Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after?

This is a discussion on Whats up with making deals and then raising the price right after? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am I mentally retarded or I am not alone who read all forum adn dont know what they fucking talks ...
Page: 3

shampoo

Am I mentally retarded or I am not alone who read all forum adn dont know what they fucking talks about ? especially first post is really lame 8)[/b]
    lol Kaos

people still use "scrub"...?

ouch my soul is permanantly damaged

SillyHo

You know blood that is the second time you used faggot in the same thread, you have some sort of fettish with them? Wish some of the mods would do their job here....

On topic, there isnt anything wrong with someone changing their price, maybe he didnt know the true value when he said OK. It isnt cool to do either mind you, but it definately isnt the clan leaders place to jump on him and make him sell it at the other price. You went all the way to Ronark Land, maybe 2 TP gates at best, not like you flew to alaska to get the belt. Didnt like the price, dont buy it.

xanarchistx

Good waste of a General Chat Thread...

/Sorry_For_Flame but this was a dumb thread... It's your ingame dilemma, not the worlds.

srzknight7

Am I mentally retarded or I am not alone who read all forum adn dont know what they fucking talks about ? especially first post is really lame 8)[/b]
    The original post was edited to try to reduce flames and only talk about raising prices after agreements were made.

Its a game, move on. No one scammed and if u didnt like price could have left. Not defending him cause he is a clannie, just my opinion. There was no need to put it in here, just to draw attention :/

::ShockWave::

actually playing a video game when u are over 30 is cool in my opinion,
    im 18 and working and i dont have time to play, if a 30 year old has a job and still finds time to play then thats really great for him

agendas

Its all up to the seller what he wants the price to be so deal with it kiddo

since when is it "cooler" to be playing at older ages? anyone over 30 playing ko i'd consider a f4ggot...my two cents[/b]
    your the cum you mother should have swollowed.. my 2 cents

and everyone does it.. you still have the choice to buy it or not, by the looks of things you did.. so what was the point of starting this topic? and then changing topic title n shit? thats lame.

sorry :/ ko4life lag ftl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123