Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

when can get a new prem ?

This is a discussion on when can get a new prem ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1, im on 7th day now with ticket escalated and still no prem :angry: ...zzz...and on topic its 3 days ...
Page: 2

HotAsIce

+1, im on 7th day now with ticket escalated and still no prem :angry: ...zzz...and on topic its 3 days now...[/b]
    On the fifth day past my escalation... Add on to your ticket asking why they are breaking their Service Level Agreement, if enough people bring it up maybe they will put a little more concentration on their customer support... or change the agreement to say resolution within a week :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

My ticket Status: Open
    Date Created: 2/1/2008 1:49 AM PDT

Escalated but no reply. And still 13 days until I can buy platinum.

I made another ticket. Just asking to 0 my prem - so I can buy platinum.
    I normally get something sorted in 3 days.

LOL I don't care the answer will be no.

its 3 days going from gold to platinum

and we sent a cs ticket to have them reduce our prem days down to 3 back when we have 10 days left, and 1 week later the only response i got was "we are escalating your ticket to the recycle bin"

TopCat

5 days for gold premium

3 days for silver and bronze i tested these all out b4 so i know this 100%[/b]
    Roger!

I have bronze, tried to renew bronze or to do gold and u can only renew it when u have 3 days left.
    Also i f u wanna upgrade bronze to gold / platinum u have to have 3 days left.

dliel

Thx you all :]
    ill try to get when my prem on 10 days -> 5 days -> 3 days ^^
    or ill just send a ticket and ask for delet the bronze prem.

min0r

I have bronze, tried to renew bronze or to do gold and u can only renew it when u have 3 days left.
    Also i f u wanna upgrade bronze to gold / platinum u have to have 3 days left.[/b]
    no , lol .

I had bornze premium 25 days and change a gold premium but cancels day of bronze, and just 30 days of gold

Ignore Me Senior Member

Finally got a reply to my 2 week old request to 0 or reduce days on prem so I can buy platinum.
    I expected it not good.

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team. We are unable to stop, cancel, or remove the current premium due to the fact that we need to provide the account with the full duration of the purchased premium. Any new features or services will be announced on our website as it becomes available. Please visit our websites at www.knightonlineworld.com or www.gamersfirst.com to view our upcoming features in the game. If you have additional questions please submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for playing Knight Online.

Best Regards,

XXXXXXXX

Payments Support

www.gamersfirst.com

www.k2network.net[/b]

warriorsPriest

I got same ticket

you can only buy when you have 3 days bronze or less

no , lol .

I had bornze premium 25 days and change a gold premium but cancels day of bronze, and just 30 days of gold[/b]
    for me it was not possible to do it - I had to wait till 3 days of bronze to buy an higher premmy....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12