Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; IMO? there's no FAIR vs rules. like, on 'real' vs rules rogues can use all they'r skills but blinding/crit and ...
Page: 3

IMO?
    there's no FAIR vs rules.
    like, on 'real' vs rules rogues can use all they'r skills but blinding/crit and bp cant use duffs/heals.
    now think about it, bp with no heals and duffs equals to a warrior with LOW ac and LOW hp.
    oh and rogues CAN use minor combo (better than hp pot)
    so unbuffed rogue have more ac than bp and heals better. so how can bp win?
    i've tried vsing with the real rules. and then i figured, screw everyone and they'r rules. im gonna use all my skills.
    so ya, i heal myself on vs's, i duff, i cure but hey. you forget one thing. those skills CAN be CANCELED!

so ya. bottom line. use all the skills, and dont cry when a bp kills you

PS.
    I started as a warrior. i went bp so i'll have my duffs and heals. if i wanted to play a priest as a warrior i would stay on the warrior lol.

Bp's > All when it comes to vs's

Banned

Its a good hard-hitting skill, i see no reason not to use it as much as possible.

do anything u need to to win vs
    talia/wep def/10k heal/duffs
    skills/gear dont matter anyways

only "skills" do so fire away imo
    so a bp with fab 8s ,questies can beat lvl 80 warrior with 10 times his gear easy ^

then spam letters/pm saying noob etc..
    np saved is np earned ..
    hf..

Personally, myself and one of my mage friends carry around like 100 acid pots for when those times 2 parties feel obliged to chase 2 people around cz. Cmon guys, it's just 2 of us give us a fair fight? No?

Acid pots away!!!! Critical point that priest for like 4k dmg lmao

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Firstly i'de like to say a VS is utterly pointless unless both participants are fully scrolled. An unscolled 1v1 in arena between any class is pointless.

Even then there will always be class imbalances. Skills are made to be used. If you can't handle an opponent using a skill which you do not have then simply don't do 1v1's. a VS will never be 100% fair; different items, levels, stat settings etc etc.

If you want to be in a 1v1, accept that there are skill and character differences, and get on with it. If you lose you lose, if you win you win. Simple as. Any skill can be used in a 1vs1.

Exactly as mentioned above, there ARE skill and class imbalances because KO was not designed as 1 vs 1 pvp environment. It's more designed for team play.

In my eyes, bps have the obvious advantage in 1v1 versus any class. Chitin bp that is. Vsing is fine, but arrange the vs before u begin and note the skills you can and cannot use, and the armors you can and cannot use, and make sure you're both fully scrolled.

Vsing in cz without it being prearranged is stupid.

simple rule = anything goes if nothing is talked before the vs, ofcourse running to heal or town is extremely gay

blinding is gay. <_<

Validating

i use it, don&#39;t care tbh every1 i vs have dd helm anyway so fark with em

Blind or beast hiding shouldnt be used in Vs then is like sayin a warrior can leg cut u and slide. I am a rogue and i think its dumb to blind or beast hiding cuz once its used the person that u are vsing Rs off u. But many ppl have thier ways of a Vs and if they agree on using blind its fine. Im just stateing my opinion on this topic.... and is the guys using a dd helm is obvs to tell.. i dont think i am that amazing at rogue at all but if i am to beat someone with them beasthiding or blinding in a vs. 1. i loose repect for that person becuz there to scared to fairly vs me and second they cant call them selfs any type of good if they use these skills n others dont.

... u say any skills should be used i am a war. i will scream in a vs than once it is done i will leg cut n slide...???? this is allowed
    i am a bp i fully duff u heal through out the vs n roll you? this is allowed in ur terms it is.. becuz they are skills arnt there..
    there are unwritten rules n its always been like this if you suck to much to not abide by them having it ur only way of killing some1 n grats for you, you suck.. and if you can beat me with n without than sure good job. im not at all trying to be cocky just saying there are unwritten rules.

Richie

Im a firm believer of...if you have the skill...USE IT!
    But blinding is a grey area..when blinded..its not really a vs anymore..all you can do is heal for those few seconds while being pounded on by an opponent you cannot see. Sure you can manually click where you think the opponent is..but theres no guarantee you will select him. I think this comes under the same fairness as parasiting a paper mage.
    None the less, its a skill..use it.

Checho

What is the point of a vs ?

If u only use skill +r then warriors would always win depending on their gear and lvl but that class would have the advantage by far so unless its warrior vs warrior other classes need some kind of edge over them right ?, if its all skills open then it would be retarded to even try to vs a BP because there are just too many damn skills they can use to fuck you up right ?

There is no real solution or answer... if you want a fair vs you will need to talk to the guy before so that you can figure out the most fair way to determine who is a better player without the class difference being a determine factor. This can only happen with a friend or someone that is willing to tell your how much hp ac ap has so that you can know how much advantage or disadvantage you have and which skills or not you should use.

If u just saw the dude in CZ and he happens to stand there waiting for you, i would use anything i have because chances are if he red balls he will use whatever he can to avoid loosing them nps.

WaSaBaBasdf

Warrior should always be with a priest. Thus the reason why a bp will beat a warrior if all skills were unlocked. Simply put, pk is not meant to be 1vs1 because some classes have the clear advantage (chitin bp).

On the other hand, in general pk, I as a rogue notice I gain more np than my old bp or other bps I pk with. Simply because of lightfeet and evasion skills such as beast hiding that allow me to die less. While bp&#39;s will get ganked.[/b]
    OMG...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    how can one warrior be with a priest on 1vs1?If he is with priest its 2vs1 and not 1vs1..Omg.Read what ppl write before you answear..
    also..about duffs.malicing a warrior is quite good as the warrior will have less ac than priest but warrior will have more hp.so the battle will be close..
    About blind. BLIND IS 100% FAIR SKILL.IF YOU ARE JUST RETARD AND YOU CAN&#39;T CLICK ON HIM AND FIND HIM WHILE YOU ARE BLINDING THEN YOU SHOULD GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME LIKE PACKMAN OR TETRIS WHICH ARE MUCH EASIER..ITS FAIR SKILL AND ONLY SKILLESS PLAYERS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.
    THANKS!!!! :P

I dislike using blinding in 1v1&#39;s but if the other person does I will too. I use beast hiding whenever I can though.

SillyHo

naw the annoying thing is when vsing a sin and they use wolf and safety in arena and im a warrior and only use those in pk. then they call ya nub and stuff im like lol ru kidding me??? if i threw on an ap sc and def sc i would rape you sidewayz but w/e but ya as for pking in zones anything goes right[/b]
    So you gonna go reskill and drop your defensive skill points as to not have all that passive defense if we vs in arena??? Thought not. Vs is meant to be all skills vs all skills, you dont like the skills someone has available, dont vs them, vs your own kind then. There are no rules in a fight, rules are made by someone who loses.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast