Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whats Your Funniest Moments?

This is a discussion on Whats Your Funniest Moments? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reading about festo hiding in trees xping people to trolls :lol: :lol: :lol:...
Page: 2

oncemore

Reading about festo hiding in trees xping people to trolls :lol: :lol: :lol:

_CAP_

Originally posted by Festo
    Running around on my GM char letting gaurd towers chase people whilst being on vent with them. "OMG WTF THESE TOWERS ARE FOLLOWING ME WHAT THE FUCK GUYS HELP" hahahahaahahah was in tears
    hahahaha nice

sitting on K2 Headquater and watching all that noobs who are runing around in cz and got pwnd again and again from the same koxper, while I count how many $ k2 got payed every day for doing nothing h43r:

Deine Mudda

Originally posted by NordFront
    sitting on K2 Headquater and watching all that noobs who are runing around in cz and got pwnd again and again from the same koxper, while I count how many $ k2 got payed every day for doing nothing *h43r:
    i bet this was only 2nd !!! 1st was getting a PC and installing KO to piss me :P

Banned

<3 fork :wub:

when i killed someone with a rock in cz

DragonFire

Originally posted by Aory
    when i killed someone with a rock in cz
    wow..your alive.. :lol: long time no see..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

once me and denox, he was using tempests, i was on my priest, went into the shortcut to HB, and 200 humans popped out as usual, so we pulled back for like 3 mins, he lured the obl and noone killed us xD, so funny to watch such a crowd being not able to hit :P

4ever2gether

Transforming with Bezoar and shouting GIVE ME RICECAKEEEE OR I WILL SLAY EVERYONE OF YOU! WAURARUARGHHHHH

10 secs later I got trade with 5 Glutinous Rice Cakes :wub:

Kryptz times <3

ArminVanBuuren

While playing old DLW with my BP (when was lvl 50) we got our best BPs on war and one of them said: Follow me!!! and he tried to get out of the human base by using windows (2nd map)...suddenly he crashed against an invisible wall and stopped in there...and the other 2 BPs (me included) did the same...then the first priest died by arrows and the other two ran away by the walls :P

Also making my PK movie is getting funny :P (trailer Coming soon!!! actually...posted tomorrow!!! :lol: )

Cohen

Originally posted by Festo
    Running around on my GM char letting gaurd towers chase people whilst being on vent with them. "OMG WTF THESE TOWERS ARE FOLLOWING ME WHAT THE FUCK GUYS HELP" hahahahaahahah was in tears

LLOOOLLL
    this was the best thing on this forum I ever read
    haha very nice

I_Am_On_Ares

when a girl next to me said "Man i suck at math!!" then i replied with "I know this other thing you can suck at"

maybe not so funny by todays standards but it was damn funny back then.

Powerful

Originally posted by MalaViDa
    best moments?? maybe upgrade 3 md+8 from 4 trinas in your happy happy birthday??

xDDD

check it!! *
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYUmkBCoonM
    i wouldnt trade my shard +8/84 or my shard +6/81 for 5 mds +8, just calm the fuck down noob, not to mention i made both of those shards +8 without breaking one shard +7.

MackDagger

When Asatru_Kinsmen were in CZ and Santa jumped on Snake Queens back and started punching the shit out of her!! Or when i lasted longer punching DM's naked at lvl 46 then my friend who is lvl 65 warrior. That was fucking hilarious. :wub: I miss the good old days of KO! FUCKING TURKS, KOXPERS, and Cheaters in General!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12