Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question

This is a discussion on Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there are alot of things happen lately, do u think USKO will close?...
Page: 1

ooo

Wink

there are alot of things happen lately, do u think USKO will close?

it wont close down due to people being addicted (guilty) k2 making lot of money.
    only question is : will k2 ever decide to fix it?
    it will not close down and we are the reason to why.

sabaka2

there are alot of things happen lately, do u think USKO will close?[/b]
    I&#39;m just coming back, I hope not! >.<

dont think so....

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

they make way to much revenue off ko i dont think they will close it as long ass ppl are willing to pay. also, prlly would have a nation wide riot in turkey to deal wit if they shut down xD

ooo

they make way to much revenue off ko i dont think they will close it as long ass ppl are willing to pay. also, prlly would have a nation wide riot in turkey to deal wit if they shut down xD[/b]
    lol i can imagine people with +10 armors and +3 acessories would kill themself , but

when they stop fixing bugs, disable things, and making alot more promotions.. that tells me something isnt right here.

thoughts?

turkey will need a lot more tennis shoes as the turks will be outside trying to figure out how to use a ball instead of all clumped up at a internet cafe

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lol i can imagine people with +10 armors and +3 acessories would kill themself , but

when they stop fixing bugs, disable things, and making alot more promotions.. that tells me something isnt right here.

thoughts?[/b]
    wat they should do is stop having the other games that are "free to play" and work solely on the game that millions of ppl actually pay for. i dont think too many ppl would care if they stopped ppl from playing "Warrock" and other k2 games

tommyleonghk

I bet the whole turkey nation would surround K2&#39;s office in the states :lol:

was egames making money from hosting MYKO?

I bet the whole turkey nation would surround K2&#39;s office in the states :lol:

was egames making money from hosting MYKO?[/b]
    Yes, ofcourse. They were forced to close down since the japs decided not to extend their licence.

dont worry.. i think if usko will close down then turkish goverment will buy the rights to the game i dont think that they want suicide attacks on american bases in their country. emraican bases cus i think that turks think that usko is being hosted in usa

Banned Senior Member

well i heard roumors that it will close in april :huh: lol
    but honestly they are making way to much cash on turkey so they cant close it, and if they did i think some turkish "MGame" would take over, cause they know they can make lota cash

if the game was to close. some turkish company will buy the right of license and all database and reopen it. because this is a LOT OF LOAD OF money.

tommyleonghk

Yes, ofcourse. They were forced to close down since the japs decided not to extend their licence.[/b]
    dont think it was the japs.... has to be the koreans....coz they are the developers of KO

and what makes u think that mgames will not do the same to usko? by not extending their license...

it did happened to egames MYKO eventho they were makin tonnes of cash from hosting it....

anything can happen... but 1 thing for sure its not gonna happen... k2 fixing the game... that im pretty sure will nvr happen

edit: sorry...let me rephrase... k2 makin the game much better (more care towards players and i dont wish to start this bullshit coz its a never ending story) ... and for fixing the game, we gotta hand it over to the developers coz k2&#39;s just hosting it...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

MYKO shut down because their was no progression in sales and their license was up to renew, which e-games felt it wasn&#39;t right to do, they had 3 serverswhich were "spares" so to say as there weren&#39;t as many active players, and the profit to running expense, well, e-games felt they could make more money off something else so, they shut it down... that game had maybe 1 gm LOL... i kid u not ^^, but nothing went wrong till the very end :&#39;(

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast