Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whats your opinion on Lvl 80 mage skill Blink.

This is a discussion on Whats your opinion on Lvl 80 mage skill Blink. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss delete skill is not way to fix the problem. i know?!?!?! its just that other people ...
Page: 2

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    delete skill is not way to fix the problem.
    i know?!?!?! its just that other people wrote delete the skill etc, so i just thought id comment what would happen if they just did that.

skill(blink) is overpowered, should be nerfed/balansed

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebikini View Post
    skill(blink) is overpowered, should be nerfed/balansed

and why is overpowered? maby cube is overpoverd to or two flame skils from 80. Or maby CP is overpowered?Blink alredy was changed, cooldown from 20 sec to 50 sec.

maybe a lot of people know about this but i didn't know. yesterday i found out at old war map that i can exit jail with blink , also i found out a noob way to make nps at human base.

Yo draven im let u finish but Blink is the best skill of all time....... OF ALL TIME!

PS. CP is OP NOT BLINK

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    Yo draven im let u finish but Blink is the best skill of all time....... OF ALL TIME!

PS. CP is OP NOT BLINK
    Aight, Kayne

so with many hack speed hack HF NPT stun hacks and others k0xps in cz / war / csw the k2 is concerned about the mage blink in some places it can go through the wall
    so funny
    the last gm i see online in kronos i see in kill gm event in cz
    full stun hack in players and in gm its realy
    he had not realized that 40 k0xps in cz

sorry for the mistakes of english

madoscar

i wish if i have magic lvl 80 to see its skill
    then be able to post my opinion

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

i dont thing blink is OP, i just think that its gae for someone to blink through walls or the gate. They should make it where IF a mage is going to blink through an object, the skill will fail. Else, it will work like normal.

mages get the raw end of the deal in Cz.Warriors are op by far That blink is just saving there asses
    u seen the movie Jumper imagine if that guy couldnt blink through walls id be pissed

@ Dark, u little migit, kept harassing me in last war when i was on Zolten lol stunned me a few times

anyway..... I dont think blink is overpowered. Its a bad ass skill, probably one of the coolest. Mages do get the screws in CZ i think. I think most like the blink skill for its ability to go thru walls... just wall hack if thats the case and stay fire or something LOL

lemme ask you guys this:

What do you think Blink's purpose is? example... i think of blink as a support skill, like Cube. Blink helps u get away to save ur party. Blind, then blink... be gone and regroup.

In fairness to the comments about Fire getting 2 80 skills.. Lightning is the only element that gets a skill between 61-70 - Blind. which is another bad ass support skill... I think Ice mage gets the worst screws of all.... Cube has too long of a cooldown and its the only 80 skill. They dont get an extra skill at all between 61-80. Even when you slow someone they can still attack you, where as if your stunned you cant do anything. Fire has the HP regain skills -2 of them - Thorn/Vamp. Light has 1 HP regain skill - thorn. Ice gets nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and why is overpowered? maby cube is overpoverd to or two flame skils from 80. Or maby CP is overpowered?Blink alredy was changed, cooldown from 20 sec to 50 sec.

yea words of a guy whos party used to abuse blink by blinkin back and forward over human castle gate in last war i were.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12