Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?....

This is a discussion on Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what about debuffs and heal cancels? u have to heal, cure, acid, heal failed , heal again..[/b] 99% of ardream ...
Page: 2

what about debuffs and heal cancels? u have to heal, cure, acid, heal failed , heal again..[/b]
    99% of ardream ppl cant cancel heals..

zheka1k

99% of ardream ppl cant cancel heals..[/b]
    ahahahah guess im the 1%

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

ahahahah guess im the 1%[/b]

Taila = noob always has always will. It like 1v1 with one person buffed one duffed can not be fair like that.

I am a BP so i know all to well how annoying ti is that ppl cry if u duff or heal but if i used all my skills then no one could beat me. And other duffer BPs we would never kill each other.

It impossible to win against malice torment massive and 10K heal. when i was 65 i coudl kill a 75 warrior 1v1 if i malice para massive him and heal if/when needed.

So thats why you shouldnt duff in 1v1 or heal. All Bp;s i come across malice me i dont even cure i just kill em anyway them they try heal, cancel dead. If i ever duff them after they duff me they town zzz. Can dish it out but not take it.

I beleive that malice is allowed in 1v1 against same lvl warriors to offset the diff in AP/HP/AC but i still dont malice them cos if u win they will cry for sure. Feels better when u beat them and they got nothing to cry about.

Peace

r3dev0

Whats with people and bitching about content thats ingame ie talias n duffs, suck it up bitch

tamachan

Whats with people and bitching about content thats ingame ie talias n duffs, suck it up bitch[/b]
    hahahah +1 :lol:

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

Whats with people and bitching about content thats ingame ie talias n duffs, suck it up bitch[/b]

Only noobs say this sort of stuff. Cant win on even ground zzz

Besides if we both use talia then its even again so why not just not use it in the first place?

You dont get NP from 1v1 unless in CZ ofc so no point saying oh i beat so and so in 1v1 when you had tailia/ used duffs and healed haha. Yeh your a real pro.

Try puttin the duffs away and practicing ya combo/farming for better gears

Feels much better when you win in fair vs

every random 1v1 i made after i spike him and i see my damage is low u know that he is using talia so just throw a couple acid pots on him

spike + thrust = dead

always works for me :lol:

if tou think is using talia just simple true him 2 or 3 accid pots ^^
    other wise if your a war or bp just change weapon and see what appends^^
    im always changing my weapon in 1v1 till i find the 1 that hits the moust do the same

tamachan

Only noobs say this sort of stuff. Cant win on even ground zzz

Besides if we both use talia then its even again so why not just not use it in the first place?

You dont get NP from 1v1 unless in CZ ofc so no point saying oh i beat so and so in 1v1 when you had tailia/ used duffs and healed haha. Yeh your a real pro.

Try puttin the duffs away and practicing ya combo/farming for better gears

Feels much better when you win in fair vs[/b]
    Whats wrong with you lol... All r3dev0 said was "Whats with people and bitching about content thats ingame ie talias n duffs, suck it up bitch"....
    Wtf does that got to do with what u said?

Lag0nx

I agree here.

Stop complaining that people are using something available in the game. Its like saying to a lvl 80 warrior "Why did you use hell blade on me?" Same thing as duffs, why does a priest not get to use all of its skills available to him but a rogue can use minor heal, if you are gonna play with no duffs then a rogue shouldn't be able to minor heal, the skills were put in the game to balance out characters, priests get duff cause of lower hp, low ac and lower attack, rogues get minor cause of low hp and lower def, etc.[/b]
    you do know a priest that duffs and heals in a 1v1 has 0 chance of losing and is completely undefeated unless he is a complete noob/idiot.
    also if you do that whoever ur fighting will call you a noob and no1 will consider it a vs.
    A good priest wins without duffs.

Banned

you do know a priest that duffs and heals in a 1v1 has 0 chance of losing and is completely undefeated unless he is a complete noob/idiot.
    also if you do that whoever ur fighting will call you a noob and no1 will consider it a vs.
    A good priest wins without duffs.[/b]
    who cares ppl could have chosen priest too,they didnt, they have to deal with it

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

there's no such thing as "fair" in 1v1s cause u will never have equal lvl, equal build, equal gear and equal skills at the same time and thats part of the challenge. if your oponent doesn't compromise with your request of "no talias", then fuck him and pk other shit. just let it go.

Use what ever you can ^^ if it's avaiable in game you can use it that's all if you acid pot in 1vs1 you can use a hammer and all is repaired for everything there is a cure :P.

I use what ever i want if someone want to 1vs1 me i would even put op my cs run away and slow him and far ice him all the time lolz show my ass somethimes (with greeting).

Tank mage for the win :P lolz

Fk 1vs1's are you better stuffed them me good for you can you combo better i don't gift a fk. I'll slow your ass run like a biatch others will finish you off, are you still better then the person who is supposed to kill you to bad i tp him away

LIFE IS A BIATCH ^^

Banned

Fk 1vs1's are you better stuffed them me good for you can you combo better i don't gift a fk. I'll slow your ass run like a biatch others will finish you off, are you still better then the person who is supposed to kill you to bad i tp him away

LIFE IS A BIATCH ^^[/b]
    haha :lol: ,thats it!

ArminVanBuuren

Every time I open this forum on my pc I see a thread about this...the truth is that in 1vs1 everything is allowed unless you say is not before starting...if you say "no duffs", ok, no duffs, but you forgot to add the "and no weapon defensive armor"...this a game in which PK was designed to be in party...some skilled players from the beginning made the world know that was possible to pk alone (if there was no combo, that would be extremely hard imo) and then 1vs1 came up...well, whatever...every in-game features, skills, items, etc are allowed on a 1vs1 until you ask for the contrary...as you said, he was using valk and talia, then you asked him to take off the valk (you too ofc) and if he took off the talia was his decision, but imo, if he'd wanted he could have kept it, at least 'till you would tell him to take it off.

PS: I agree with lIIIIIIIIIIl, there's no fair 1vs1 in this game. One of the duelers will always have better skills or better gear...or both :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast