Whats up with all the Turk Topics?

This is a discussion on Whats up with all the Turk Topics? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi ppl . I just logged into the forum, came to general chat and what do i see? About 7 ...
Page: 1

Z3non

Default Whats up with all the Turk Topics?

Hi ppl .
    I just logged into the forum, came to general chat and what do i see? About 7 topics talking trash about turks.
    Yes yes we know that 95.99 of the turks are bad, but there is no need to come here and create a new topic everytime a turk kses you, or spam trades u.
    If the admin this its a good ideia, maybe someone should open a topic named : Good actýon of the daý , and in that topic, we posted all the bad thing turks (the 95.99%) did to u/ur cousin/mother/grandfather/worm/ant ect ect ect....
    Better that just open a new topic every minute saying : turk ks me, pls gm ban turkey!

What do you all think?

Kailean

Default Re: Whats up with all the Turk Topics?

i think...
    Originally posted by Z3non
    pls gm ban turkey!
    ^_^

wastyrx

i think this is useless topic too.. if u want go offtopic area n open a topic about a day in ko then flame what u want..

Z3non

Originally posted by wastyrx
    i think this is useless topic too.. if u want go offtopic area n open a topic about a day in ko then flame what u want..
    U obviously got me wrong...... my idea was to create a Topic to flame the bad things that turks do in ko.
    It would save much more time to the moderators, wouldnt fill the area with 50 topics talking about turkey, and it would be a topic like the servers up/down topic.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Z3non
    Hi ppl * .
    I just logged into the forum, came to general chat and what do i see? About 7 topics talking trash about turks.
    Yes yes we know that 95.99 of the turks are bad, but there is no need to come here and create a new topic everytime a turk kses you, or spam trades u.
    If the admin this its a good ideia, maybe someone should open a topic named : Good actýon of the daý , and in that topic, we posted all the bad thing turks (the 95.99%) did to u/ur cousin/mother/grandfather/worm/ant ect ect ect....
    Better that just open a new topic every minute saying : turk ks me, pls gm ban turkey!

What do you all think?

And yet you start another .............

:D1K3:

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    Hi ppl * .

What do you all think?

And yet you start another .............[/b]
    lmao
    :lol:

wastyrx

dude there r too many legit n english spoker Turks here.. Just think about that if a topic about ur nation like 'that do this fuckin this nation blablabla..' how u feel urself?

:D1K3:

Originally posted by wastyrx
    dude there r too many legit n english spoker Turks here.. Just think about that *if a topic *about ur nation like 'that do this fuckin this nation blablabla..' how u feel urself?
    i understand what u saying but mental said something funny :lol: even though his avatar is damn gat :huh: