Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

When did USKO have best gameplay? 2006, 2008, 2011...?

This is a discussion on When did USKO have best gameplay? 2006, 2008, 2011...? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When was the KO as a game(not taking into consideration things like koxpers, population, Turks, publisher etc.) the best? When ...
Page: 1

Default When did USKO have best gameplay? 2006, 2008, 2011...?

When was the KO as a game(not taking into consideration things like koxpers, population, Turks, publisher etc.) the best? When was the gameplay the best? Which version had the best client?

How do you compare the game from 2006. to this one in 2016.?

I would say 2006 is something most here don't even remember,a lot of people claim to be playing since than but i know for a fact most didn't.
    This game overall is the most fun when you play with friends/friendly group so i personally think that plays a big factor here.
    My personal opinion is that it was the best around late 2007 - 2009,i know that's the time when i actually learned how to play the game regardless of the years i played before.

ThePrideOfLogos - GiZa oh my turkish memories

2006-2008. ROFD is my personal favorite, but KE was also a great time due to a lot of noobs playing and pking with 0 items.

C-west and Europa (EUKO) times were defintly the best for me. Probaly because I had the best group of players around me at those times
    Regarding the different versions, I don't really care, but if I have to choose I'd probaly prefer the krowaz exspansion (Havn't tried UTC yet)

2004 was the best because we didn't know yet how shitty the game actually was, is and will be

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Definitely 2006- 2008 has the best nostalgia for me because of the people, that no longer play.

As far as just gameplay alone I would say now has the least amount of bug abuse, hacks, glitches etc, which make the game very enjoyable.

When all of us were younger.
    JayClaiba and Onslought like this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

tbh I have more fun now than ever bc I'm OP af. I'm sure all of us miss the younger years.

Rose tinted goggles aside, I feel like right now on SteamKO I'm having more fun than any other time period of KO, maaaaybe I had the most fun with ROFD? But SteamKO is pretty close to ROFD anyways and I have a good bunch of friends to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    2006-2008. ROFD is my personal favorite, but KE was also a great time due to a lot of noobs playing and pking with 0 items.
    agree with you 100% true

I guess 2006-2008 was the best times for me. Most people had at best +8 weapons and +0 uniques so it was more competitive on a wider scale. Now the item gap is to far between babashoppers and noobs/normal players. SteamKo has been fun so far and reminds me of back in the day.

Zwn

i started to play way after most people here, but im still gonna point to the one change i hated, and thats the introduction of the chaos stone instead of random bosses spawn.

There was nothing as fun as battling for a boss during pk sessions, and putting them together, with a timer to know where and when they came up, was a bad move for me
    (making them all super resistant to be unsoloable was similarly annoying, as it pretty much forced u to play in full parties)

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Part of me likes to say 2004-2006 but Im going to say now (which is in SteamKO)
    Pre-UTC & Dark Knight weps

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    When all of us were younger.
    This. lol When I was 12-16 2004-2008. Best years of KO ever. Made a good 8 grand. And the people I played with were awesome.

I don't remember what year it was, but it was the expansion that got rid of piana village and that goblin village that could could just sit and leech with for ages. This was back in Ares where the ruling clans were:
    Phoenix warlords
    BadCompany
    United
    Illuminati
    CroatianShredders
    Ready2Die

Main thing I like about steam ko now compared to back them is that now have disposable income with access to a credit l credit card so now bI can purchase premium/babashop.

For reference, I'm currently 25 years old LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast