Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Whats up with KO these days?

This is a discussion on Whats up with KO these days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Filou Seriouly, don't come back, worth game ever... Cheaters still there and will stay for ever.. don't ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Filou View Post
    Seriouly, don't come back, worth game ever...

Cheaters still there and will stay for ever.. don't waste your life and money for this shit.

k2 must be laughing of people who pay for this pathetic game..
    +1

Says the haters who "quit" yet still troll ko4life, nice

On topic: If your English speaking then yes C-west is THE BEST server too play, cleanest server around, pretty damn active too, i mean its no Kronos but you wont be waiting around for PK.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Says the haters who "quit" yet still troll ko4life, nice

On topic: If your English speaking then yes C-west is THE BEST server too play, cleanest server around, pretty damn active too, i mean its no Kronos but you wont be waiting around for PK.

clean?not so much Oo yestarday there were 4x autohealers in c2 human side ftw ... away priests far curing/buffing/rezzing ftw i've caught more in BDW too and seen some at war c-west just as bad as other servers but instead turkish you get spanish

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I have a better idea... Why the fuck are you wasting your time on C2 lol, C1 or GTFO! Let me know when you see a hack party on C1 actually hacking around in cz, everyone knows hackers go C2 to just exp/farm without interuption.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I have a better idea... Why the fuck are you wasting your time on C2 lol, C1 or GTFO! Let me know when you see a hack party on C1 actually hacking around in cz, everyone knows hackers go C2 to just exp/farm without interuption.
    YEAH MAN C1 QUALITY PK WITH 2-3 MAGE PARTIES TPING EACH OTHER EVERYWHERE BUT UNAVOIDABLY ENDING UP INSIDE ORC BASE AT THE END OF THE TP TRIP.

pk has never so frustrating before.

...You must be talking about orcs right now, because if you're talking about human mages then you're high or something -.-" BBP mages are fucking standing and NT'ing for hours, THEY are the ones actually hitting almost 10K LPs+ on the damn board...

Besides them, the rest of the pk is quite GG. Just the mage party unbalance everything right now, especially annoying since I'll soon hit 83 and they keep on raiding and NTing.

Little archer Senior Member

whether its bbp (they are just 10 mages at most) or the whole human nation mages, its stupid atm.

mages are too powerful at 80+ , just think of their weaknesses... they have none. and when they party together it becomes very tough and not exactly fun to handle.

booyah360

NP hunters ftl! But either way most mages are in for nps :P barely any mages any more who are there for support :P but the few are gg ^^

_yx_

y i guess if u going to play on CW. Cuz other servers like ares there is no way to play o it a server where a +9 char is weak there is no point on play atlast if u dont have lots of gbs to buy 21reb or +10

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Everyone should just go play Ardream and RLB until the nova town mages relax, therefore making majority of parties strong melee ones and therefore making CWest once again a great PK server. I haven't logged in a few days, but then again for my own reasons.

I'll make it official.

Devil </3 Danny, BB.

jamie07uk

I've just started again too, last time I played was late 2009 - early 2010 only level 55 atm, not seen any cheaters accept 1 auto healer in BDW but compare that to all the other turkish filled servers it's pretty nice.

But, if you don't plan on spending real life $ on the game then don't even attempt c-west it's full of babashoppers.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Don't spam Vicky.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post

i wasnt pking i was farming BF mobs xD dont rly feel like pk on chittins:P

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

usko is no longer fun for me, just doing some pk with my friends now and then, glad i've never wasted any money in that shlt game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast