Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not 72 yet [/b] When u will get it u will use blind so is pointless to talk about :P ...
Page: 5

not 72 yet [/b]
    When u will get it u will use blind so is pointless to talk about :P ..

if one warrior get a vs with one priest with no skills locked then for me the vs its just pointless.
    P.S if i was playing a priest and i had killed one warrior fully duffed i wouldn't be proud for my self[/b]
    CZ isn't about being proud of yourself. It's about gaining np. Understand that.

If you want to be "proud of yourself" and want to be "famous" then go arrange a vs before hand, fraps it, put it in a video, and call yourself pro.

CZ isn't about being proud of yourself. It's about gaining np. Understand that.

If you want to be "proud of yourself" and want to be "famous" then go arrange a vs before hand, fraps it, put it in a video, and call yourself pro.[/b]
    A VS IS A VS ... Isn't about nationals.. And when u do a vs get the ball's to loose legit ..Enouth ..

A VS IS A VS ... Isn't about nationals.. And when u do a vs get the ball's to loose legit ..Enouth ..[/b]
    Using Blinding and losing isn't losing legit? I understand if you run that's ruining the whole purpose of a vs.

Either way, my entire point was that if it's a random fight in cz, no one has set the rules. Do whatever you want. If it's prearranged, then I'd call that a real vs where both players are prepared.

its a skill... u can use it...
    so is shock stun, duffs, heals or w/e...

its ur skill u got a right to use it...

the ppl that bitch about it r usually just sore losers... my .02$

I use my blinding arrow when faggots start sliding me.

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?[/b]
    Whenever you are level 72, it is fair to use blind

idefix

Blind is a skill where anything else. Only retards keep whining about others using "forbidden skills". They had their chance to roll a sin, and I'm sure their class also has some imba skills too. They only keep whining about skill usage when they get outskilled and their ego can't handle it.

Suppose it's a bit different in 1v1 though, e.g. if you just want to see who combos better and you can for example agree beforehand that neither of you use any specific skills, nor run away when dying etc., but other than that at least I'm gonna be using all my skills.

Blind is a skill where anything else. Only retards keep whining about others using "forbidden skills". They had their chance to roll a sin, and I'm sure their class also has some imba skills too. They only keep whining about skill usage when they get outskilled and their ego can't handle it.

Suppose it's a bit different in 1v1 though, e.g. if you just want to see who combos better and you can for example agree beforehand that neither of you use any specific skills, nor run away when dying etc., but other than that at least I'm gonna be using all my skills.[/b]
    +1

If you're out to see who combos better, or just looking at combo + healing skill. Then yea, don't use blinding or any similar skill to it.

Blinding is a tactical skill. Use it at the right time to recover a large amount of hp and dish out decent dmg. Same with beast hiding.

If you want to see who is the better sin overall, all skills unlocked then. Using blinding to start a vs is a waste of blinding IMO.

personally, unless they run or if they use it, dont use it.

naw the annoying thing is when vsing a sin and they use wolf and safety in arena and im a warrior and only use those in pk. then they call ya nub and stuff im like lol ru kidding me??? if i threw on an ap sc and def sc i would rape you sidewayz but w/e but ya as for pking in zones anything goes right[/b]
    -1 like someone else said warriors have much higher ac in the first place and safety doesn't last very long. also warrior skills are spammable where rogue skills are not rogues need wolf to take advantage of their good skills like spike because other skills like cut suck. skills like cut and stab and jab only do very low dmg on good warriors and then not having wolf would make it almost like nothing. please don't complain when you're skills are 100% fail safe and spammable.

back on topic any skill you got in my opinion you can and should use except when you and the person you're vsing agree that you won't use it. however if its a human in cz theres no agreement just drop them.

Donkey88

Only skill i really dont like is illusion when sin vs sin (sin vs others makes little difference). Yes both have it and yes its cureable but it is gay.
    Also it shouldnt be about whats fair, as either a sin or a warrior i will respect a bp who beats me with no duff, if i die with massive, parasite and torment then not so much. In time sins need to cure some bps throw in a 10k heal and ur at square 1 again. Not worth getting worked up about if ppl use their skills tho.

More on topic, blinding and beast hiding have never annoyed me in vs, z is easy key to use.

Warrior should always be with a priest. Thus the reason why a bp will beat a warrior if all skills were unlocked. Simply put, pk is not meant to be 1vs1 because some classes have the clear advantage (chitin bp).

On the other hand, in general pk, I as a rogue notice I gain more np than my old bp or other bps I pk with. Simply because of lightfeet and evasion skills such as beast hiding that allow me to die less. While bp's will get ganked.[/b]
    well said.

people simply cant put up with the fact that some classes are DESIGNED to do better in 1v1's, while others are better in party pking. BP's and Rogues are clearly the upperhand when its 1v1ing, and as a result other classes always try to "nerf" their abilities and skills so that they stand a chance or so that they can win.

who cares if ur a warrior and loose to a rogue who blinds. Just admit that rogues are better in 1v1ing than you are.

well said.
    people simply cant put up with the fact that some classes are DESIGNED to do better in 1v1's, while others are better in party pking. BP's and Rogues are clearly the upperhand when its 1v1ing, and as a result other classes always try to "nerf" their abilities and skills so that they stand a chance or so that they can win.
    who cares if ur a warrior and loose to a rogue who blinds. Just admit that rogues are better in 1v1ing than you are.[/b]
    Not really .. Depent's to how u use combo on war and if u got the mind to get ur hands to mouse and click on enemy..For me blind is fair enouth . And warrior is also a gg char for 1v1 but when he vs's with a bp i only accept malice couse if u parasite and more war is a shit.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

well when i got blinded while vsing a sin
    just click its not hard to guess were they at

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast