Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mentallity got changed around here quickly first it was from only using basic skills, so no cp, blinding, beast hiding, ...
Page: 2

wawh

mentallity got changed around here quickly
    first it was from only using basic skills, so no cp, blinding, beast hiding, shockstun, duffs, heals

now... everything can be used rofl...

Uzu

It's always fair.

Goddamn, it's a fucking rogue skill which was implented to be used ppl who cry about it cry because they lose.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I only used it when the opponent use it too

but skill is skill , use what you want

illusion,blinding,beasthiding and light feet ftw ! you a sin and thats the skills from that char so use it ![/b]
    I agree with using bliding ..But what if u are a priest and vs a warrior ? Oki war got more def malice him ..But when u do malice parasite masive - restore ur self and then when u goin to die heal ur ass.. ? Eh that's too much .

Milanac

do what you gotta do to win.[/b]
    +1

SirKaoS

This game is not made for VS

Uzu

This game is not made for VS[/b]
    it is. just not with the aim to do everything not to lose 50nps.

rasta

if you vs you are naturally into winning, so i'd use blinding in any situation.

I agree with using bliding ..But what if u are a priest and vs a warrior ? Oki war got more def malice him ..But when u do malice parasite masive - restore ur self and then when u goin to die heal ur ass.. ? Eh that's too much .[/b]
    Warrior should always be with a priest. Thus the reason why a bp will beat a warrior if all skills were unlocked. Simply put, pk is not meant to be 1vs1 because some classes have the clear advantage (chitin bp).

On the other hand, in general pk, I as a rogue notice I gain more np than my old bp or other bps I pk with. Simply because of lightfeet and evasion skills such as beast hiding that allow me to die less. While bp's will get ganked.

mentallity got changed around here quickly
    first it was from only using basic skills, so no cp, blinding, beast hiding, shockstun, duffs, heals
    now... everything can be used rofl...[/b]
    I don't know about everyone else, but I get bored with the lack of skills in this game, so all those that were considered cheap I like because it adds another level to this game. And I think all the priest skills should work.... especially slow.

RE5PECTmf

Only way it pisses me off is when I stay and tank rogue , and when hes low on hp .. he blind me to recover hp ... I've fought few rogues who did that and remembered them ofc and no matter of my hp ... I start to slide as soon as I see them , blink .... w/e I want . Otherwise it doesn't annoy me so much .. but when I have enough balls to stay and tank ( which as a mage I'm not supposed to ) , he/she can at least play fair and die fair if situation is like that .

What's wrong with blinding you to recover hp? That's what its there for :/

Same with beast hiding, some extra time to recover hp. I don't see what all the ruckus is about. Just freaking click on him after he blinds you. I should say that mages shouldn't be lightning mages because they "stun me to recover hp". Bull shit. All skills unlocked. You can drop your level 62 lightning aoe to blind me if you want.

I'll just run around to gain some hp till it wears out. Unlocking all aspects of pk will make 1v1s a lot more interesting. It will not be just dependant on items + combo, but some smarts as well. Such as when to blind, when to move away from your enemy to recover hp (i.e. when he activates cp, or just blind him). A lot of these aspects of pk are missing because people cry about it. Personally, I don't care what anyone says. I'll blind you if my hp gets low to recover it. It's what blinding is made for. I mean we lost our amazing minor heal. Give rogues a break.

*O btw, you can slide a rogue if you want. Actually, I suggest it on mage lol. Makes you like 10x harder to kill >.< Is that not what you want to do in a vs? Make yourself harder to beat?

Alot of people believe its do what you gotta do to win and alot of people think its cheap.

But to be honest Those are your skills the people youre fighting have skills as well. If you get duffed blind the bitch and cure. If you get Blinded stop and heal you self. If youre a Warrior and you get blinded shock stun the fag, scream him leg cut him and take a few steps back blooding the scrub. Mages have their gay light armor fire armor they have skills to take away peoples mana. Hell Ice mages can cause you to not do anything and just sit their and watch your friends either die or watever. Think its called Freezing Distance and as far as i know only a priest can turn that shit around on em lol. i love doing that.

Anyways the point is We all have our own skills. If you cant compete with those skills cause you either dont have em or are not capable or skilled enough to find a way to counter them you should probably go to RLB where you have less of them to deal with. Take yourself to an Arena or if youre that bad go to Ardream.

Now i hate when i get blinded but when it dawned on me that ill fuck the rogue up by using my skills as well then thats that lol. Ok there is this Definition of a GG player going around and yes its understandable if u still abide by the old rules of not using certain skills in a vs or watever but you should know who those people on your server are and when they wanna vs you know what to do. Untill then use your skills and keep using them. I didnt Collect all those damn crystals and sapphires and fucking opals for no fucking reason!

... I didnt Collect all those damn crystals and sapphires and fucking opals for no fucking reason![/b]
    Ahahahah lol so true, go blind use blinding on a mob >.<

If u want to vs some1 go arena and then u can say what skills you can and cannot use...
    In cz u should be allowed to use any skill u can/want, thats what they are there for

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast