Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats up with RoF on Ronark?

This is a discussion on Whats up with RoF on Ronark? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't play Ronark but just looking at their Market Section there are 4 ppl selling RoFs on the first ...
Page: 1

I don't play Ronark but just looking at their Market Section there are 4 ppl selling RoFs on the first page alone. Is there some kind of leet dupe or wtf... surely ppl can't be killing it that often on that server yet can they?

Banned Senior Member

everyone on the server attacking GM spawned Felk's will eventually kill it

razzy

theres been 2 boss events atleast, few guys i know that got 2 RoF's from felankor, 1 Rof each boss event.

RiseAgainst_

Well u can guess the GM has made several boss events. And they are 1337 drainers

Beast&Harlot

I know of 2 and they both in the same clan and from boss drops durring boss events :P

razzy

theres been like 4 boss events etleast.

2 on human side, 2 on orc side.

That would explain why you've seen soo many "selling/trading Rof" posts.

33c4l

there is around 5-7 i thinks and al from boss events

IllusionS

The ROF's drop 100% from felankor, theres a couple dozen rof's, so everytime GM does boss event theres another ROF.

Banned Senior Member

RoF isn't 100%

wawh

The ROF's drop 100% from felankor, theres a couple dozen rof's, so everytime GM does boss event theres another ROF.[/b]
    i think its not even close to 10% imo

but anyway... they could still be duped... personally i dont trust anything wich comes from bifrost items

Boyce

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ has got 3 so far and rol too so not always 100%.

razzy

well the last boss event we had, our king (karus side, Poli GG) raised drop rate. Im pretty sure that helps.

:P

freakyangel

lol 3 of those topics r the same rofs posted over and ove ^^ all from the clan undestructablezzzzz

Banned

in the beginning of the server when we got our first RoF we were like WTF. ( cuz we had killed soooo many on cypher and never got one) then like a week later we tell the GM to have another boss event and he said he didnt want to do it bcuz RoF was like 100% or something. ( but it must be like 95% cuz out of like 4 felankors we got 3 RoF/1RoL

gogo drains?

Speed

in the beginning of the server when we got our first RoF we were like WTF. ( cuz we had killed soooo many on cypher and never got one) then like a week later we tell the GM to have another boss event and he said he didnt want to do it bcuz RoF was like 100% or something. ( but it must be like 95% cuz out of like 4 felankors we got 3 RoF/1RoL

gogo drains? [/b]

lol thats a stupid answer , he didnt want to do boss event cause ROF is 100%? :P , he could just spawn all the other bosses and no damn dragon :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast