Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ares king

This is a discussion on Ares king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not even our Great Yetobuffer or CooLTanG could take down this clown http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=JrSON0SMANLI What do we have to do to ...
Page: 1

Not even our Great Yetobuffer or CooLTanG could take down this clown

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=JrSON0SMANLI

What do we have to do to get a legit King?

BTW i wasn't flaming yeto or tang I was just saying 2 well known players got beat by a person i have never even heard of before.

I am to assume that only the Osmanli clan can get kingship?

Zaczaco11

wtf is the point of this topic???? you know how many 80's there are on ares?????? 1 can name change its not the end of ko (even tho it'd make ur life better if it was) how do u kno he didnt babashop the hell out of his char???hmmm?? i guess u just wanted to be cool and post something like all the cwest spam

alessandroo

What do we have to do to get a legit King?[/b]
    Ban the 1000x accounts that theses guys have made.

wtf is the point of this topic???? you know how many 80's there are on ares?????? 1 can name change its not the end of ko (even tho it'd make ur life better if it was) how do u kno he didnt babashop the hell out of his char???hmmm?? i guess u just wanted to be cool and post something like all the cwest spam[/b]
    kinda like how u get angry and post just as a useless post on all these topics? if u hate these posts ignore them, dont post ur anger on them, ur just "feeding the trolls" as they say lol

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Actually, if you ask me personally... Nominating both Yeto and CT at the same time pretty much killed our chance on the election. It's a split vote, some will vote CT and some will vote Yeto, even though our clans' intention was to have Yeto as king since he speaks both English and Turkish as well as being one of the top 3 most active members in both our clans.

No matter who is nominated, Osmanl1 will always win. Beck actually stayed by the election official for Britneys' election and saw SO many noobs voting... They're probably all spare accounts from the clan members of osmanl1's clan, it's so sad. Even when I was up and elected when I played on F9DeviL, the most well known warrior on Ares ever, lost to a babashopper warrior from Osmanl1, MrtGlr... I hate my server so much nowadays, big reason to why I'm selling out.

Hey, I appreciate BC nominating CT as to help but it shouldn't have happened. We need to have ONE nominee and vote for that person. It may sound selfish but, I think Vindictive has more turkish members who can speak English fluently as opposed to BC and therefore we should all vote for one guy from Vindictive, otherwise we'll just keep having Osmanl1 up there. I mean seriously, who the hell is :Britney:? Some facking random noob who can't even type the letter V won the election vs so many other well known nominee's. Everyone knows OSMANL1 is a shit clan. Filled with YTL'd characters, no one can speak English at all, only care for themselves and pk for the simple fact of NP gaining and monthly symbols and yet they're still total noobs imo.

Edit: at AUDIO -- You don't play on Ares, your member profile shows "Member No.: 25,534 - Server: Quit KO" and yet you still spam ko4life forums. Go outside or something why don't you.

Banned

lol his clan leader has a sexy hell breaker +21 rebirthed

Ignore Me Senior Member

Osmanli clan make shit kings. Always call noobs to wars so high level can't get in. Bail after 5 minutes of invasion.

But the way I see it - GMs speak english do events we understand - King does events for the Turks.

Zaczaco11

Edit: at AUDIO -- You don't play on Ares, your member profile shows "Member No.: 25,534 - Server: Quit KO" and yet you still spam ko4life forums. Go outside or something why don't you.[/b]
    i used to be in aoe...as far as quitting ko i still play/watch the market on ares and beramus and pk every once in a while i just dont play it competitively anymore not enough time/interest and im leaving to a beach volley ball tourney in 30 minutes (for the going outside part)

dam volley ball, hardcore sport. dont get hurt.
    (dont take personally, just teasing.)

Zaczaco11

(dont take personally, just teasing.)[/b]
    im white so naturally i do all the hurting

k spam spam over go go go on topic

(dont take personally, just teasing.)[/b]

lol volley ball is extreme!!!! You know how many ppl die each year from getting spiked in the face? ;-P

lol volley ball is extreme!!!! You know how many ppl die each year from getting spiked in the face? ;-P[/b]
    i cant imagine more than people get killed by a rogue ball during a life threating match of golf. edge of ur seat action right there baby.

NeronDomitius

just wanna say, dont u think that it's time for english clans to stop fighting and make at least kingship alliance, i'm pretty sure that together we could get at least some competition with osmanli's... cuz it seems that whoever is nominted from osmanli, he's gonna be king. BC, Aff, Vindi, Ruthless and DSC can have king + all other english speaking ppl that r not in top english clans, + some adult turkish ppl that understand what's better for them..

i agree, but only if it were so simple.

i cant imagine more than people get killed by a rogue ball during a life threating match of golf. edge of ur seat action right there baby.[/b]
    Off topic severely but I fucking Lol'd there dude. Nice lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast