Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I share for a friend who has a lvl 78 rogue (none of your business folks) I had been frapsing ...
Page: 1

creiken

I share for a friend who has a lvl 78 rogue (none of your business folks) I had been frapsing my technique with his skillbar and I got an msn message from him asking why a few of the really gg's who out gear him were calling him cheap and I showed him the vs's and he said not to use a blind in vs against some level 80s who really out gear him.

I personally think it's fair to blind in vs against warriors when their hp gets to below 20% because they tend to scream and run off, they gonna die anyways...

against mages, only if they are light and you just came out of a long stun.

priests, if they throw on a shield and duff you, and heal

and only against rogues if their hp is almost down and purple skills and bloody are cooling down, or they blind you

and then the whole, you are dropping anyone in a vs and their friend comes to help.

personally I want to know everyones standards because it's hard for someone with shell/chitin +8 and shards +8 to drop an 80 bp or 80 warrior with IN and what not..even a rogue that has in and a few +2 and 3 uniques..

Blinding is a skill, I don't think there are any restrictions. There are countless topics about "am I allowed to use debuffs" and other such skills. Well of course you are. If whoever your vsing is going to cry about it, let them cry and leave cz. All skills are valid. Pk was meant to be team play anyway. Versus is just a small aspect that we made up.

i always say if u have the skill use it
    especialy vs a rogue who can do it to

Ignore Me Senior Member

Only skills you can't use in a versus is crying,letters,PMs!

Only reason not to use a skill is - you win to quickly and handicap yourself.

Lioncet

Idk, but i hate when i get blinded in a vrs. For me that means i can fucking 10k heal... gay? yeah but blind is too.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

as a priest i dont give a damn if they blind me or not ^^

Milanac

all skills for all classes are allowed in vs ! ! !

naw the annoying thing is when vsing a sin and they use wolf and safety in arena and im a warrior and only use those in pk. then they call ya nub and stuff im like lol ru kidding me??? if i threw on an ap sc and def sc i would rape you sidewayz but w/e but ya as for pking in zones anything goes right

SHANNARA Senior Member

naw the annoying thing is when vsing a sin and they use wolf and safety in arena and im a warrior and only use those in pk. then they call ya nub and stuff im like lol ru kidding me??? if i threw on an ap sc and def sc i would rape you sidewayz but w/e but ya as for pking in zones anything goes right[/b]

+1 to this comment.

After cooldown I say do it who gives a shit if you get called noob, no matter what you do you gonna get flamed anyway. At this point they just say dont use blind cuz they got owned, people always look for reasons man.

Milanac

-1 to that coment. So what warriors have 15str we got wolf and 400def skill. Warrior have much higher hp/mp then rogue so don't talk shit . Every skill is fair in vs !!!!

-1 to that coment. So what warriors have 15str we got wolf and 400def skill. Warrior have much higher hp/mp then rogue so don't talk shit . Every skill is fair in vs !!!![/b]
    the only fair vs is fully scrolled vs with all skills used

its a skill use it !

Banned Senior Member

illusion,blinding,beasthiding and light feet ftw ! you a sin and thats the skills from that char so use it !

The king. Senior Member

do what you gotta do to win.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast