Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Whats Your Undying Kit?

This is a discussion on Whats Your Undying Kit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My Warriors undying kit is all G1 +8/15hp Warrior armor with x2 12hp/1str earrings, x2 12hp/1str rings, x1 12hp/1str belt, ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

My Warriors undying kit is all G1 +8/15hp Warrior armor with x2 12hp/1str earrings, x2 12hp/1str rings, x1 12hp/1str belt, x1 12hp/1str neck, and Valkyrie Helment and Armor +300hp!! So is this a good undying kit for any class beside the G1 armor would match the class?

the_stiffmeister

i say yes!!!

Ayman4u

add shield +8 15 hp and javana +8 1H 12 hb BOL+1 ^^

- but u wont have space in ur inv for anything T_T

ChowBoy

add shield +8 15 hp and javana +8 1H 12 hb BOL+1 ^^

- but u wont have space in ur inv for anything T_T[/b]
    O yea I for got about the shield! I got Plate Shield +8/15hp! I'm so dumb! :P

Coronius

and ur using all those shits at paramuns every rebuff time making priest's life hard like u will tank felnakor ?

Ayman4u

I dont think u need even buffs if you got good paramun party 65-70lvls clear spwan fast , so just use 2-4 parts or keep 1-2 on u while xping

Coronius

I dont think u need even buffs if you got good paramun party 65-70lvls clear spwan fast , so just use 2-4 parts or keep 1-2 on u while xping[/b]
    +1

but i really cant understand all those warriors that spending like 15 seconds to change gear to get undying spamming it in chat just to kill paras ...

noone

how much hp u get with undying?

ChowBoy

and ur using all those shits at paramuns every rebuff time making priest's life hard like u will tank felnakor ?[/b]
    I'm not saying that I would tank felnakor. I was just seeing if that was a good undying kit or not!

Get magic spear/sword with hp bonus or Lugias

hej

Maybe if am going to tank something hard i would wast time of changing to hp armour, as its now i get 5900hp with undying, most exp you dont even ask for buff, sometime the buffer will relice your not buffed.

Banned

Maybe if am going to tank something hard i would wast time of changing to hp armour, as its now i get 5900hp with undying, most exp you dont even ask for buff, sometime the buffer will relice your not buffed.[/b]
    I only change for TK/Talos, and lately I havn't even been doing that anymore

I wanna strangle people who put undying gear on while xp'ing

Aba

I use undying for exp...but because I'm a rogue I can't have all that stuff. And besides that most of my gear is good for undying anyway.

I have a g1 set of +8/15 health gear, str+12/1health beat (lol, weight bugging), and a ss+0 I put on for undying.

Beyond that my normal uniques are good enough for undy

the_stiffmeister

Beyond that my normal uniques are good enough for undy [/b]

ty capt obvious... =p

I'm a rogue and I just have g1 +8 armors and then if I'm doing ds or something I wear my +7 and +8 health full plates and my chitin goblin pauldron. As for accessories, hp9, warrior pendant and the quest belt do fine for me Haven't died yet with undy with that. It gives me about 2009hp I think.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast