When is this bullshit ever going to stop ??!!??

This is a discussion on When is this bullshit ever going to stop ??!!?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fk playing this game is becomming flippin terrible the amount of people using koxp is becomming beond a joke , ...
Page: 1

xXTankerXx & Stabby Senior Member

Default When is this bullshit ever going to stop ??!!??

Fk playing this game is becomming flippin terrible the amount of people using koxp is becomming beond a joke , everyday i play and everyday i see more and more wankers cheating , its a good idea about everyone pulling out there prem for K2 but seriously we need good GM's on 24/7 and more of them running decent software to bust the macroers and people abusing the game , players and general good fun that used to be in KO the only fun im having these days is lureing monsters to kill the macroers but even thats getting sad as there is too many around everywhere u go i hope they can find some sort of solution fast to stop all this crap, can this topic be made sticky too as everyones constructive input will be nice not flamming turks either as there are nice turks in the game and i know a few that are just as against macroers and cheaters just like me. :wacko:

Reinhard

13234234234 topic about same shit.

AND NO, KOXP WONT STOP LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE GAME.

Stupid ppl cant accept it but its the truth.

LOL buy they way you jumped down my throat with that reply you must be a koxper too ??? i dont think we should have to put up with it i think we prem players should all stop paying for prem untill they find a solution to stop the cheating...

Banned

Originally posted by nz_venom
    LOL buy they way you jumped down my throat with that reply you must be a koxper too ??? i dont think we should have to put up with it i think we prem players should all stop paying for prem untill they find a solution to stop the cheating...
    your an idiot, like what reinhard said is totally true. Read the forums more before posting the same stuff. Its starting to be like Logos server posts

ok and ? whats been done about the cheaters its getting worse and worse day by day ??? thats all i want to know ????

the_stiffmeister

apparently... they ban upwards of 900 people/cheaters/ *cough* turks everyday. not sure if im the only one who checks main site but.....

Dorn

Originally posted by Reinhard
    13234234234 topic about same shit.

AND NO, KOXP WONT STOP LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE GAME.

Stupid ppl cant accept it but its the truth.
    ban all the turks :P. there ya go most of the KOXPing stops, but then again this IS K2 and its "racist" <_<

oTEXo2

never

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, they cannot ban the Turks because they could be sued...see, some time ago, there was a reign called Knight Online, in a peace and harmony era (except during lunar war).

Actually, while playing the Old KO (previous to KE to those new players), Turk IPs where blocked...so the only problem we had was the killer lag all servers used to have...then K2 faced some problems because of that, and they were forced to unblock turk IPs...so, Knight Empire came out, and Turks stepped on Knight Online for the first time...unfortunately, due to the bad patching of the expansion, macroing, koxping, glitching also stepped on KO, and we all were fucked. End of the story. <_<

Well, since 80% of the servers are koxpers (not turks, but koxpers) and mostly from those, 70% are premium users, K2 won't do anything, at least for a while...then they'll ban those koxpers and koxpers will pay more knight cash to get the accounts back, and we won't be able to do anything...and koxp sellers will get more money too, because K2 will patche the game, and a new koxp will come out and give more profits to koxper creator too. :angry:

I hate this, but I love this game so...fuck them all...I'll stab my daggers on them once and again at Ardream (and eventually at Ronark :P )

louch

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    Actually, they cannot ban the Turks because they could be sued...see, some time ago, there was a reign called Knight Online, in a peace and harmony era (except during lunar war).

Actually, while playing the Old KO (previous to KE to those new players), Turk IPs where blocked...so the only problem we had was the killer lag all servers used to have...then K2 faced some problems because of that, and they were forced to unblock turk IPs...so, Knight Empire came out, and Turks stepped on Knight Online for the first time...unfortunately, due to the bad patching of the expansion, macroing, koxping, glitching also stepped on KO, and we all were fucked. End of the story. *<_< *

Well, since 80% of the servers are koxpers (not turks, but koxpers) and mostly from those, 70% are premium users, K2 won't do anything, at least for a while...then they'll ban those koxpers and koxpers will pay more knight cash to get the accounts back, and we won't be able to do anything...and koxp sellers will get more money too, because K2 will patche the game, and a new koxp will come out and give more profits to koxper creator too. *:angry: *

I hate this, but I love this game so...fuck them all...I'll stab my daggers on them once and again at Ardream (and eventually at Ronark * )
    turk ip's werent blocked before KE, i dunno where you got that idea from
    i been playing in diez since the beginning of xigenon server, and that was LONG before KE
    and there was plenty turks, of course not as many as now, but there were a hell of alot, on my first day playing actually, i was called a turk <_<
    but ya, turks have been here pretty much the whole time
    and i highly doubt K2 or mgames could be sued for blocking turk IP's
    because thats exactly what turf battles did, when TB first came out, all the beta testers were people from KOL, and one of the makers of TB used to work for k2, and the biggest news they had was "no turks"
    they banned turks on sight, and they havent been sued yet, turk ip's are still blocked in that game

souldkiller

Only a matter of time before legit 1337 and legit n00bs leave the game.....and the kospers get bored trying to kill other kospers (no more edge )..and bye bye ko

Im tired of treating my keyboard badly..slamming with anger and spitting and swearing at the screen....
    /quit_ko

Pwner4Last

if uh ate it su much, then start make a koxp char ffs

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    if uh ate it su much, then start make a koxp char ffs
    If you can't beat them, join them? Fuck that shit. Some of us have morals/ethics and prefer NOT to cheat.

louch

i have cheated, been down that road many times and its basically just immature bullshit.
    "i have to be the best, EVER! in this game that drains my life away, like vampiric touch on a warder! this game that plays absolutely no part in my future, or career, and actually ruins both! so ill CHEAT!"

look i'm getting sick of KOXP topics, i know it ruins the game, infact everyone here knows it ruins the game, but as reinhard said, it has always been here and will always be there, you have 1 of 2 viable options

1. Continue as you are, and take pride every time you kill one
    2. Quit the game and go on to play another game with better management, or enjoy your real life

i chose number 1 for years, but after recently chosing option 2 i do not regret it 1 bit