Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Whats up with everyone selling out [EUKO]

This is a discussion on Whats up with everyone selling out [EUKO] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it just me or in the last week so many people selling out accounts and quitting ...? why? I ...
Page: 1

Default Whats up with everyone selling out [EUKO]

Is it just me or in the last week so many people selling out accounts and quitting ...? why? I was thinking of going to euko but now im weary, what is the reason for so many ppl leaving?

Banned

EUKO fanboys noticed that there isn't much of a difference to USKO. That pretty much sums it up.

Banned Senior Member

Lack of end-game content , basically only pk once you reach 80 brought most people to their limit.

Undestructablezzzz realised that they arent any better than anyone else once people reach their level so they rage quit using any stupid reason they can find.

EUKO is still 20000x better than dead cwest

ok well i mean how is the pk on euko europa on avg(like how many partys orc vs hum) cuz i assume anything is better than cwest lately( barely 1 party vs 1, and then the losing party quits after they all get rolled 3 times)

Simply because EuKO sucks. Turks hackers everywhere. Usually 2-3 koxpers in every bdw game. All cardinal spots (cz and nations) taken for bots. A lot of speedhackers in cz, also priests with autoheal. No content at all, you only can farm chests/fragments. This is like to travel to the past in KO, 3-4 years ago, but with more hackers.

No GM presence, bugs without fix. Already 2 months? since server launched and all buff skills bugged, undying = 1200, 1500= 2000, etc

All those excitant new content, new quests, etc... broken.

Anvil bug.

And the best of all... gm saying there's no patches in a close further lol...

Aussie shoulda worked on his files more before rushing a cash grab server.

Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    Simply because EuKO sucks. Turks hackers everywhere. Usually 2-3 koxpers in every bdw game. All cardinal spots (cz and nations) taken for bots. A lot of speedhackers in cz, also priests with autoheal. No content at all, you only can farm chests/fragments. This is like to travel to the past in KO, 3-4 years ago, but with more hackers.

No GM presence, bugs without fix. Already 2 months? since server launched and all buff skills bugged, undying = 1200, 1500= 2000, etc

All those excitant new content, new quests, etc... broken.

Anvil bug.

And the best of all... gm saying there's no patches in a close further lol...
    I haven't seen any of that in Europa. Orcs are strong now, but very few cheats.

A lot of people in CZ since it's the only PK zone.
    Last edited by Derp; 12-18-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Undestructablezzzz realised that they arent any better than anyone else once people reach their level so they rage quit using any stupid reason they can find.

yeah, cuz EVERYONE are from undes, you dumb fuck.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    yeah, cuz EVERYONE are from undes, you dumb fuck.
    Shhh , let the reject be mad

People who are 80 and is selling this early is retarded no other reason whatsoever, if u push yourself to get lvl 80 atleast enjoy the game some before quiting its alot of boring grind hours to get there, for me the only thing that ever been fun in ko has been the PK so if u dont see any fun in pk then i seriously recomend u to start looking for a new hobby since this game aint for you...
    Just dont come with stupid lies about to much cheating since there aint its just you being bored of the game nothing else.

Little archer Senior Member

actually pk 24/7 isnt fun for anyone.

if i wanted to pk all day i would just play sexy ko or some shit.

well good luck killing riotes nd atroses with GUNES clan lolz, cant wait till see ur sell out post on euko topic.

P.S Cwest is gettin crowded day by day, by the people who has quit euko recently. Thy r just playin their old accounts again

Banned Senior Member

Razor is right , if you want PK 24/7 with no other things to do , go play sexyko or another pk server , actually I'm pretty sure sexyko has more working events than EUKO...
    AlexDeSouza is correct aswell , when we pked , there were absolutely no orcs in cz or they would town instantly when they saw us and I assume it's the same bullshit now if Gunes are really killing attrosses/riotes to get nps...
    People can talk about undez all they like , but the famous KO saying "everyone hates the best" fits here perfectly and just boosts our massive egos

actually cz was pretty active these 2 last days since most of ppl has reached 80 , today it was like 4 human parties vs 7-8 orc parties, but still , hmm cheats? i couldnt see any1 cheating on cz so far, bout botting idk , ppl talks bs sometimes cus turks for real are non lifers with 3 sharers that doesnt log out for NOTHING , if you call them bots cus they doesnt answer you is cus they barely speak any english , the unique hole part of euko is that there are just a FEW wars during the week , Eslant dungeon once per day(lame) , no bifrost , no new csw, but yet there's alot of action on isilion/felankor, craps left but server still up , dw ppl just bs sometimes .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast