Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Whats up with everyone selling out [EUKO]

This is a discussion on Whats up with everyone selling out [EUKO] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG the part "even tho i cant afford them and it kinda limits babas" that is the ...
Page: 5

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    the part "even tho i cant afford them and it kinda limits babas" that is the main reason why euko is not very popular at gamers4life
    dont quote me

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chad View Post
    EUKO - Europa

looks pretty popular to me... (485 post its been open what 2 months?)

-Chad
    i think it would be double in contrast ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the part "even tho i cant afford them and it kinda limits babas" that is the main reason why euko is not very popular at gamers4life
    monster you are a 13 year old boy who dosnt have a credit card and your parents wont buy you premium because your report card is bad you started EUKO and farmed for 2 days and bought exp premium from merchant for 40m now you are happy

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think your wrong with that. A very good amount of players on here don't care if they need to baba or to farm in KO. The reason it's not too popular at the moment is down to peoples expectations not being meet more than anything else. People like a challange and the like to be able to rub salt into others wounds , when it comes to achiving things within the game. It's only natural for the level of true gamers/players that frequent the forums.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I think your wrong with that. A very good amount of players on here don't care if they need to baba or to farm in KO. The reason it's not too popular at the moment is down to peoples expectations not being meet more than anything else. People like a challange and the like to be able to rub salt into others wounds , when it comes to achiving things within the game. It's only natural for the level of true gamers/players that frequent the forums.
    might be true. anyway i am happy with the popularity of euko. it is really crowded.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have yet to try it. I've not got an issue with Turks or USKO , so EUKO is not that much of an attraction to me. Also when I found out who were going there , I decided I was not going to even bother , as the drama and arseholes I would have to deal with was not worth it to me.

Being on Carnac-West is a bit odd for me , as I spent so many years on Diez. I truly believe that the server is getting busier again , and because of this I have decided to spend a fairly large sum of money on items. Also i have managed to get some great old school players to return and even they are babaing. I just hope there is a big jump in people pking at CZ level rather than DCZ levels as I think it's a lame way to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I have yet to try it. I've not got an issue with Turks or USKO , so EUKO is not that much of an attraction to me. Also when I found out who were going there , I decided I was not going to even bother , as the drama and arseholes I would have to deal with was not worth it to me.

Being on Carnac-West is a bit odd for me , as I spent so many years on Diez. I truly believe that the server is getting busier again , and because of this I have decided to spend a fairly large sum of money on items. Also i have managed to get some great old school players to return and even they are babaing. I just hope there is a big jump in people pking at CZ level rather than DCZ levels as I think it's a lame way to play the game.
    just heard that euko was released, havent played the game in years
    last time i played the game for a bit was on cwest for 3-4 months (dcz) and ares in KE days

is DCZ still very popular on cwest and other servers or even EUKO?
    i mainly did it because I didnt have time to play 10 hours a day for 2 months and grind max level =/
    and KE max level was only 70 and it wasnt that hard to get it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345