Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

whats the point of playing usko?

This is a discussion on whats the point of playing usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ for chinese hackers ^^. no , for me too and i dont have a job , ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post

for chinese hackers ^^.
    no , for me too and i dont have a job , i farm gbs and sell them that's how i live

wow ... its unreal how you two carry on

LoL and KO two different games, one is market driven to be rewarded other is Tournament driven to be rewarded you cant really compare the two both good in their own ways as for KO yeah is a good game to build from scratch to get to the top gear but sadly the only people that let this game down is not the community but the developers so argue what ya want LoL pwns cuz of its developers ambition to listen to its players while KO sits on top of the cupboard dusting away behind a box till the whole of KO is merged into 1 client USKO,EUKO,KOKO and all the other KOs this game will stay on that shelve dusting away waiting for someone with brains to come save it till then ^_^ enjoy! GN

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    LoL and KO two different games, one is market driven to be rewarded other is Tournament driven to be rewarded you cant really compare the two both good in their own ways as for KO yeah is a good game to build from scratch to get to the top gear but sadly the only people that let this game down is not the community but the developers so argue what ya want LoL pwns cuz of its developers ambition to listen to its players while KO sits on top of the cupboard dusting away behind a box till the whole of KO is merged into 1 client USKO,EUKO,KOKO and all the other KOs this game will stay on that shelve dusting away waiting for someone with brains to come save it till then ^_^ enjoy! GN
    Bro thats the longest sentence i've ever seen ;D
    I have a hard time understanding what is what.

only point is how to lose money and time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by misterxark View Post
    only point is how to lose money and time ^^
    16 spam posts in less than 30 minutes? lol someone seems desperate to reach his 50 posts...

the point of playing a game is to have fun. KO is a game. if you're playing it and you arent having fun, there isnt a point in playing it.

as for usko vs other versions of ko (including private servers) well, usko and euko have huge waves of hacks... random forum down time, sherrifs (do they still have them? i haven't played a legit version of ko in a while now) jailing people who haven't done anything wrong, and haven't had a worth while update since ROTFD as far as I'm concerned. the tech support is non existent for free players, and lacking for paying players from what I've read. the community is dwindling and the gameplay has gone from "grind and play, explore and kill whatever you like, see what drops what from playing the game" to "buy items, fight pedal using turks in cz"

private servers likely will never be updated beyond usko/euko, but they have fixed several bugs and glitches that the real developers of ko never even acknowledged existed in the first place. the point in playing them is kind of.. moot.. since most of them don't stay up. then again there are servers that have been up for years at a time with little downtime. a lot of them changed what drops from what, a few even made some new skins for monsters and bosses... its kind of nice to have an alternate version of knight online to play when you get fed up with the legit version's flaws. but again.. you're looking at maybe a month of decent activity on a new server, then a month of semi-active exp and farming... and then death, because anyone who's been there since the start has items that it took a whole clan to farm and upgrade, and new players have next to nothing. try to give out "starter gear" and the old players will get pissy that they farmed and exp'd for as long as they did to get what they have. try farming in cz when there's even 1 assasin with light feet and stealth stalking all the farmable monsters that you can barely kill solo as it is, and you'll likely quit from frustration. no new players, and the odd player quitting = dead server.

in summary, there's no point in playing USKO if you're planning on pvping, unless you buy in enough that you're on par with everyone else or find a dedicated group of 5 to 20 people who're willing to start with you on a new server and farm your way up. There's no point in playing private servers if you're looking to start somewhere and play there indefinitely.

oh and /offtopic, why does everyone get pissy if people spam a bit for their "50 posts"? if he ends up doing it just to get to the market section, then tries to scam someone... so what? as long as you use any common sense you can generally avoid getting scammed/get your money or items back.

lool, its the oficial, and its a game, so the pint is have fun,. no more, if you spend real moeny in this game, its cuz you want

the only point in a game its have fun, no more, its a game!!! play it if you want or not

Play euko, not the same amount of botters, more players

lol spanish nybs

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

OSKO is the new thing! It's still new come play!

the only reason that make's the official KO attractive is because it's official. Topic answered, not really necessary having 4 page's of posts filled with discussions and that nonsense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrBaan View Post
    the problem of private servers is,there is babashopers there too,and if you baba or even if you just play and build a char by urself you have the risk of server close and lost everything.USKO is full of cheaters and all the problems but we all know they will fix it,thats why we keep playing...
    about problems we have in ko
    i thought you should say usko team might solve it and might not

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

point was for me, get a candy staff and exp a mage... there cheap fun. simples

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234