Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after?

This is a discussion on Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thinks its just a little shady to make a deal with a character, especially when your an established clan ...
Page: 1

srzknight7

I thinks its just a little shady to make a deal with a character, especially when your an established clan and character, and then when you meet for the exchange raise the price.

It a load of crap, and shady, and says a lot about who you are... If you can't keep your word you've got nothing...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol for one it wasnt me

why does what tyler did affect me?
    for 2 why is this in general chat
    this is just begging for flames

and bro i cant control xblooddrainx mind i dont tell my clannies you must sell for 7gb cuz u told him you would haha
    btw it was alex who did that msg not me

Banned

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Okay, 1st: dont accept the offer if its not fair.
    2nd, I was afk
    3rd, why would I say if its a bad deal or not rofl, he makes money over it, too bad for you lol

I WAS AFK lol

And no one cares about C-West, you will get flamed lol

(Ooh you changed the topic rofl, <_< )

a846039

Grim pops up a msg saying xBloodDrainx&#39;s is selling a skely belt. I pm him and he makes an offer to sell at 7gbs. I accept it and when I get to cz to buy it he raises the price to 8. Grim&#39;s standing right there and doesn&#39;t say a thing. I guess they let anyone in now.. or he just doesn&#39;t care about their rep anymore.

I pushed for him for king.. in game and on forums.. but thats just shady and hes the clan leader and didn&#39;t even respond when I tell him what their doing. Its not like they don&#39;t have the money, that they have to pull bum deals and new character to the server. It doesn&#39;t matter if 8gbs is a good price, if he makes the deal for 7gb he should sell it for 7 gb. What did he think I was going to say "7gbs is really to low.. please take 8 for it."

Guess if you wanna see a clans true colors just give em king...

or please grim prove me different and make it right.[/b]
    ok kid.. first of all faggot... im not new to Error, im a senior member and a Clan asst. WHYD YOU PUT THIS IS GENERAL CHAT -_- scrub. AND YOU STILL BOUGHT THE SKELE BELT IDIOT

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

tyler dont flame him :P

lol notice the name change
    and topic edit

it was " whats up with Error Going down hill since they got king "

im sick of seeing c west topics lol this is lame

srzknight7

ok kid.. first of all faggot... im not new to Error, im a senior member and a Clan asst. WHYD YOU PUT THIS IS GENERAL CHAT -_- scrub. AND YOU STILL BOUGHT THE SKELE BELT IDIOT[/b]

First off I&#39;m not a kid.. and every thing you just said is every more reason why YOU should be able to keep YOUR word.

All I know is you will never see anyone post that I broke my end of a bargain... and notice I didn&#39;t have to use any names.

pur3bloody

ok kid.. first of all faggot... im not new to Error, im a senior member and a Clan asst. WHYD YOU PUT THIS IS GENERAL CHAT -_- scrub. AND YOU STILL BOUGHT THE SKELE BELT IDIOT[/b]
    blood.. not mean to flame u.. but n04h is over 30 years old bro, hes not a kid

a846039

thanks for the GBs scrub BB close topic

tommyleonghk

thanks for the GBs scrub BB close topic[/b]
    thats what i call a cut-throat blood sucking vampire

he wants all ur bloood.... ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h34r:

srzknight7

lol I&#39;m not over 30, but I&#39;m not a kid.

but yes I&#39;ve said my peace and you can close topic

Augustus

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i&#39;d consider a f4ggot...my two cents

All about greed...

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

/close

pur3bloody

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i&#39;d consider a f4ggot...my two cents[/b]
    dude you&#39;re a fu-ckin loser get a life, this game is for all ages you scrub so stfu and gtfo of thread, this doesnt concern u or whatever server u play

and all you can afford is 2 cents.. you are probably some 18 year old without a job borrowing money off of mommy to pay for your items on kol

ruenz

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i&#39;d consider a f4ggot...my two cents[/b]
    Then your a fuking retard that needs to go back to playing your Atari or Mario Kart on the SNES.

Last time i checked Online games were for all ages, oh and before you jump on my balls i am far from being over 30, just think that ignorant pricks like you should have been left in the bucket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast