when buying a account..

This is a discussion on when buying a account.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey.. When I buy an account, you change the pass on the account + email aight.. But the old owner ...
Page: 1

Hey.. When I buy an account, you change the pass on the account + email aight.. But the old owner can still change the PW to the Mail.. and therefor the account too?
    even tho he dont have the passwords

When you buy a acc you cannot change the SQ or the email. So buy from a trusted buyer. Use the letter system to transfer any items you want to keep to another acc. Make sure you get the email PW and change the email SQ too and delete your KOworld emails.

pX~

The best thing is if the player with the Account can give you the email ID/PW/SQ also then youll have no worries

WARP

u must change all the details on the email before trading the account, when i say all details, it means all, ask the buyer what email the account has(hotmail,yahoo,gmail), register a noob one there, and explore what u would have to change to make it secure. When the real situation cames up, uŽll change the details quick.

When you buy a acc you cannot change the SQ or the email. So buy from a trusted buyer. Use the letter system to transfer any items you want to keep to another acc. Make sure you get the email PW and change the email SQ too and delete your KOworld emails.[/b]
    What you mean with KOworld emails? and what u mean by deleting em? block em or sumthing? lol ><"

What you mean with KOworld emails? and what u mean by deleting em? block em or sumthing? lol ><"[/b]
    When you change PW you get a email. Read it, delete it.

UNL34SH3D

just play your own account and everything will be k
    but yea if u trade accounts the owners stil have the SQ and email..

When i mediate character swaps or trades that involve a character (although i hate doing em tbh) the way i try to keep it as secure as possible is by having the person obtaining the new account change all the info on the email.. such as the password, secret question, contact info, etc. That way the old owner is completely locked out of the email account and therefore it is much less likely that he will be able to commit a scam.

Slidah

I already traded a couple acc and I always gave my Gmail with it.

The only need to change:
    - Pass.
    - Second mail.
    - Secret question.
    Of the email and that&#39;s it.

If i&#39;m right you can even change SQ / SA from KO acc with customer support?

deviouz420

The problem with buying accounts is the payment history. The original user can easily call up the company and demand their character back, claiming they were hacked. As proof they will simply present their bills to the k2 network over the past few months. I highly recommend against buying any account on ko unless it is from someone you absolutely trust.