Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Whats Your Undying Kit?

This is a discussion on Whats Your Undying Kit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats pretty good lol, with a sheild i got around 200 fr, and with my ss+0 i got almost 300 ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

thats pretty good lol, with a sheild i got around 200 fr, and with my ss+0 i got almost 300 xD[/b]
    ss +8 > ss +0 ( was using a +8 at the time ^^ ) Gotta remember sins dont get more resists with shields like warriors

Nestle

i know, and i didnt read he was full hp lol
    wonder wat my hp would be with full 255 hp , full shell+8 hp and some other hp crap lol

Banned Senior Member

Easy to figure out, just add how much hp you get per point to total the stats you need to 255. At lvl 70 rogues was like 14 hp per point, Warriors I think were 22-23

Precision

I don't use Undy, personally, I own ANYTHING without it. I don't even use buffs...

Speed

if that was true i would remind you that your on patriot .. but on the other hand i think your just being sarcastic

Nestle

cmon its patriot lol
    hes prolly go like 10k hp ubuffed rocs3, etc

my is +1 ep 8 paper set 7 ss 4 javana agate ring 9 ring 9 belt dual 9 earing

undying sets are for turks who like to see a lot of hp on their bar. too bad it means jack shit

edit: coming from the priest who buffs then has to wait 8 years for retarded warriors to put on undying gear and then rebuff

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Back in Ke tho 1500 buff was your best buff besides for undying, and you couldn't party 1500 back then either so you had to be individually buffed every 10 minutes anyways.

Btw.. +8 hp shell as well as +8 str shell? -_-[/b]
    their was also 2K hp buff though.

Banned Senior Member

Not very often you had a lvl 70 buffer BP in an exp party, but they were common in FD ^^

becouse im bp and i got +8 with str/hp paper set i exchane that plus quest belt and ss +5 (with those items ss+5, we/ce+1 rom/roc wp and quest belt i got 4760hp with uny) that is w/o valk armor

killer2675

Full Plate +7 Helmet 12hp bonus
    Full Plate +7 Pauldron 12hp bonus
    Full Plate +7 Pads 12hp bonus
    Full Plate +7 Guanlets 12hp bonus
    Full Plate +7 Boots 12hp bonus
    Plate Sheild +8 15 hp bonus
    Quest earring x2
    Quest Rings x2
    Quest Necklace
    Quest Belt

6.3k Hp With it on after take it off about 4.9 - 5k hp

takes me 17 seconds to tkae on / off )

Nestle

ok i tested full hp, with shells +8 /15 hp , i had 255 + like 130 or something,
    i had about 8k hp unbuffed, with undyin it was almost 14k , not joking ill post a pic later, so with a tot spear + 8and cs +6, ownage tower tanking
    like 1k fr rofl

Aba

post screenshots of undying buff hps please I wanna compare..I'll post mine when I get home.

Post with and without the undying set on...aka warriors post with the +8 paper set and with the strength stuff on...same with rogues but with dex

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345