Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You asked for no flames, but you deserve ALL the flames you can possibly imagine. STOP WHINING/CARING WHEN YOU LOSE/WIN ...
Page: 4

xanarchistx

You asked for no flames, but you deserve ALL the flames you can possibly imagine.

STOP WHINING/CARING WHEN YOU LOSE/WIN A VS AND YOU/OPPONENT STARTS TO CRY ABOUT ILLEGAL SKILLS IN VS

Damn these topics are annoying.
    The last week i've seen:
    "Is healing in vs noob?"
    "IM CALLIN U OUT"
    "No Debuff in VS"
    and now this one, the almighty "CAN I USE THE SKILL K2 CREATED FOR Assassins IN A VS?"

tommyleonghk

its just 50nps

tommyleonghk

I agree with using bliding ..But what if u are a priest and vs a warrior ? Oki war got more def malice him ..But when u do malice parasite masive - restore ur self and then when u goin to die heal ur ass.. ? Eh that's too much .[/b]
    so i guess a priest should just get butt naked and let the warrior spam attack and get killed?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I always tought it was unfair but ye sometimes you do it since now im thinking 10k heal from a bp isnt fair also but any heal isnt expect minor.

Imo unwritten rules are not use any skills that duff the opponant and heal you for more then 500

I think that you could use all skills that you got

Blind or beast hiding shouldnt be used in Vs then is like sayin a warrior can leg cut u and slide. I am a rogue and i think its dumb to blind or beast hiding cuz once its used the person that u are vsing Rs off u. But many ppl have thier ways of a Vs and if they agree on using blind its fine. Im just stateing my opinion on this topic.... and is the guys using a dd helm is obvs to tell.. i dont think i am that amazing at rogue at all but if i am to beat someone with them beasthiding or blinding in a vs. 1. i loose repect for that person becuz there to scared to fairly vs me and second they cant call them selfs any type of good if they use these skills n others dont.

... u say any skills should be used i am a war. i will scream in a vs than once it is done i will leg cut n slide...???? this is allowed
    i am a bp i fully duff u heal through out the vs n roll you? this is allowed in ur terms it is.. becuz they are skills arnt there..
    there are unwritten rules n its always been like this if you suck to much to not abide by them having it ur only way of killing some1 n grats for you, you suck.. and if you can beat me with n without than sure good job. im not at all trying to be cocky just saying there are unwritten rules.[/b]
    You can do everything you just stated above in cz in an unarranged vs. Slide all you want. Duff all you want. If the other player thinks your noob for it, go arrange a vs in the arena and specify what's allowed to be used. I know in cz I'll do whatever to kill you because half the time I vs, the other guy runs with a shield, towns, or gets his party to gank me. So all is fair in cz.

On the other hand, when I arrange a vs in the arena, when I was bp or on my rogue, there are some skills I ask if I can use (such as blinding, cp, beast hiding, malice, parasite etc).

I've been slid by many warriors in cz and constant scream. They're still killable, just annoying as fuck. Just makes me call that warrior all the more noob ^^

OMG...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    how can one warrior be with a priest on 1vs1?If he is with priest its 2vs1 and not 1vs1..Omg.Read what ppl write before you answear..
    also..about duffs.malicing a warrior is quite good as the warrior will have less ac than priest but warrior will have more hp.so the battle will be close..
    About blind. BLIND IS 100% FAIR SKILL.IF YOU ARE JUST RETARD AND YOU CAN'T CLICK ON HIM AND FIND HIM WHILE YOU ARE BLINDING THEN YOU SHOULD GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME LIKE PACKMAN OR TETRIS WHICH ARE MUCH EASIER..ITS FAIR SKILL AND ONLY SKILLESS PLAYERS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.
    THANKS!!!! :P[/b]
    As for you, maybe you should read what I said carefully. I said that in a 1v1 with all skills unlocked, a bp will demolish a warrior because he'll get every duff on him, making him as soft as a paper mage. When the game was designed, it was expected that a warrior should have a priest with them when they pk in TEAM PK. Remember, 1vs1 are just something we came up with and cz is really supposed to be about team pk. Warrior should always have a priest with them. In a random 1v1 with no skills locked, a warrior will lose to the bp.

Go arrange a vs in the arena with just malice if you're so inclined.

KalaBunga Senior Member

tetris is harder then ko. and getting a perfect score in pacman is also :P

as a priest i dont give a damn if they blind me or not ^^[/b]
    +1

OMG...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    how can one warrior be with a priest on 1vs1?If he is with priest its 2vs1 and not 1vs1..Omg.Read what ppl write before you answear..
    also..about duffs.malicing a warrior is quite good as the warrior will have less ac than priest but warrior will have more hp.so the battle will be close..
    About blind. BLIND IS 100% FAIR SKILL.IF YOU ARE JUST RETARD AND YOU CAN'T CLICK ON HIM AND FIND HIM WHILE YOU ARE BLINDING THEN YOU SHOULD GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME LIKE PACKMAN OR TETRIS WHICH ARE MUCH EASIER..ITS FAIR SKILL AND ONLY SKILLESS PLAYERS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS.
    THANKS!!!! :P[/b]
    Pwnzor bitch chill :P.. I agree with u..Blind is a acceptable by me in a vs .. But u need to be clever and just click on the enemy ( don't forget some ppl aren't that clever ) ..

WaSaBaBasdf

You can do everything you just stated above in cz in an unarranged vs. Slide all you want. Duff all you want. If the other player thinks your noob for it, go arrange a vs in the arena and specify what's allowed to be used. I know in cz I'll do whatever to kill you because half the time I vs, the other guy runs with a shield, towns, or gets his party to gank me. So all is fair in cz.

On the other hand, when I arrange a vs in the arena, when I was bp or on my rogue, there are some skills I ask if I can use (such as blinding, cp, beast hiding, malice, parasite etc).

I've been slid by many warriors in cz and constant scream. They're still killable, just annoying as fuck. Just makes me call that warrior all the more noob ^^
    As for you, maybe you should read what I said carefully. I said that in a 1v1 with all skills unlocked, a bp will demolish a warrior because he'll get every duff on him, making him as soft as a paper mage. When the game was designed, it was expected that a warrior should have a priest with them when they pk in TEAM PK. Remember, 1vs1 are just something we came up with and cz is really supposed to be about team pk. Warrior should always have a priest with them. In a random 1v1 with no skills locked, a warrior will lose to the bp.

Go arrange a vs in the arena with just malice if you're so inclined.[/b]
    if one warrior get a vs with one priest with no skills locked then for me the vs its just pointless.
    P.S if i was playing a priest and i had killed one warrior fully duffed i wouldn't be proud for my self

Shane1911

Sorry - I cannot bring myself to read all three pages of the previous posts...but my opinion on vs. is very simple.

If it is a skill I have, I will use it. If I want to scroll up, I will do so - I am pretty sure that my opponent has access to the PUS as well.

What's the point of vs. if you aren't trying win? You may as well take of all your armor and weapons and beat each other with fists if all you want to see is who has the most skill.

I hate these vs. threads.

Sorry - I cannot bring myself to read all three pages of the previous posts...but my opinion on vs. is very simple.

If it is a skill I have, I will use it. If I want to scroll up, I will do so - I am pretty sure that my opponent has access to the PUS as well.

What's the point of vs. if you aren't trying win? You may as well take of all your armor and weapons and beat each other with fists if all you want to see is who has the most skill.

I hate these vs. threads.[/b]
    If u take all or ur weapon off gonna take a year to win.. lol.. R+punch R+punch

Little archer Senior Member

be gay, blind me & ill be gay, and run.

and to the ppl that says "just click him again", try to do it while ur with both hands on keyboard.

be gay, blind me & ill be gay, and run.[/b]
    Blind isn't gay ..You got ur mouse to use and click on enemy and as far as i know u are a rogue also so u got the chance to blind him again.

Little archer Senior Member

not 72 yet

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast