Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; these moves shouldnt be allowed becuz it screws the other persons combo up.. wen its used vs a rogue it ...
Page: 6

these moves shouldnt be allowed becuz it screws the other persons combo up.. wen its used vs a rogue it slows down minor becuz of failed atack than to z-r back on the person in the middle of ur combo messes things up.. vs is to show whos better.. there is a pride factor in this game n it comes through vsing it may be cz but vsing in there for a reason yeah sure if u wann do it ur way do it. just make sure u dont go around calling ppl noobs becuz u use this n they dont... i dont care for a vs wen its used against me.

Not really .. Depent's to how u use combo on war and if u got the mind to get ur hands to mouse and click on enemy..For me blind is fair enouth . And warrior is also a gg char for 1v1 but when he vs's with a bp i only accept malice couse if u parasite and more war is a shit.[/b]
    Fair enough, but if an int BP really wanted to win, I don't think he'd have much trouble :lol:

If he wants a challenge though, then we're talking. Maybe just malice.

xanarchistx

When my BP gets 72 in cwest i'm going to be FULL debuff...

I am going to debuff EVERYONE to see how people react.. No QQs

Deviouspro

its fair to use anytime the user wants to use it
    there r no rules for this game

Its not like in old good times. Everythin is changed, so u cant call this game same as before...

I play Girakon now for 4 month and its totaly different game. Before it was shame to use blind, ilussion, scream, duff... in vs.
    It was shame to run in vs or to atack while someone is vsing.
    Now its totaly different, if u vs in cz ,expect that 8 ppl party will jump in kill u duff or whatever.
    1vs1: if u low someones hp, 99% of times everyone shield up and run.
    Every skilled player knows whats good "legit" vs.

PK on girakon now its all about ganking, or when numbers are equal if one player die all party town...

Use every skills u want duff me, blind, scream, take my weapon... but u should know then that ur blind,duff,scream won not your skill...

True that this game isnt made for 1vs1 but at least be fair in vs and lets see who got better combo, minor heal and who is more skilled then fukin 50nps.

Anyone who played from game before 3-4 years will know what im talking about... and anyone who can understand my english will know too xD

Its not like in old good times. Everythin is changed, so u cant call this game same as before...

I play Girakon now for 4 month and its totaly different game. Before it was shame to use blind, ilussion, scream, duff... in vs.
    It was shame to run in vs or to atack while someone is vsing.
    Now its totaly different, if u vs in cz ,expect that 8 ppl party will jump in kill u duff or whatever.
    1vs1: if u low someones hp, 99% of times everyone shield up and run.
    Every skilled player knows whats good "legit" vs.

PK on girakon now its all about ganking, or when numbers are equal if one player die all party town...

Use every skills u want duff me, blind, scream, take my weapon... but u should know then that ur blind,duff,scream won not your skill...

True that this game isnt made for 1vs1 but at least be fair in vs and lets see who got better combo, minor heal and who is more skilled then fukin 50nps.

Anyone who played from game before 3-4 years will know what im talking about... and anyone who can understand my english will know too xD[/b]
    I don't know but, recovering from blinding, and using blinding at THE RIGHT TIME (if enemy activates cp, when hp is low etc.) would constitute good skill to me. So I would say accompanied with combo, and healing abilities, appropriate use of skills can be a measure of skill in a vses.

SillyHo

I don't know but, recovering from blinding, and using blinding at THE RIGHT TIME (if enemy activates cp, when hp is low etc.) would constitute good skill to me. So I would say accompanied with combo, and healing abilities, appropriate use of skills can be a measure of skill in a vses.[/b]

Totally agree. All this game is based on the skills available to the player, and then his skill in using them. Say I cant blind you (BTW I am the second most useless class in 1v1, Archer) and where do we go from there? Are you showing your skill by minor healing? Are you using CP? Why cant I blind you, or use styx, to PURPOSEFULLY show my skill in breaking your combo rhythm?

Only time I can see any sort of rules being applied is on a same class vs same class fight. Warrios may agree to not shock stun each other, 2 sins might agree to not blind each other, but seriously, class vs class fights are all about the skill trees you have, and your skill in using them.

side2side125

warrior use skill to freeze why not blind :S

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

a friend of mine told me once, "use blind as soon as it recharges "

You always use all of your skills no matter what class, unless you both agree first not to use something, then you shouldn't. The reason I say the later was because a while back I was vs a warrior and beat him 3 times and he came back buffed even though I wasn't and we had agreed not to - he lied about it but I saw him party the priest and get buffed when I was locked on him. That kind of shit is just gay, don't lie about what you are using or have if you are vsing.

Mauros_

be gay, blind me & ill be gay, and run.

and to the ppl that says "just click him again", try to do it while ur with both hands on keyboard.[/b]

all gays u r doing this think u simple running.thats sux bro and i hate it cause all of u noobs r running.
    (and time to learn to play with one hand on mouse)its easier and better.

ardaxd

it is a skill that is given to you do whatever u wanna do with it ...

zooli

Well itīs like a mage using flame/lightning/glacierarmor so use it whenever you want.
    If you have a skill why not use it?

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

in cz use whatever u want if they dont like it tell em eat a meaty cock.

if u wanna really vs sum1 and prove who is better then u go arena, use scrolls, take off gloves and valks and fuckin tango

knightned

If someone restricts the skills you can use in a VS, then it's not really a VS. It's more of a test to see how many skills your opponent can tell you not to use before he finally wins.

If a warrior tells you not to debuff/heal, tell him to hoodwink, and they somehow think that's "unfair".

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast