Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Whats up with another forum with the same name and .net domain

This is a discussion on Whats up with another forum with the same name and .net domain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gamers4Life could be dying for obvious reason, and the forum is far worse than it was. SteamKO in the other ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Gamers4Life could be dying for obvious reason, and the forum is far worse than it was.

SteamKO in the other hand had 2.500 active players yesterday which is around 10x more than Gamers4Life.
    USKO had 14500 active players yesterday.
    Turkish Private servers had around 6000.
    English private servers around 1500.

That means there was total of 25.000 Knight Online players connected to the game yesterday. A lot of people currently waiting new USKO, some not playing, some on vacation... Which makes it average of 25.000 - 30.000 active daily players.

Anyone that thinks game is dead is probablly a troll,hater or already mentioned subject.

I really dont want to offend anyone but there is 0 active community forums that moderate and manage in a same way as Ko4Life. That is the reason why Adi made a new forum.

Moderator role is to respond neutral in discussion and promote the game while being active and act with tolorance.

Sadly i cant care less about this forum anymore but dont say game is dead when its not even dying but improving and growing

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Gamers4Life could be dying for obvious reason, and the forum is far worse than it was.

SteamKO in the other hand had 2.500 active players yesterday which is around 10x more than Gamers4Life.
    USKO had 14500 active players yesterday.
    Turkish Private servers had around 6000.
    English private servers around 1500.

That means there was total of 25.000 Knight Online players connected to the game yesterday. A lot of people currently waiting new USKO, some not playing, some on vacation... Which makes it average of 25.000 - 30.000 active daily players.

Anyone that thinks game is dead is probablly a troll,hater or already mentioned subject.

I really dont want to offend anyone but there is 0 active community forums that moderate and manage in a same way as Ko4Life. That is the reason why Adi made a new forum.

Moderator role is to respond neutral in discussion and promote the game while being active and act with tolorance.

Sadly i cant care less about this forum anymore but dont say game is dead when its not even dying but improving and growing
    Growing from who or where? The game was alive when every single USKO server (all 12+ of them) required you to have premium to log into s1 at all times, and they had 2 subservers that were also decently full. That was alive. KO's current state is one of constant merges (protip: merging doesn't happen because the game is alive btw), only ONE server per realm and DEAD cz, even in fucking steamko Cypher (I played there very recently). This isn't a merchant simulator. Playing KO just to raid AOC can't be considered a fun game. You might have some ulterior motives in claiming otherwise so carry on, but at least try not to spread lies.

And no, being a moderator doesn't mean having to outright lie 'with tolerance' about the state of the game. I just say things like they are. If you don't like it then join Adi's buttkissing squad of pegging and prostate massages.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

TBH, steam was cool and all up until it started to catch up to USKO patches but now it's to the point of huge power creep just like USKO, so I'm personally back to not caring about ko again. Come on here once a week or so to see if any new topics are made, but its typically just the " hello from [insert server here] does anyone still play?" topics and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    We all know KO is dead, whoever believes otherwise is an absolute idiot. I hadn't played KO for over a year, but then I decided to hop on and have fun for 2 days, but then I realized that basically anything is more fun than KO lol. I feel like Adi's own forum is a perfect example of what I meant when I opposed his suggestions for changes etc. in the first place. So let's just be honest, the main reason he made his own forum was because he wanted to be an Admin, nothing more.

Also, who remembers the time Adi suggested we have a KO4Life TS3 server? That shit was hilarious. It took Devile like 2 days to get the TS running and then when he listened to Adi's little suggestion Adi said it's shit because HE has delay in it and bought his own TS3 and called it KO4Life community TS lmao. So, it wasn't really about the community was it?
    honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with being an admin.
    Truth to be told, administrating such a community requires effort and patience, he doesn't exactly gain anything by doing this.. I presume you could say many things about Adi but he did keep his word.

by the way, I saw the topic Zwn posted, looks like Adi is banned here, is he banned for creating another forums lol?

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoar View Post
    honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with being an admin.
    Truth to be told, administrating such a community requires effort and patience, he doesn't exactly gain anything by doing this.. I presume you could say many things about Adi but he did keep his word.

by the way, I saw the topic Zwn posted, looks like Adi is banned here, is he banned for creating another forums lol?
    Considering Adi applied to become an admin once I kind of get the feeling that he just wanted to feel important.

Banned Senior Member

Adis forum is a bit inactive still.
    Im just sad that official statement of biggest english KO non official forum is:
    If you play KO in 2018 you are an idiot..
    We are all idiots guys, if you waiting new USKO you are idiot. If you play any KO server you are idiot.

Everyone is idiot, starting with NTTGame and ending with 30k hungry pedal turks.

Its indirectly calling people like twostars,osmanx an idiots.

Make a poll here maybe. Do you play KO? If answer is Yes, official statement of this forum would be that you are idiot.

Am i getting this right? Im in danger zone for not agree-ing with leaders in forum.. It was a pleasure to be here :P
    LionRoar likes this.

Considering Adi applied to become an admin once I kind of get the feeling that he just wanted to feel important.
    for all I know he was/is a staff member in ntt, wouldn't it be considered 'being' more important in the ko scene if you compare it to a g4l admin position?
    anyhow, was it the reason he got banned from here or did he actually do something fishy?

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Adis forum is a bit inactive still.
    Im just sad that official statement of biggest english KO non official forum is:
    If you play KO in 2018 you are an idiot..
    We are all idiots guys, if you waiting new USKO you are idiot. If you play any KO server you are idiot.

Everyone is idiot, starting with NTTGame and ending with 30k hungry pedal turks.

Its indirectly calling people like twostars,osmanx an idiots.

Make a poll here maybe. Do you play KO? If answer is Yes, official statement of this forum would be that you are idiot.

Am i getting this right? Im in danger zone for not agree-ing with leaders in forum.. It was a pleasure to be here :P
    Misinterpreting words is a surefire way of spreading false information and getting upset for nothing. Nobody says playing KO is stupid, it's just stupid to think that it's not a dead/dying game. It's also stupid to think that it's a particularly good game, because objectively it just isn't. Can you still have fun playing KO? Of course, but calling KO anything but a remnant of the past with numerable flaws is misleading and absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRoar View Post
    for all I know he was/is a staff member in ntt, wouldn't it be considered 'being' more important in the ko scene if you compare it to a g4l admin position?
    anyhow, was it the reason he got banned from here or did he actually do something fishy?
    Depends on how you look at things. I don't particularly care about official servers so it doesn't matter to me. Also he was just a forum moderator for all I know and I believe he was a real pain to deal with. As for the reason Adi is banned.. I can't remember. I didn't even know he was still banned. The reason wasn't because he made his own forum though.

Banned Senior Member

.Can you still have fun playing KO? Of course, but calling KO anything but a remnant of the past with numerable flaws is misleading and absurd.
    KO in current state is anything but remnant, There is so much new things in current versions that a lot of people don't even know about, or simply prefer oldschool. There are flaws but the game is evolving and keeping huge playerbase.

Objectively it is a good game, since it's rare to see someone saying bad about Knight Online. [Tukrish k0xpers and dupers ruined old era, new era is so much bigger and advanced in every aspect]
    Imagine if there was 0 private servers around, USKO would become ''can't login - max capacity'' problem. However as long as players playing Private Servers it is always option to return to USKO.
    Last edited by Masta; 07-09-2018 at 03:51 PM.

We all know KO is dead, whoever believes otherwise is an absolute idiot. I hadn't played KO for over a year, but then I decided to hop on and have fun for 2 days, but then I realized that basically anything is more fun than KO lol.
    You need to get laid dude

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    You need to get laid dude
    Only in KO4LIFE you would see a dude playing every single private server in existence telling someone who is done with KO to get laid.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Only in KO4LIFE you would see a dude playing every single private server in existence telling someone who is done with KO to get laid.
    Who cares ? At least I don't sound like a frustrated old man
    Last edited by SteVeO; 07-10-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Who cares ? At least I don't sound like a frustrated old man
    How does getting laid correlate between my enjoyment of a video game? If you're trying to make a point about living outside video games, then no worries, I spent the past 4 months traveling around 7 countries doing just that. Rather, it seems to me that you're the one that needs to get out if you feel aggravated by me stating facts about the game you are so desperately addicted to.

It was more a chill out than me asking how good your irl is
    It's not because you obv don't enjoy the game anymore that you absolutely need to be such a buzz-kill in every topic
    erdo1990 and Masta like this.

It was more a chill out than me asking how good your irl is
    It's not because you obv don't enjoy the game anymore that you absolutely need to be such a buzz-kill in every topic
    Fair enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast