Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?....

This is a discussion on Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat u guys think of this? a ardream BP challenged me to 1 vs 1, cuz i called him noob ...
Page: 1

wat u guys think of this? a ardream BP challenged me to 1 vs 1, cuz i called him noob =P, so then he tells me go moradon, a no debuff 1 vs 1.. first one i got owned, then i suspected he using talia, seeing my damage is like.. 2xx every skill i use.. so then i tell him that we both take off our valk tops, to proove we arent using talias.. then i pwn him 3 in a row.... and aftewards he still wont admit hes using talia.. now, 2 weeks later, he finally admitted.

whats up with the people these days.... i mean.. why not admit to using a talia when u are useing one...

who cares about 1v1's

if i 1v1ed you i'd use club defense talias and i'd duff your ass

use what you got

Banned

who cares about 1v1's

use what you got[/b]
    word

why the heck you think are talias ingame?
    i hate people complaining about duffs,weapondefs and healskills in 1vs1 wtf

drewzki1

kinda like saying ppl shouldnt use their irons or w/e, i guess talias are good for evening out those with normal or crap gear and those with +3 uniques n that.

Banned

talia dont matter to me..its just one thing i can get if i wanted..if u vs u should know that noobs will try to do whatever they can to win

Banned for scamming.

Kinda off this topic but..... this guy is the most backwards guy. he asks whats up with ppl these days, yet he charges ppl 10 mill to answer simple questions. WTF!?(he wanted me to pay to get help wit border war)

so all i have to say is whats up with ppl these days

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

better question:
    whats with ppl not using acid pots in 1v1's?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

get a sword and switch if u suspect he's using talia, or do as cama said and acid pot his ass off.

Destructo

who cares about 1v1's

use what you got[/b]
    I agree here.

Stop complaining that people are using something available in the game. Its like saying to a lvl 80 warrior "Why did you use hell blade on me?" Same thing as duffs, why does a priest not get to use all of its skills available to him but a rogue can use minor heal, if you are gonna play with no duffs then a rogue shouldn't be able to minor heal, the skills were put in the game to balance out characters, priests get duff cause of lower hp, low ac and lower attack, rogues get minor cause of low hp and lower def, etc.

startrizerg

bhal this topic comes up every month on all forum i think ...
    anyways acid pot r disable been weaks now ^^ .

get a sword and switch if u suspect he's using talia, or do as cama said and acid pot his ass off.[/b]
    hes ardream bp he can only use clubs :<

if its a planned 1v1 talias shouldn&#39;t be allowed. i know u ppl say "use what u got bla bla im noob" but if u ask for a 1v1 in arena how would it be fair when they use a weapon defense that&#39;s cutting ur damage by 50%? talias shouldnt be allowed in 1v1 but they are good for like normal pk since ppl gang u. hes just pathetic or weak so he knew the only way he could win was with talia.

hes ardream bp he can only use clubs :<

if its a planned 1v1 talias shouldn&#39;t be allowed. i know u ppl say "use what u got bla bla im noob" but if u ask for a 1v1 in arena how would it be fair when they use a weapon defense that&#39;s cutting ur damage by 50%? talias shouldnt be allowed in 1v1 but they are good for like normal pk since ppl gang u. hes just pathetic or weak so he knew the only way he could win was with talia.[/b]

lmao, i dont see whats so fun about talias, when i use mine, we both run out of pots... wtf is the point?... yes u can use acid pots, but how come i never see someone acid pot 100 times in a planned 1 vs 1?... ive never seen any movie by any player which shows him/her using acid pots to win.

tamachan

lmao, i dont see whats so fun about talias, when i use mine, we both run out of pots... wtf is the point?... yes u can use acid pots, but how come i never see someone acid pot 100 times in a planned 1 vs 1?... ive never seen any movie by any player which shows him/her using acid pots to win.[/b]
    who cares ,the point is its apart of the game... no one acid pot in 1vs1 cause it will take too much time and by the time he breaks the armor of the opponent he proberly be dead.

who cares ,its apart of the game... no one acid pot in 1vs1 cause it will take too much time and by the time he breaks the armor of the opponent he proberly be dead.[/b]

im pretty sure not.. spam heal heal heal, acid pot, heal heal heal heal heal restore, heal heal heal acid pot...

tamachan

im pretty sure not.. spam heal heal heal, acid pot, heal heal heal heal heal restore, heal heal heal acid pot...[/b]
    what about debuffs and heal cancels? u have to heal, cure, acid, heal failed , heal again..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast