Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs?

This is a discussion on when do you think it's fair to blind in a vs? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you actually think you should fully debuff and heal vsing a warrior, then you SUCK sir....
Page: 7

If you actually think you should fully debuff and heal vsing a warrior, then you SUCK sir.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

If you actually think you should fully debuff and heal vsing a warrior, then you SUCK sir.[/b]
    lol yeah that isn't an actual "vs" but in cz it doesn't matter i guess.

telling a rogue not to use blind in a vs is like telling a warrior not to use shock stun, or a 80 fire mage not to drain ur mana. or it's like telling me (83 passion warrior) not to use my hp regen skill in a vs. all i tell these idiots that complain is "if u dont like it go grab ur nuts and lvl ur char to 83". i think even eskirma (spelling?) is gg in a vs cuz it looks cool :P

Lioncet

If you actually think you should fully debuff and heal vsing a warrior, then you SUCK sir.[/b]

emr you do know that an unbuffed warrior has the same stats of a fully buffed bp most of the times right???

i cant believe ppl still complain about duffs, everyone keeps saying "oh blind is a skill, if you have it use it". Then duffs are skills too if we have them we use them.

xanarchistx

Is this topic really still open? It's been a flame war since post #2

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

When my BP gets 72 in cwest i'm going to be FULL debuff...

I am going to debuff EVERYONE to see how people react.. No QQs[/b]
    you should do it, its fun ^^

I remember being called cheap by some guy from Legitimus who has an M symbol a couple weeks ago because my Mean Leonard was blinding the guy in vs, he bitched at me and used the dc hack on me after running away in the moradon arena.

I only use Malice and heals in the moradon arena even though i'm 60Duff/60Heal, I will use Massive against the people running with lv80 or +9's.

In CZ I will use anything that I want, I rarely use Parasite because that just makes them run away and I can kill them without it. I don't want to stand still duffing people while they are running away so i'l mainly stick to Torment in general PK to keep them around for me to kill.

knightned

lol yeah that isn't an actual "vs" but in cz it doesn't matter i guess.

telling a rogue not to use blind in a vs is like telling a warrior not to use shock stun, or a 80 fire mage not to drain ur mana. or it's like telling me (83 passion warrior) not to use my hp regen skill in a vs. all i tell these idiots that complain is "if u dont like it go grab ur nuts and lvl ur char to 83". i think even eskirma (spelling?) is gg in a vs cuz it looks cool :P[/b]

It is an actual VS. An actual versus is when both players get to use thier character to it's maximum extent, more so than making your own set of rules up and telling people they are cheap because they play by the rules of the game and not your personal ones. It's similiar to 2 fighters fighting each other, but the weaker one forces the better one to tie his hands behind his back, then thinks he's better when he wins, but he never really fought that fighter, just a much weaker version of him.

So if I actually played by your rules and lost, I wouldn't feel like i lost. If i fully debuff/heal and win, you might not feel like you lost but the fact is you did because there is no way you can beat me as you just gave the VS everything you had. But somehow you people think your superior to beat a BP in a no debuff/heal match when they have less ac, ap and hp. But you shouldn't, because the bp only has to get pissed off and can rape you over and over and over again. :P

Ancient noob Senior Member

Slide all you want. Duff all you want.[/b]
    do anything u need to to win vs
    talia/wep def/10k heal/duffs

skills/gear dont matter anyways[/b]
    Amen.
    and it's also fun to use all this cool shit from the abyss in vs or general pking.

<--- in the past after using these, a couple rogues pm&#39;d me in moradon later after they lost to me in vs. they claimed i was using hacks. :lol:
    R.I.P. <--- i miss these damn things. i only got 7 of them left in my inn, and i won&#39;t use them because i&#39;d hate myself for using the last of this irreplaceable and priceless item.
    how can one warrior be with a priest on 1vs1?If he is with priest its 2vs1 and not 1vs1.[/b]
    if both enemies use predictable techniques, then it&#39;s easy for a bp or sin to beat the warrior+priest combo, and it will feel as if you were fighting one player.
    so i guess a priest should just get butt naked and let the warrior spam attack and get killed?[/b]
    partially naked female warriors/priests would look ok if they were all wearing Victoria&#39;s Secret gear.:P

the only fair vs is fully scrolled vs with all skills used[/b]

+100 xD

515saint

Thumbs up

I agree with using bliding ..But what if u are a priest and vs a warrior ? Oki war got more def malice him ..But when u do malice parasite masive - restore ur self and then when u goin to die heal ur ass.. ? Eh that&#39;s too much .[/b]

i dont think priest should really be a class that can vs unless u can cancle them witch is impossible now cus all the fuckers use tbl edit so u can never cancel ne of them, cus if u blind a priest guees wat he is going to duff u and heal him self and the vs will last for ever.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567