are all in love and addicted to the game but honestly, this game is shit, the game has like 10 years or so... I don't even wanna talk about gfx cause they are a sad joke but everything else is just meeeh.
    Not to mention that the game is full of turks, you can't walk around without getting spammed "sa as party varmý", not to mention the amount of koxp or whatever it is called nowadays...

    You guys keep saying, I stay because KO has the best PvP system, I'm telling you son, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG! There are so many games better than KO at PvP and games that require more skill.
    Just tryout League of Legends, it's not a mmorpg it's a moba, but once you know how to play and understand the game you will see that is 100 times better than KO and requires alot more skill than KO.


    Honestly guys, move on, KO was fun like 5 years ago, nowadays the game is a cruel joke and you are wasting your life at it.
    I guess you never had any hardcore PKing... KO pvp system is amazing, yeah you don't earn anything beside national points (tho you got some exp and back then, before ppl abused it, you could exchange NPs for medals and could get gg items)


    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    you're right but you can't compare RPG pvp with moba pvp... extremely flawed comparison.
    This word again...

  7. #37
    Senior Member Nautus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    182

    Default

    write, moba in wikipédia take me 10 sec to know what is it x)

  8. #38
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    KO PvP is shit.
    I played KO since 2004, I used to love the game and think like you that KO had the best pvp system, but now after playing League of Legends for about 2 years and half I came back to KO just to try a private server and the pvp system is just a fucking joke.
    1st of all it's useless to pvp, you earn national points, what do you do with your national points? Nothing. You earn some stupid ass symbol and help your clan to get grades and shit, but nothing too fancy.
    2nd this game has no fucking crowd! You just run, and run and run and run some more and nobody can catch you. If you are a rogue you even have lightfeet so it's like impossible to day unseless you really want to.
    3rd The /town system is a joke, I don't get how this shit was never removed from the cz. You see someone "omg theres a orc!!!! lets kill him!" You start to chase him for like 2 hours when you finally hit him or legcut him or someshit he just /town.
    Seriously what's the point of /town at cz? There's even a skill called gate to go to the town! It's just dumb.

    Well, this game blows, seriously. I know you are all in love and addicted to the game but honestly, this game is shit, the game has like 10 years or so... I don't even wanna talk about gfx cause they are a sad joke but everything else is just meeeh.
    Not to mention that the game is full of turks, you can't walk around without getting spammed "sa as party varmý", not to mention the amount of koxp or whatever it is called nowadays...

    You guys keep saying, I stay because KO has the best PvP system, I'm telling you son, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG! There are so many games better than KO at PvP and games that require more skill.
    Just tryout League of Legends, it's not a mmorpg it's a moba, but once you know how to play and understand the game you will see that is 100 times better than KO and requires alot more skill than KO.


    Honestly guys, move on, KO was fun like 5 years ago, nowadays the game is a cruel joke and you are wasting your life at it.
    Your argument is already flawed for the sole reason that League of Legends is a shit game. And well.. You say KO PvP is for nothing and what LoL PvP is for? That's fucking right! Nothing! If you don't play LoL in the fucking tournaments and do fucking great it doesn't matter what game you play. If you really go down that "that is done for no reason lane" you must go all the way through it and think before you post.

    I mean, why there is life? For no fucking reason.
    MyDestiny likes this.

  9. #39
    Member LifeBasic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I only spoke about League of Legends cause it's the game that I am currently playing, I know it's totally different from Knight Online, and alot better aswell.
    Anyways I'm not saying you should quit KO and go play LoL, I'm saying there are so many games out there better than KO.
    Rift, Guild Wars 2, Secret World, even Aion, all these games can make you forget KO in no time.

    But I understand you guys, I used to be like you, I used to say "KO has the best pvp system in the world, I will never find a game like KO", then I tried different things and I found so many better games in every aspect.

    If you enjoy KO stick with KO, but don't try to sell that bullshit that the only reason you stay at KO it's cause it has the best PvP system cause KO PvP is not that good, there are alot of things that they could improve but MGAME doesn't care, there's no inovation in this game, the PK system is the same that was 10 years ago, that's why this game blows, it's outdated.
    So ya, this game is bad, it's old, it's full of hackers/cheaters, it's run by some shit company, it's based on how much irl money you spend at it to be good at it and the point that you all guys say it's godly the PvP system isn't even that good, in fact it sucks. The lack of CC, the /town thing, the useless national points, make this game shitty.
    If you love it keep playing, I'm not telling you to quit KO, I'm just saying there are games out there a way way way better.


    Oh and by the way Kallop, at League of Legends PvP system has a reason, you play ranked games to gain elo, when you reach high elo you start playing with better players, eventually you will start playing with pro players that play in pro teams, that earn 5000 euros per month just to play the game and if you are really good at the game they start noticing you, you might be invited to tryout in a pro team, you might join a pro team and compete for milions of dollars, yeah that's right, milions of dollars.

    At Knight Online you can be the #1 at your server, top national points, top clan, top gear, the most skilled, you can be the best.
    What will you earn with it? Nothing.
    You will be the best at a shitty ass game, nothing more.

  10. #40
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post
    I only spoke about League of Legends cause it's the game that I am currently playing, I know it's totally different from Knight Online, and alot better aswell.
    Anyways I'm not saying you should quit KO and go play LoL, I'm saying there are so many games out there better than KO.
    Rift, Guild Wars 2, Secret World, even Aion, all these games can make you forget KO in no time.

    But I understand you guys, I used to be like you, I used to say "KO has the best pvp system in the world, I will never find a game like KO", then I tried different things and I found so many better games in every aspect.

    If you enjoy KO stick with KO, but don't try to sell that bullshit that the only reason you stay at KO it's cause it has the best PvP system cause KO PvP is not that good, there are alot of things that they could improve but MGAME doesn't care, there's no inovation in this game, the PK system is the same that was 10 years ago, that's why this game blows, it's outdated.
    So ya, this game is bad, it's old, it's full of hackers/cheaters, it's run by some shit company, it's based on how much irl money you spend at it to be good at it and the point that you all guys say it's godly the PvP system isn't even that good, in fact it sucks. The lack of CC, the /town thing, the useless national points, make this game shitty.
    If you love it keep playing, I'm not telling you to quit KO, I'm just saying there are games out there a way way way better.


    Oh and by the way Kallop, at League of Legends PvP system has a reason, you play ranked games to gain elo, when you reach high elo you start playing with better players, eventually you will start playing with pro players that play in pro teams, that earn 5000 euros per month just to play the game and if you are really good at the game they start noticing you, you might be invited to tryout in a pro team, you might join a pro team and compete for milions of dollars, yeah that's right, milions of dollars.

    At Knight Online you can be the #1 at your server, top national points, top clan, top gear, the most skilled, you can be the best.
    What will you earn with it? Nothing.
    You will be the best at a shitty ass game, nothing more.
    Usually top clan = best players (like that elo shit you said on LoL)

    Like kallop said, you are saying you dont gain shit in KO's pvp, but its the same with LoL.

  11. #41
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Usually top clan = best players (like that elo shit you said on LoL)

    Like kallop said, you are saying you dont gain shit in KO's pvp, but its the same with LoL.
    he just told you that it's not the same.

    LoL is somewhat competitive at least... while KO..

  12. #42
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    the point of play ko is earn gbs and sell it for usd

  13. #43
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    the point of play ko is earn gbs and sell it for usd
    for some reason i find this funny and, in a way, pretty accurate too

  14. #44
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    for some reason i find this funny and, in a way, pretty accurate too
    well ko isnt a game anymore , most business

  15. #45
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeBasic View Post

    At Knight Online you can be the #1 at your server, top national points, top clan, top gear, the most skilled, you can be the best.
    What will you earn with it? Nothing.
    Why do you need to earn something?..
    the point in playing pc games is to enjoy :P nothing else.
    Seriously I never played any PC game for earning money/prizes or anything like that.

    and to be honest, if you making your gear without buying anything from your own pocket, when you quit you can sell your items/character and make some proofit so actually you earn something(just incase you dont use your own pocket)


    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    the point of play ko is earn gbs and sell it for usd
    eh nob .. go work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    well ko isnt a game anymore , most business
    for chinese hackers ^^.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whats the best clan in usko?
    By zzkzz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:03 PM
  2. whats the point
    By fonzy in forum Knowledge Base
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 11:51 AM
  3. Whats the point of this ?
    By Fisshy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •