Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Whats up with another forum with the same name and .net domain

This is a discussion on Whats up with another forum with the same name and .net domain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Came up on google when I just typed ko4life. Is it related to this forum?...
Page: 1

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Default Whats up with another forum with the same name and .net domain

Came up on google when I just typed ko4life. Is it related to this forum?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Its forum run by Adi, and his group of followers.

How much of a fucking sad-life do you have to be to steal another forum's name? I mean, sure, Devile washed his hands clean of all this and it has been dying for a long time, but I haven't seen anyone go so low since the idiots here invented the care cup...

hhahahahah KO4life was first

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    How much of a fucking sad-life do you have to be to steal another forum's name? I mean, sure, Devile washed his hands clean of all this and it has been dying for a long time, but I haven't seen anyone go so low since the idiots here invented the care cup...
    Adi wanted to become an Admin on KO4Life and was advocating a bunch of changes, which hardly ever made sense in the grand scheme of things. For example he was very much against trolling and the like and the current moderators received constant complaints about how things are handled here, but ever since Adi and his buddies left the forums to go have their own private club things have been calm.

Banned Senior Member

More of a development forum if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Adi wanted to become an Admin on KO4Life and was advocating a bunch of changes, which hardly ever made sense in the grand scheme of things. For example he was very much against trolling and the like and the current moderators received constant complaints about how things are handled here, but ever since Adi and his buddies left the forums to go have their own private club things have been calm.
    I mean, sure the site could've used a refresh/facelift 10 years ago and yeah, I dont like Razor either, but giving it the same name in both spite and hope to ride the forum's (long disintegrated) coattail? I had a good, hearty laugh. This is so truly pathetic that it made my day

that ain't even close to what the real reasoning was behind creating another forum. about leaving, most people left KO altogether including me, the game is nothing more than a pile of shit, wish there was some challenge and fun content to run into. ah well if usko launches a new server we'll prolly still end up playing it for a while, have a good laugh at all the monkeys that still play the game and call out another good bye

fuck razors monkey ass btw

Zwn

adi made this post

Gamers4Life community - discussion

then created that new forum. No idea how its doing (or how ko is doing tbh)

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    ... we'll prolly still end up playing it for a while, have a good laugh at all the monkeys that still play the game
    smart monkey
    razor likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

whoa guys ease up, you'll hurt my feelings at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    whoa guys ease up, you'll hurt my feelings at this rate.
    you don't have feelings...gtfo
    RedDecember likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

tbh not many people even post on those forums, i think its more of there's nothing going on in the KO scene that's exciting therefore there's no activity; i bet if a new USKO server launched / apex relaunch, a lot of that activity would come back immediately

there were also some quite bad examples of double standards on this forum for a bit regarding certain mods and certain users

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    tbh not many people even post on those forums, i think its more of there's nothing going on in the KO scene that's exciting therefore there's no activity; i bet if a new USKO server launched / apex relaunch, a lot of that activity would come back immediately

there were also some quite bad examples of double standards on this forum for a bit regarding certain mods and certain users
    We all know KO is dead, whoever believes otherwise is an absolute idiot. I hadn't played KO for over a year, but then I decided to hop on and have fun for 2 days, but then I realized that basically anything is more fun than KO lol. I feel like Adi's own forum is a perfect example of what I meant when I opposed his suggestions for changes etc. in the first place. So let's just be honest, the main reason he made his own forum was because he wanted to be an Admin, nothing more.

Also, who remembers the time Adi suggested we have a KO4Life TS3 server? That shit was hilarious. It took Devile like 2 days to get the TS running and then when he listened to Adi's little suggestion Adi said it's shit because HE has delay in it and bought his own TS3 and called it KO4Life community TS lmao. So, it wasn't really about the community was it?

Banned Senior Member

We all know KO is dead, whoever believes otherwise is an absolute idiot.
    I think the other way around.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    I think the other way around.
    We all know KO is an absolute idiot, whoever believes otherwise is dead?
    spiked likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast