Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?....

This is a discussion on Whats with ppl and talias in 1 vs 1?.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IIIIIIII There can be a 'fair' 1v1. for example 2 rogues,both level 70,shell set +7,quest jewelry. the one with better ...
Page: 4

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

IIIIIIII
    There can be a 'fair' 1v1.
    for example 2 rogues,both level 70,shell set +7,quest jewelry.
    the one with better combo or as you say"skills" will win,still fair vs.
    being better in comboing doesn't make it unfair :s[/b]
    obviously u don't get what i meant...

like how can u ensure both have those quest jewels and are wearing those shell set? thats not possible, so if it is that troublesome might as well fuck it...

besides what do you mean by fair? is luck included in "fairness" because sometimes you win because you're lucky(miss less R/critical dmgs etc). so what is being "fair" then? the terms go on endlessly, its pointless.

Banned

No id just duff the crap out of them and kill them anyway. Noobs get to die that way.

Only the true leets of this game know the (it would appear unspoken) rules of a proper vs.

No duffs , no heals, no tailia, no blinding, no acid pots, no scream or legcut. Straight tanking combos and pots (sins minor is fine). If you loose so bad then you know you cant beat them and you shouldnt bother vs them again.[/b]
    retarded wannabe.

Banned

if its a PLANNED 1 v 1

rules should be set, if u said no talias he shouldnt be using talias

if its a random 1 v 1 in cz..

expect it all

tommyleonghk

if its a PLANNED 1 v 1

rules should be set, if u said no talias he shouldnt be using talias
    if its a random 1 v 1 in cz..

expect it all[/b]
    yeap... in cz ..anything goes...

hmm... try both rogues naked with no accessories and both with dual stilleto+8s :P

Banned

just use all what game give ya

tamachan

just use all what game give ya[/b]
    yup :P use talia, acid pot, fully debuff zuahaha

tommyleonghk

lol hate acid war

throw a couple acid pots b4 every vs it will solve any talia problems

Validating

talias are for ppl who suck end of story.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

talias are for ppl who suck end of story.[/b]
    or are they for people who know how to play? hmm
    h34r:

LightPriest

yes talia is for intelligenmt members loll if they use a talia is for win a vs then they are more intelligent than ppl who dont use -,-, acid pot loll tamachan lov this shit XD

talias are for ppl who suck end of story.[/b]
    What about then defence gear like chitin with dd def or other stuffs. They make this ability to use it, so if you want to you it why not, if people have iron belt iron necklace will you also ask to take them off in a 1vs1. Bullshit.

I put alot time to make my talia's to farm all the stuff for it and they are very usefull, if you have 3 lvl 80 baba's from killedby on you they still do me good damage if i take off that talia i'm screwed.

Talia ftw, don't want to use it k good for you but don't cry if others use it.

Wtf is up with people calling others "noobs". Does this word makeyour E-penis bigger.... I think it's funny when people scream it after a win.. Makes me wonder how they deal with things in real-life..

A guy at a Bar spills your beer :angry: Do you scream NOOB? :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

No id just duff the crap out of them and kill them anyway. Noobs get to die that way.

Only the true leets of this game know the (it would appear unspoken) rules of a proper vs.

No duffs , no heals, no tailia, no blinding, no acid pots, no scream or legcut. Straight tanking combos and pots (sins minor is fine). If you loose so bad then you know you cant beat them and you shouldnt bother vs them again.[/b]
    I'm sorry, but that wouldn't be a fair vs. Even if I'm a sin, if you talk about those rules, then fair would be if minor was also forbidden...then both players would have to pot only and both would have the same chance to win/lose.

I think if both are scrolled they can use all their chances/skills during the vs (just talking about BP and Rogue...warrior and mage can't cure themselves) and only if both let the other know what they are using while dueling.

About talias again, if they want to use talia then you tell them you want to use acid pots too...there's nothing they can tell you about it.

Banned

lets see i played 255mp semi paper gear and GG Items and when i would 1v1 a turk with +9 shit ofcourse i put on talia :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast